MaxiSareW

Nov 5, 2020
Some friends stated in the language patches that the game does not start in the language they want. Although this problem is a very exceptional case, its solution is simple. This problem will disappear when you write the language they want in the language section of the attached file and put it in the "game" folder.

GÜNCELLEME - 07.10.2020

Türkçe Çeviri - v.0.3.01 İNDİRME LİNKİ - -
ALTERNATİF

Arkadaşlar oyunun %100 Türkçe çevirisini paylaşıyorum sizinle. Görseller dahil son sürümün çevirisidir ve manuel çeviri dosyasıdır. Hatalar varsa bana bildirin bir sonraki güncellemede düzeltmeye çalışacağım. Oyunun geliştiricisi magicnuts' a çeviri kitini paylaştığı için teşekkür ederim.

Kurulum; Bildiğiniz üzere, indirdiğiniz dosyaları "game" klasörüne kopyalamanız yeterli. Oyunu beğendiyseniz geliştiricisini desteklemeyi unutmayın.

UPDATE - 07.10.2020

Turkish Translation - v.0.3.01 DOWNLOAD LINK - -
ALTERNATIVE

Friends, I'm sharing the 100% Turkish translation of the game with you. It is the translation of the latest version including images and it is a manual translation file. If there are errors let me know I'll try to fix it in the next update. Thank you to the game's developer magicnuts for sharing the translation kit.

Setup; As you know, just copy the downloaded files to the "game" folder. If you like the game, don't forget to support its developer.
doesn't work bro i try but not work

Jul 28, 2020
I can't believe this game actually exists. Is this a dream ? A quality fantasy game with nice 2D drawing aaaaaaand -wait for it- NO NTR. I had to check couple of times because i was sure i missed the ntr tag somewhere. I mean surely there must be some red demon uncle creeping in and telling me how he wants to shag my wife or some "succubus" with a "not dick" penetrating her anal cavity mercilessly while freezing my character. Even though i chose "NO NTR" clearly at the beginning of the game. (Yes screw that said game and its lying fans.) I was so mad, i wanted to hunt down the last panda on earth and give a terminal cancer patient kid a 24 hour loop of Rick-roll instead of his favorite game before he ended himself.

But enough of that degeneracy. Now this is what a game supposed to be. A respectable epic fantasy adventure for true gentleman. A cunning charismatic ruthless protagonist(for sure!) saving the world for his pure monastery mothers. Humor which for the first time is actually well thought and does not make me begin projectile vomiting ! A wide variety cast including the sweet&kind elf princess , a classy one-eyed wine connoisseur , the ever-faithful widow and the charismatic town guard. And did i mention there is no NTR? How is this even possible in *gasp*-current year- ?!

Make no mistake this is the best fantasy media came out of West since the infamous tv series Game of Drones and clearly its going to get better with each update unlike the other ! I have no idea how i didn't spot this gem sooner. As i am a highly intellectual individual this must be the fault of F95 administration. This game should be advertised and funded directly by every world government including el presidente Donald Biden himself.

I salute and tip my hat to you oh mighty magicnuts and i have no need to pray for your success as its clear this game is destined to be "the one".

My rating: 100 out of 10.

killbane

Jul 21, 2017

Unlocked
Weekly report 27
Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of what we did this week:
Art:
Chestnut's work this week was mainly focused on the cutscenes of the second quest. In addition to that, she drew Myrtle's buttons, did several facial expressions for posing, and finished designing a new sprite for a major character from the Main Story, who will also be the antagonist of Myrtle's second quest (shown here:
Writing:
I'm done with all writing tasks, except those of the sex scenes. I might write them later, but generally, it's easier to write the sex talk once we have already done the art and the animation.
Posing:
I have been posing scenes from Myrtle's first quest and have also started replacing dummy images I had created in the writing phase with Chestnut's final artworks.
Next week's plan:
I plan to have the first quest posed by the end of next week. Chestnut will continue working on the second quest and hopefully will get close to wrapping it up.
Additionally, we will start the 0.5 poll this weekend. It will be active for a week, and if you're a Best Friend or a Close Friend tier patron, make sure to take part in it and decide the focus of that update.
Have a great weekend
Cheer

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Do you guys think version 0.4 will still come out in November? Or is December more likely? magicnuts
November is highly unlikely. I know it doesn't really answer your question, but the best way to get an idea would be to see the progress tracker. We gave a release date last time and ended up regretting it, so I'm reluctant to give even a rough estimate.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
November is highly unlikely. I know it doesn't really answer your question, but the best way to get an idea would be to see the progress tracker. We gave a release date last time and ended up regretting it, so I'm reluctant to give even a rough estimate.
I see. Well that's fine too. Take however much time you guys need to complete and polish it.

FantastiMichael

Jan 17, 2019
Just stumbled upon this game thread, the art looks BEAUTIFUL. But I just saw that it´s only on 3.1? Should I wait a few more updates or should I play it now? Pls tell me your opinion! Thnx

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Just stumbled upon this game thread, the art looks BEAUTIFUL. But I just saw that it´s only on 3.1? Should I wait a few more updates or should I play it now? Pls tell me your opinion! Thnx
It's good, and definitely worth playing in its current state. But we'll probably get 4.0 by the end of the year. (Nothing confirmed, just probably not November.) The art is definitely gorgeous so far though, so if you want to take a look I would say there's no real downside to downloading.

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
Well, I have compiled by myself the version 0.3.01 of this game for Android (Spanish included). It includes the English version and the Spanish Moskyx version and in the link folder there are three executables, each one downloading the one that suits you best.

I have tested it on my Teclast T30 tablet and it works perfectly, but I could not test it on an android phone because I do not have one, in the simulator has worked well. If someone downloads it and tries it on a phone I hope he tells us how it has worked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bueno, he compilado por mi cuenta la versión 0.3.01 de este juego para Android, español incluido. Incluye la versión en inglés y la versión en español de Moskyx y en la carpeta del enlace hay tres ejecutables, que cada uno se baje el que más le convenga.

Lo he probado en mi tablet Teclast T30 y funciona perfectamente, pero no lo he podido probar en un teléfono android porque no tengo ninguno, en el simulador ha funcionado bien. Si alguien se lo baja y lo prueba en un teléfono espero que nos diga qué tal le ha ido.

What a Legend Android Spanish
Wrong game

Reactions: iOtero

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I know it’s not in the tags, and I haven’t played it yet, so I don’t know if it would/could even apply to any of the characters, but is there any incest in this game? Either by default or a patch? (Please don’t kink shame lol)

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I know it’s not in the tags, and I haven’t played it yet, so I don’t know if it would/could even apply to any of the characters, but is there any incest in this game? Either by default or a patch? (Please don’t kink shame lol)
I don't think there's any right now (haven't done 0.3), and you don't know your family. (Don't know them due to your incredible backstory... That's not sarcasm - I truly do think the backstory hits that point of being good but not overly long in length.)

Reactions: magicnuts

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Hey. No, there's no incest planned. As Brovalon mentioned, the MC is an orphan, so he doesn't really know his parents. He will eventually (after 1.0) have sexual content with his adoptive parents, but I'm not sure if that counts as incest for you (edit). There are also female characters that are related to each other, but I doubt we'll ever have threesome scenes with them since we don't want to run into issues with Patreon.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes