kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Well nice little game, looking forward to where it's going (loved the watersport scene haha). A little galery would be nice to track the scenes unlocked and re watch them without going through all the route (even if with skip it's pretty fast for now). Honestly i dunno at this point if i saw all the scenes/.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
This was nice, the trans girl was wonderful and I like the realistic proportions of... well everything. Can you make a gallery with maybe even hints what to do for the scenes we haven't unlocked yet? Because I hoped there would be a joke ending with the cat and apparently there is one according to someones comment (quickly peeked through the comments) and I don't know how to get that. Also that mekes me feel like I missed more stuff even though I went through everything a few times.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
This was nice, the trans girl was wonderful and I like the realistic proportions of... well everything. Can you make a gallery with maybe even hints what to do for the scenes we haven't unlocked yet? Because I hoped there would be a joke ending with the cat and apparently there is one according to someones comment (quickly peeked through the comments) and I don't know how to get that. Also that mekes me feel like I missed more stuff even though I went through everything a few times.
Thank you for your kind words! Yes you are absolutely right, i need to make walkthrough :)

UseTheVALVE

May 18, 2020
It’s really amazing, the renders are super, the actually photography is on point especially for the foot stuff. I’m confused about the paths tho seems I’ve missed a couple, like can you fuck the trans? Or the mom?

Reactions: PigeonPleasure

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
It’s really amazing, the renders are super, the actually photography is on point especially for the foot stuff. I’m confused about the paths tho seems I’ve missed a couple, like can you fuck the trans? Or the mom?
Thank you for your kind words, yes you can have sex with Sara, Melory, Robyn :)

Reactions: UseTheVALVE
May 4, 2021
In game no but for patrons i can do few extra renders with personal desires ;)
Does this mean there will be a female Robyn option in the future? I mean like a switch in the options to choose? Because I also thought Robyn looked cute but then a dick appeared and I was like "Of course she had to be the one with the dick, always the cute ones, god damn those devs! XD"
So there is hope for a Robyn (pussy edition) ?

edit: Oops nevermind. I misread your answer. That's unfortunate. But I respect your vision and wish you a lot of success with your game!

Last edited:
Reactions: PigeonPleasure

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Is there way to fuck your friends mom without her getting all dominatrix and degrading
Yes, you need to feed the cat (secretly) and listen to Sara's and pizza guy's talk and you will be able to have sex with Sara in the yard :)

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
I've tried everything to get this game to run. I have NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER with any other games, but this one will not work! I've tried every compatibility setting and nada! It always hangs with the (Not Responding) tag in Task Manager.

As I said, I have NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER with ANY other games here. Such a shame, too. The game looks very interesting! I was looking forward to playing it!

Munchmunch

Feb 21, 2018
Game starts up for a fraction of a second and then crashes immediately. I upgraded graphics drivers and restarted my computer. Game still crashes. Anyone know a fix?

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
The Good -
  • The trans stuff is great. You went right for the MC blowing her, which most games either shy away from, or take YEARS to reach, so bravo on that. If you have her Top him soon, you're way ahead of the curve. I look forward to that.
  • The little photo's at the end to show which path you're on is also a nice touch. Having seen all six photo's, I'm relatively certain I've seen every scene.

The Bad -
  • I take it English is at least your second language? I'm sorry to say, but it's not good. I quicky gave up on, and just kept clicking to see the scenes. Maybe you can find a fluent English speaker to help out?
  • The font is not great. If that's your preferred font, there should at least been an option in the preferences section to change it to a regular style.
  • It might have just been me, but the choices of how you get to some scenes seems completely arbitrary on your part. I must have played through options 20 to 25 times to try and get everyone's scenes. I'd really prefer things to be clearer. But again, that might just be me.
  • A minor point, but the spin-the-bottle random scenes is flawed. By all means, have there be a choice for it to be completely random, but it took me starting the game almost 20 times before I saw all of Robyn's undressing scenes. I would've liked a little more control over who was chosen.

I've complained more than I've praised, but I can see serious potential for this game and I eagerly await more from you.
Pretty much my exact thoughts
Nice game, but it REALLY needs somebody with a better understanding of the English language to check up the script, and I dislike the excessively random nature of the spin the bottle game

Reactions: Seefah88
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes