moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Anybody able to access new content?

I have 6.0.2 but the helpme orb doesn't show anything new and I've gone to all the areas and haven't found anything. It looks like the last patch?

Help
6.02 is the latest update available so when there's no more hints you have reached the end of the current content. You can keep roaming and triggering repeatable scenes but that's it

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Their patrons voted for this (fewer and bigger updates) and they have a weekly sign of life post so not sure what gives the impression it might be abandoned?
Most people go by how long the last update was in thinking if a game has been abandoned or not. It's nice to have a weekly post but unless your actively watching this thread it's easy to miss that.

Added on the fact that with so many newer games and other games getting more recent updates it's honestly not that hard to even forget this game exists.

Apr 3, 2023
Most people go by how long the last update was in thinking if a game has been abandoned or not. It's nice to have a weekly post but unless your actively watching this thread it's easy to miss that.

Added on the fact that with so many newer games and other games getting more recent updates it's honestly not that hard to even forget this game exists.
The difference again is, that WAL wasn't made to earn money, but because they liked to give something back. And it was safe from the beginning no incest and other problems. But yeh, 1 year between updates, will make people forget it ever existed...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The difference again is, that WAL wasn't made to earn money, but because they liked to give something back. And it was safe from the beginning no incest and other problems. But yeh, 1 year between updates, will make people forget it ever existed...
Anyone who could forget a game like this has issues I can't even describe. lol

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
No clue what you mean.
Patreon (pressured mainly by paypal and stripe) doesn't allow incest and as such there's always a risk of having your patreon account banned, if you add it to your game. A few years ago quite a few popular devs had their accounts suspended and had to remove the incest, to get it back.

Not featuring incest obviously means, you won't have that problem in the first place.

Last edited:

lazymunchlax

Dec 15, 2018
Patreon (pressured mainly by paypal and stripe) doesn't allow incest and as such there's always a risk of having your patreon account banned, if you add it to your game. A few years ago quite a few popular devs had their accounts suspended and had to remove the incest, to get it back.
Fair enough, granted there are work arounds.

Back to my original message... Somehow I'm feeling doubtful that he used the word problem in reference to Patreons rulings. Comment just screamed to me that he didn't like the fetish and therefore was glad this one was "Safe" from it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fair enough, granted there are work arounds.

Back to my original message... Somehow I'm feeling doubtful that he used the word problem in reference to Patreons rulings. Comment just screamed to me that he didn't like the fetish and therefore was glad this one was "Safe" from it.
You are welcome to take it that way if you want, this is the internet, and people love to assume the worst, but I didn't read it that way... But having been dealing with this for years, no matter what you think of them, it is hard to deny that some kinks are more trouble to work with than others.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes