hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Yes every fetish is separated and optional!
Glad to hear this, downloading now.

I strongly suggest that you put a message on page 1 saying that Futa/XFetishX/All_Fetish is avoidable/optional (whichever it is).

There is going to be a fair number of people who hit the "ignore" button after reading the tags unless there is a note to this effect.

Dev went through all the trouble of making stuff optional, it would be a shame to lose potential players and $upporters because they don't know stuff is "optional".

Best of luck going forward Dev.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Glad to hear this, downloading now.

I strongly suggest that you put a message on page 1 saying that Futa/XFetishX/All_Fetish is avoidable/optional (whichever it is).

There is going to be a fair number of people who hit the "ignore" button after reading the tags unless there is a note to this effect.

Dev went through all the trouble of making stuff optional, it would be a shame to lose potential players and $upporters because they don't know stuff is "optional".

Best of luck going forward Dev.
Thank you for your understanding and kind words! :)

Reactions: despot444

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Strange choice to use a clock icon to point out clickable hotspots. I also hate being forced to make a choice. Why can't we have a bit of mocha by messing with Mel and then conspiring with her to play with Robyns joystick while she's goggled? Award extra credit by having some VR game dialog and action that makes their trolling fun turn 3d into fella-vision.

Reactions: PigeonPleasure

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Strange choice to use a clock icon to point out clickable hotspots. I also hate being forced to make a choice. Why can't we have a bit of mocha by messing with Mel and then conspiring with her to play with Robyns joystick while she's goggled? Award extra credit by having some VR game dialog and action that makes their trolling fun turn 3d into fella-vision.
Thank you for your comment! But i must correct you that icons are compasses not clocks ;)

Reactions: leechurch

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I haven't played the game yet, but you seem to be wasting a golden opportunity by not having tags for "lolis" and "gagging."

I know, sorry. I'll throw myself out.

jingyui

Nov 30, 2018
loved the trans stuff (maybe work on her nose a bit) but man the pizza scene was hot.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
PigeonPleasure I was liking the game until that content with George / Sara thing... gues this game is not for me, I'm not into that kind of voyeur and content, if the mc was the only banging in the game I will play for sure but this seems like it will be one of those games where the Li's are getting fucked by other dudes, so high pass for me.
Good luck anyways

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I liked the TS dick being a standard size for a hormone titty TS not some ridiculous dick, I have seen in reality TS dicks that are big on incredibly unattractive masculine TS's but never one I would ever pursue. Unfortunately I don't like playing MC with a much smaller dick size than my actual because I self insert.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
PigeonPleasure I was liking the game until that content with George / Sara thing... gues this game is not for me, I'm not into that kind of voyeur and content, if the mc was the only banging in the game I will play for sure but this seems like it will be one of those games where the Li's are getting fucked by other dudes, so high pass for me.
Good luck anyways
Thank you for your comment! But there is a way where you can bang Sara in the yard

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thank you for your comment! But there is a way where you can bang Sara in the yard
By feeding the cat you avoid that content, I know yet still there is that content in the game, and it seems it will be a thing in your game so not for me, sorry, I wish you the best of luck nonetheless but I'm more into games where the mc is the only male banging the girls.
(And that dick lmao.... I wonder how the mc is going to fuck a girl with that tiny dick....
this game is about a certain fetish and the dev clealy missed to put the NTR tag in my opinion, so if you don't like NTR I don't recommend you playing this game).

Last edited:

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
It's a fun game, I tried all the options, I can't decide which one to give, but I like the funny one when the pizza man falls for the cat ;-) very nice, thank you! :p
:) Thank you very much for your kind comment! Wish you a great day!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
The femdom + pissing was nice, but i would prefer longer scenes with more activities. I also like that everything is optional.

My main critique is that it is difficult to stay on your preferred path as the consequences of different choices are not very intuitive. You just have to save a lot and try everything to get what you want.

All in all I still enjoyed my time with the game and will be waiting for future updates, hopefully with more femdom content ;)

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
The femdom + pissing was nice, but i would prefer longer scenes with more activities. I also like that everything is optional.

My main critique is that it is difficult to stay on your preferred path as the consequences of different choices are not very intuitive. You just have to save a lot and try everything to get what you want.

All in all I still enjoyed my time with the game and will be waiting for future updates, hopefully with more femdom content ;)
Thank you for your constructive comment! :)

Reactions: pmplpm
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes