phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Saw the header pic and was interested... saw the first preview picture and went hell no... then saw the other preview pics and said maybe.... then saw the game tags and went back to nope.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I was just looking at new updates when i saw this game, it had nice tags but when I saw preview pictures i was like "nope". They are terrible, the only ok one is the second picture, the rest is so garbage that I had to come here and rant about it or i wouldn't be able to enjoy the rest of the day.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
BE ALERT! Downloaded the Nopy version and went to unzip and got a virus warning.
This is a known problem with the newest Renpy version, the 32 bit Windows executable somehow triggers some antivirus software. Just delete the 32 bit Windows binary, you won't need it anyway if you run a 64 bit OS, which nowadays is pretty standard.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Weekend Lollygagging [v0.35]
DOWNLOAD:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The Good -
  • The trans stuff is great. You went right for the MC blowing her, which most games either shy away from, or take YEARS to reach, so bravo on that. If you have her Top him soon, you're way ahead of the curve. I look forward to that.
hahaha and that's the good thing?
Other than that it looks good but that MC doesn't work for me, good luck with your project anyway.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes