regicide123

May 3, 2019
NOPY link came back with a pretty serious looking virus threat, for a heuristic virus associated with the file pythonw.exe presumably in the lib folder, though I couldn't figure out which version of the file it came from. Probably should sort this out immediately.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
NOPY link came back with a pretty serious looking virus threat, for a heuristic virus associated with the file pythonw.exe presumably in the lib folder, though I couldn't figure out which version of the file it came from. Probably should sort this out immediately.
Ya mine detected a virus before as well, won't be trying the game until this is sorted, had a serious virus on my PC last month and had to wipe my whole PC to get rid of it sadly

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really funny either you have MC with monsterdick or like this one Mr. Tiny. Pictures do not really look that interesting for me and what I read, best to wait a few updates.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
I am sorry to hear that, I uploaded my game only on Mega.nz =(

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
No arm lenght DICK? I am shocked!
How are they going to sell their game? :oops:

I'm so used to seeing MC/Futa protag with big peckers that anything less seems micro like.
I've been brainwashed. o_O
The game is completely free to play, if you like you can support :)

Reactions: Scorpius888

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
The Good -
  • The trans stuff is great. You went right for the MC blowing her, which most games either shy away from, or take YEARS to reach, so bravo on that. If you have her Top him soon, you're way ahead of the curve. I look forward to that.
  • The little photo's at the end to show which path you're on is also a nice touch. Having seen all six photo's, I'm relatively certain I've seen every scene.

The Bad -
  • I take it English is at least your second language? I'm sorry to say, but it's not good. I quicky gave up on, and just kept clicking to see the scenes. Maybe you can find a fluent English speaker to help out?
  • The font is not great. If that's your preferred font, there should at least been an option in the preferences section to change it to a regular style.
  • It might have just been me, but the choices of how you get to some scenes seems completely arbitrary on your part. I must have played through options 20 to 25 times to try and get everyone's scenes. I'd really prefer things to be clearer. But again, that might just be me.
  • A minor point, but the spin-the-bottle random scenes is flawed. By all means, have there be a choice for it to be completely random, but it took me starting the game almost 20 times before I saw all of Robyn's undressing scenes. I would've liked a little more control over who was chosen.

I've complained more than I've praised, but I can see serious potential for this game and I eagerly await more from you.
Thank you very much for your extended review! :)

Slackeee

Jan 8, 2020
This is a known problem with the newest Renpy version, the 32 bit Windows executable somehow triggers some antivirus software. Just delete the 32 bit Windows binary, you won't need it anyway if you run a 64 bit OS, which nowadays is pretty standard.

Last edited:
Reactions: PigeonPleasure

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was alright... the English is a bit off (I'm guessing a non-native speaker so I'll forgive it), the font wasn't great (and while you can change that in renpy easily it was still oddly alligned and things)... I also wasn't a huge fan of the spin the bottle being random, just made for a fair bit of quick saving and quick loading to see what I wanted.

But, the trap was super hot, I was glad you got to fuck her, plus there was some other kinky stuff going on with the friends mother and whatnot and I'm super tired of real vanilla games... the renders were good too.

Reactions: PigeonPleasure

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
Hello my friend! How are you? I hope you are good!
Is the dev Indian or sth?:ROFLMAO: I accidently read that line in Indian accent imagining myself outside an airport being approched by a seller of fake jewelry.

Though the game seems nice, gonna try anyways

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes