GiantSquid

Aug 29, 2018
I think it's possible, sure. But not for the next release.
Why do you think it should be done in-game?
The website is working and I guess there is some merit in reducing the need to leave the game, but do you have any other reasons?
Oh I meant, use the avatar you created in place of the normal MC.'s design. That's what I thought the create your avatar website was going to do when I first saw it.

mertcan

Nov 4, 2017
GÜNCELLEME - 07.10.2020

Türkçe Çeviri - v.0.3.01 İNDİRME LİNKİ - -
ALTERNATİF

Arkadaşlar oyunun %100 Türkçe çevirisini paylaşıyorum sizinle. Görseller dahil son sürümün çevirisidir ve manuel çeviri dosyasıdır. Hatalar varsa bana bildirin bir sonraki güncellemede düzeltmeye çalışacağım. Oyunun geliştiricisi magicnuts' a çeviri kitini paylaştığı için teşekkür ederim.

Kurulum; Bildiğiniz üzere, indirdiğiniz dosyaları "game" klasörüne kopyalamanız yeterli. Oyunu beğendiyseniz geliştiricisini desteklemeyi unutmayın.

UPDATE - 07.10.2020

Turkish Translation - v.0.3.01 DOWNLOAD LINK - -
ALTERNATIVE

Friends, I'm sharing the 100% Turkish translation of the game with you. It is the translation of the latest version including images and it is a manual translation file. If there are errors let me know I'll try to fix it in the next update. Thank you to the game's developer magicnuts for sharing the translation kit.

Setup; As you know, just copy the downloaded files to the "game" folder. If you like the game, don't forget to support its developer.
not working

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Well, I have compiled by myself the version 0.3.01 of this game for Android (Spanish included). It includes the English version and the Spanish Moskyx version and in the link folder there are three executables, each one downloading the one that suits you best.

I have tested it on my Teclast T30 tablet and it works perfectly, but I could not test it on an android phone because I do not have one, in the simulator has worked well. If someone downloads it and tries it on a phone I hope he tells us how it has worked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bueno, he compilado por mi cuenta la versión 0.3.01 de este juego para Android, español incluido. Incluye la versión en inglés y la versión en español de Moskyx y en la carpeta del enlace hay tres ejecutables, que cada uno se baje el que más le convenga.

Lo he probado en mi tablet Teclast T30 y funciona perfectamente, pero no lo he podido probar en un teléfono android porque no tengo ninguno, en el simulador ha funcionado bien. Si alguien se lo baja y lo prueba en un teléfono espero que nos diga qué tal le ha ido.

Last edited:

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
IF Myrtle will get a new hairstyle, will it be very sudden or will she maybe actually say that she changed her hair a little? I guess it depends on what people vote for first but I think it would be cool if her hair style change could be something that actually happens in-game.
Regardless of the vote, the hairstyle will be explained by an event in the game. Similar to what we did with Gretta: she had a new messy hair variation which was shown after the river scene.

Reactions: Tricon and Ghostly

random65dog

May 15, 2020
The game lags when the scenes are playing and even when im acctually playing, this happens from the very begging so i can play the game. Can someone help

Last edited:

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Well, I have compiled by myself the version 0.3.01 of this game for Android (Spanish included). It includes the English version and the Spanish Moskyx version and in the link folder there are three executables, each one downloading the one that suits you best.

I have tested it on my Teclast T30 tablet and it works perfectly, but I could not test it on an android phone because I do not have one, in the simulator has worked well. If someone downloads it and tries it on a phone I hope he tells us how it has worked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bueno, he compilado por mi cuenta la versión 0.3.01 de este juego para Android, español incluido. Incluye la versión en inglés y la versión en español de Moskyx y en la carpeta del enlace hay tres ejecutables, que cada uno se baje el que más le convenga.

Lo he probado en mi tablet Teclast T30 y funciona perfectamente, pero no lo he podido probar en un teléfono android porque no tengo ninguno, en el simulador ha funcionado bien. Si alguien se lo baja y lo prueba en un teléfono espero que nos diga qué tal le ha ido.

What a Legend Android Spanish
Thank you so much!

The game lags when the scenes are playing and even when im acctually playing, this happens from the very begging so i can play the game. Can someone help
If playing the game on a different - and potentially more powerful - device is not an option, then my suggestion would be to either click slower between scenes (to let renpy predict and add the images displayed to the cache) or play using the compressed version of the game found on OP (I haven't tested it, though).

Reactions: iOtero and Ghostly
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes