OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
ok now, enough with the bickering. If a game is being delayed then users are well within their rights to call it out but keep it on topic... and don't go into BS comparisons or anything or take calling out too far

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This is not patronage
Yes, it is.
That's exactly what Patreon offers - a way for people to become patrons.
The dev offers the game for free.
Becoming a patron doesn't grant anything in-game that free players don't also have access to.
Patrons just get it a few days earlier & also have the opportunity to vote which character they want the next update to focus on.
None of them are buying a product, they are spending their money because they choose to support the dev.
That's the literal definition of "patronage".

DD_King

Apr 20, 2020
For you maybe but as you probably know already... the master level calculation experts are restless and will come up with statistics, numbers and foolproof facts why the next update after this one will take just as long or even longer.
they just need more coffee and a passion that they have none of or a manager that tells them you are getting paid for this sh**

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Dec 30, 2023
I think I understand. Even on the Discord, there are at least 3 questions of "next chapter when?" per day, and Magicnuts rarely talk in the channels. If they do, it's usually short and to the point. It honestly sucks because those people ruin it for the rest of us, and for the devs. They really don't deserve that kind of hate considering the quality of work they put out. I follow quite a few high quality games with long release cycles, and it's mostly the same story everywhere, though people are a little extra toxic here.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
I think I understand. Even on the Discord, there are at least 3 questions of "next chapter when?" per day, and Magicnuts rarely talk in the channels. If they do, it's usually short and to the point. It honestly sucks because those people ruin it for the rest of us, and for the devs. They really don't deserve that kind of hate considering the quality of work they put out. I follow quite a few high quality games with long release cycles, and it's mostly the same story everywhere, though people are a little extra toxic here.
You might wanna take their magicnuts outta your mouth bro

Reyarul

Jan 22, 2022
View attachment 871888

Overview:
The story is about a young man that goes to the biggest city of the realm to lose his virginity but ends up meeting a mysterious woman who sends him on an epic quest. A quest full of sexual encounters, unhappy housewives, beautiful damsels, comely magical creatures, and the chance to become a legend.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-31
Release Date: 2022-07-30
Developer: MagicNuts - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.01
Language: English
NTR: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Progress Tracker:

Hidden Photos Locations:

FAQ:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: -
MEGA -
0.6.02 Bugfix:
MEGA

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - -
MEGA -
Mac: -
MEGA -

Mods: Gallery Unlocker Mod - Save Naming Mod
Ports: Android - Android (Low Frame)** -
Android 7.3.5 SKD**
Translations: SPANISH* -
PORTUGUESE* - RUSSIAN* - RUSSIAN APK*
HGW thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
** If your device crashes or has performance issues, please download the low-frame or the 7.3.5 SDK version (note: the old save files are incompatible with the 7.3.5 SDK port).

View attachment 871906 View attachment 640419 View attachment 640420 View attachment 640421 View attachment 640423 View attachment 640424 View attachment 640425 View attachment 640426 View attachment 640427 View attachment 640428 View attachment 640429 View attachment 640430 View attachment 640431 View attachment 640432 View attachment 640433 View attachment 871894 View attachment 640435 View attachment 871903 View attachment 640436 View attachment 871895 View attachment 871896 View attachment 871897 View attachment 871898 View attachment 871899 View attachment 871901 View attachment 1040864 View attachment 871904 View attachment 871902
Please fix link anonfile or add gofile

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Says who?
What's to say that, after all patrons being pissed off enough to withdraw their support, they're going to automatically flood back?
Never heard of "once bitten, twice shy"?

End of the day, what their patrons choose to spend their money on, is none of our concern.
If they see value in it, that's their business.
Whether you agree with that value existing, or not, is utterly irrelevant.

Regardless, it's gone up by 1.4% since 28th Dec. There is 7.1% remaining.
The update will be here when it's ready, not at the demand of randoms on an adult game forum.
You know in reality it will never be from 100-0. But if it would, devs would be much more careful not to get into that state. Realistically with more prudent patrons you would be looking at mounting percentage drops in patron numbers, which would make them feel fire under their asses and actually start doing work.

I see people like you guys in each thread of every milked game ever. It really is getting funny how easily fooled you all are. Well numbers dont lie, it works and from your replies I can see why it works. Same goes for microtransactions in games, you vote with your wallet and boy is the average consumer beyond stupid.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
which would make them feel fire under their asses and actually start doing work.
Aah, I see. So your whole position & argument is based on the assumption that they're not doing anything for the money.

I literally just showed you that it's gone up by 1.4% in roughly 1.5 weeks.
They are clearly working & progress is moving.

If their patrons are happy with that & you are not, I'm afraid that's tough luck.
You'll just have to learn how to deal with it.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes