boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I tested this on the basis of some of the closeup screenshots that looked very nice and it was different.
Good to see a few options here but for straight people, there's basically two routes (Anita & Melory). Which works for me actually as they are both lovely and can't wait to do some freaky stuff to them. Only Melory has a sex scene for now but maybe Anita next in the next update?...
And despite having the few options it feels like they each have decent content that comes quick enough. This is one that could please a lot of people, provided they know how to ignore routes they don't want to see.
One to watch.

Edit: Played again, bit different this time, and happy to report that there is a sex scene with Anita :) You just have to really want it to get it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: PigeonPleasure

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm a bit confused...
I read the tag "titfuck", look at the pictures... with what tits are you doing that?
Is that girl/woman not in the OP because with those breasts, it's not really possible?
Ok, with MC's dick, it might be possible. ^^

Good luck with your game.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Not a big fan of ASMR in general but here it was kinda nice (the breathing, not the smacking sound). Enjoyed the change in pace when a lewd scene starts.

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
Really enjoying this game especially Robyn and the creampie clean up scene, I hope there are many more coming. The renders are very good and the women look normal and not like freaks with blimp tits and giant asses.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
one of the best VN in RenPy with these tags. I cannot complain, content is plentiful and beautiful, choices are many, no real bad sides. Eagerly anticipating next release!

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes