Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I came here for both Afro-American girls - mom and daughter but i think i will stay here for Robin too :oops:
Rarely i can see good transgirl in games with male mc, she's great
also i thought pissing is not my thing but this scene was even funny :KEK:
Good Luck
Thanks for sharing

Last edited:

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
I came here for both Afro-American girls - mom and daughter but i think i will stay here for Robbyn too :oops:
Rarely i can see good transgirl in games with male mc, she's great
also i thought pissing is not my thing but this scene was even funny :KEK:
Good Luck
Thanks for sharing
Thank you very much for your comment Yoon Ni Ko! :)

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
I was looking forward to playing this game since I just downloaded it. Unfortunately it doesn't work with ANY compatibility settings. :(
Edit: I'm running Windows 10 x64 but the most I get is that the window pops up and then closes a couple of seconds later.
Edit 2: I found the problem! The 32 bit launcher is registering as malware to my antivirus. It refuses to let the game work.

Last edited:
Reactions: PigeonPleasure

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
I was looking forward to playing this game since I just downloaded it. Unfortunately it doesn't work with ANY compatibility settings. :(
Edit: I'm running Windows 10 x64 but the most I get is that the window pops up and then closes a couple of seconds later.
Edit 2: I found the problem! The 32 bit launcher is registering as malware to my antivirus. It refuses to let the game work.
Yes, people are saying that you can delete 32 bit exe and run 64

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
really thanks for ur game i like it, but maybe make the futa with a bigger dick so u can add an option for her to fuck him and it will be ur choice if u want to watch this scene or not, it will be really awesome

Reactions: PigeonPleasure

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
One of the best renders I've ever seen,but Robyn was my favorite but then i found out she has a dick is there any way to choose whether she has it or no?

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes