Dec 13, 2018
My system detected malware 'Program:Win32/Uwamson.A!ml'

Posting simply to give a heads up to others and to suggest running scan.
IMO, the games not that good anyway, so I'm just removing the whole thing.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Weekend-Lollygagging-0.51 Early Access
Hello my friend! I hope you are doing good! Thank you very much for your support :)
Windows Version:

MAC Version:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
WEEKEND Lollygagging [v0.51] [Pigeon Pleasure] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 717 MB / 113 MB - Weekend-Lollygagging-0.51-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 683 MB / 79 MB - Weekend-Lollygagging-0.51-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Some people are pretty critical, but I played thru it with several different scenarios and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Some nice kinks, renders are well done and characters look good. Hoping for more pee fetish scenes, hopefully in combination with Robyn - sexiest character so far. It does seem strangely short for a 0.51 release though, many devs release bigger 0.1 versions of their games. But maybe when dev hits his stride they will lengthen.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Some people are pretty critical, but I played thru it with several different scenarios and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Some nice kinks, renders are well done and characters look good. Hoping for more pee fetish scenes, hopefully in combination with Robyn - sexiest character so far. It does seem strangely short for a 0.51 release though, many devs release bigger 0.1 versions of their games. But maybe when dev hits his stride they will lengthen.
Thank you very much for your kind words! :)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Great game, my only complaint is that it's the type of game that I'll need a mod so that I can see everything in one playthrough. Not a knock on the game specifically, I just don't have time to be playing these games multiple times.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes