Skwii007

Nov 25, 2017
Fantastic game! Top quality art and I burst out laughing quite a few times with the witty humor. I want that pixie in my life.

Reactions: magicnuts

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi everybody.
We're almost at the end of October, and it's great to be able to report that the game is shaping up nicely.
'How come?' you ask. Well, because I'm almost done with the writing of 0.4, and we spent several hours today playing and testing the game, looking for flaws and getting a feel for the questing and the storytelling.
In the case of both 0.2 and 0.3 releases, we had to make many changes and improvements after the text was done, but I think we've finally learned how to plan the content because 0.4 doesn't require any significant modifications, and it feels pretty good.
We do need to polish the text here and there, edit it over again at least once more, and add more interactive elements to make it more game-like, but we're very happy with how it's going, and we'll keep working on it as before.

Writing tasks left
The only writing tasks left are those of the sex scenes and Myrtle's alternative dialogues in the Main Story. We want her to respond differently to the MC's stealing of her clothes or taking the logs from her field once she has a closer relationship with him.

Next week's plan
My plan is to edit everything by Monday and then start posing all the scenes I've written.
Chestnut has been drawing like crazy, and she'll continue to do so. She's so far mostly focused on cutscenes, but come next week, she'll be doing hands and faces as needed for the posing.

We've got many new Best Friend and Close Friend tier patrons, but not many of you have sent us your names and avatars to include in the game. This is an optional perk but if you would like to have your name, avatar, and a short text (for BF tier) in the tent, send us a message on Patreon or Discord (Pistachio).
Make your avatars here:

0.5 content poll
In the first half of November, we'll be running a poll on the next release's content. It still remains to be confirmed, but I think the options will be:
  • Main Story (continuing Serena's quest to enter the city and rescue Madeline - focusing on Lana and Simmone Hammerdick)
  • Roses's story
  • Gomira's story
Chestnut has also been thinking about adding a new hairstyle for Myrtle, and we would like to make a poll for that as well and let you guys choose the style.

That's all we have.
Happy Halloween

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
More art of Myrtle would always be a good thing. Shame there wasn't any nude art of Holly in her update considering we don't know when if ever she will come back.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
More art of Myrtle would always be a good thing. Shame there wasn't any nude art of Holly in her update considering we don't know when if ever she will come back.
Yeah, that's one of the things we're doing differently for Myrtle's. But Holly will have more content and we'll fix this issue (in fact we will add something nude in 0.4 as she's going to have a hidden photo).

Reactions: Ghostly

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, that's one of the things we're doing differently for Myrtle's. But Holly will have more content and we'll fix this issue (in fact we will add something nude in 0.4 as she's going to have a hidden photo).
The photos are cool but I meant the in game nude character art. Not sure how you could add it for all the women unless there was a spying scene for all of them, otherwise it's sat on a hard drive for months until the patreon polls swing round again and their stories progress.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I've been following the game for quite some time now and I though it's time to post a quick thank you for the amazing work.

It's a pleasure to play and you've really managed to create a very nice yet lewd atmosphere.

PS: As someone who quite regularly follows the streams of "that other pretty popular 2D game" I have to say that I really enjoy Chestnut's drawing videos. I hope you can keep that up and maybe expand them to a wider audience at some point.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I do hope people vote Main Story, lol. I'm not sure what to think of the constant addition of new characters...especially considering the ridiculous scope of the main map and all.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm not sure what to think of the constant addition of new characters...especially considering the ridiculous scope of the main map and all.
Well, at least we can expect years of fun instead of a short(ish) game that may be over after 18 months or so. But that's indeed a discussion most growing games have to go through sooner or later. Some people would rather like a small cast and a completed game, while others don't. In the end it's up to creators anyway ...

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
IF Myrtle will get a new hairstyle, will it be very sudden or will she maybe actually say that she changed her hair a little? I guess it depends on what people vote for first but I think it would be cool if her hair style change could be something that actually happens in-game.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes