PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
Hey Dev.

Loved the renders, loved the creampie cleanup scene (just felt a lil out of the blue for me), the anal fist was also amazing. But keep up with the good work.

Reactions: PigeonPleasure

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Another NTR GARBAGE :FacePalm:
Where?
Do you mean the woman who is fucking another dude before you even met her?
that's not NTR, NTR is when someone takes your girl away from you
not you starting to have sex with someone after they are already having a sexual relationship with a person.
If anything you'd be the NTR-er in that situation.

Edit: ok the girl getting "bottled" is slightly more ntr, but still not really.
(Honestly the first time I saw that scene I thought it was her mom)
it's more in the "you fooled around once and are not dating"
Like idk, this isn't the type of game where "I'm in love" with all of the girls
I'm just a horny teen hooking up with every girl I have a chance with.(in game lol)
It always kinda creeps me out when dudes are like
"I play games where I'm a total slut, just fucking everything with legs,
but I expect every single girl that I come across to be a virgin who one has never seen a dick before, even my own mother."

It's like ya'll are so closeted that you're scared that if you touch a vagina that has touched another dick that you'll turn gay

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I honestly feel like that instead of a decided direction, you want to shove as much as fetish into this game as you can in a very small frame on top on that. It makes the whole thing whoobly at the end.

Sslsh

Sep 16, 2018
Another NTR GARBAGE :FacePalm:
Another buffoon who's life goal is to shit on the 1% of the games that have a specific fetish he doesn't like instead of playing the other 99% of the games on here that don't have that fetish. And this game doesn't even have ntr to begin with.

I do pray that the people who come running out of their little hole each time a game with ntr tag is posted on here actually get ntr'd irl

John David

Jun 21, 2017
Another buffoon who's life goal is to shit on the 1% of the games that have a specific fetish he doesn't like instead of playing the other 99% of the games on here that don't have that fetish. And this game doesn't even have ntr to begin with.

I do pray that the people who come running out of their little hole each time a game with ntr tag is posted on here actually get ntr'd irl
What kills me is that they are fine playing a game where they are screwing someone else's wife or girlfriend, but they idea that it is happening to the MC makes them freak out.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017

No dude, pray for yourself, I don't need that :poop:, it's your fetish, enjoy it. I just really don't understand, when all LIs in the game will be fucked in front of player eyes with someone other than MC, do you still think that this is OK and MC can build a relationship with them? There's even a tag for idiots that this game has NTR, and you don't even think it's NTR, everyone on this site knows that whether it was before a relationship with MC or during them, if potential LIs sex scenes with someone besides MC are shown, or is it mentioned than it's NTR, accept it
What kills me is that they are fine playing a game where they are screwing someone else's wife or girlfriend, but they idea that it is happening to the MC makes them freak out.
:WaitWhat: You need to be treated in a nuthouse if you think it's okay, of course for any man to fuck someone's wife is wayyyyy better than when someone does it with your wife, I want the MC to succeed, and no one wants to play for a pathetic loser, maybe only people like you, :FacePalm: this is crazy for me

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
WEEKEND Lollygagging [v0.65] [Pigeon Pleasure] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 998 MB / 136 MB - Weekend-Lollygagging-0.65-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 964 MB / 102 MB - Weekend-Lollygagging-0.65-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Sslsh

Sep 16, 2018
There's even a tag for idiots that this game has NTR,

:WaitWhat: You need to be treated in a nuthouse if you think it's okay, of course for any man to fuck someone's wife is wayyyyy better than when someone does it with your wife, I want the MC to succeed, and no one wants to play for a pathetic loser, maybe only people like you, :FacePalm: this is crazy for me
Yes the NTR tag exists to enable people who dislike ntr to know that the game is not what they like, in which case, any sensible ntr disliking person would avoid that thread. Yet here you are. Guess we know who's the idiot now. Incest is crazy for some people. Guess what they do? avoid such games instead of going all "Incest trash" on every game with incest in it.

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Whiterun's guard: "No loligagging!"
Dovahkin: "Sorry, this arrow in my knee makes moving a real drag"

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Yes the NTR tag exists to enable people who dislike ntr to know that the game is not what they like, in which case, any sensible ntr disliking person would avoid that thread. Yet here you are. Guess we know who's the idiot now. Incest is crazy for some people. Guess what they do? avoid such games instead of going all "Incest trash" on every game with incest in it.
My ordinary extraordinary life was destroyed by NTR, initially it was not in the game. In this game, allegedly EVERY FETISH PATH IS OPTIONAL - and this is not true, that's why people who hate it shows up on this threads, because they're being lied to, and they want to speak out about this shit

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
My ordinary extraordinary life was destroyed by NTR, initially it was not in the game. In this game, allegedly EVERY FETISH PATH IS OPTIONAL - and this is not true, that's why people who hate it shows up on this threads, because they're being lied to, and they want to speak out about this shit
Is the NTR 'not avoidable' then?

I am currently downloading this game, but will cancel the download and add it to my ignore list if the NTR is NOT avoidable.

Personally NTR isn't my thing, but I can abide by it existing in a game as long as I can clearly avoid (not skip) it.

However, if it cannot be avoided then this game is false advertising itself, as page 1 states clearly that every fetish is optional.

Can someone let me know before I spend the time/bandwidth?

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes