Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I would like to see her being penetrated by her husband, not another man, and I hope we have only one dick in this game.
I thought she was very hot, and I would like to see more scenes with her, along with the others, an FFM for example, where he alternates between them.
Yes I love Molly too. But to me she is hotter desperate but as long as she gets her humiliation I wouldn't mind her getting plowed by the mc and one of the girls.

Reactions: ImperialD

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I would like to see her being penetrated by her husband, not another man, and I hope we have only one dick in this game.
I thought she was very hot, and I would like to see more scenes with her, along with the others, an FFM for example, where he alternates between them.
Ending brainstorming, this may be a spoiler or a red herring depending on where I decide to go with the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
v0.5 release

PC -
Mac -
Linux -

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Would you guys be okay if I dived back into and expanded upon the old girls before moving to the new ones or do you just want me to get on with the new girls?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Would you guys be okay if I dived back into and expanded upon the old girls before moving to the new ones or do you just want me to get on with the new girls?
your game ... i just wanna play it .... love everything so far .. so i'm kinda afraid to tell you how to do anything :love:
I agree its your baby that you are kind enough to share with us. I would never mind seeing the original girls more though. I'm a fan

Reactions: ImperialD and BTLD

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
Also, Molly could be used as a fluffer, where she gets MC and a chosen girl ready with her mouth/pussy, is left on the edge to watch MC and chosen girl have hot fetish fulfilling sex.

Also, code/create what you wanna share! Tell the stories that you want to tell. :)

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I figured you guys would have noticed by now that when I write it isn't a single overarching plot that is meticulously planned out. I come up with a series of encounters, each encounter forms a stage of a girl's character arc. The encounters are set and I like to retain creative control over them, however, the order in which they appear can be shuffled and rearranged in any order and the story will still make sense. Not only that, but I can also add encounters without much difficulty.

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
If that is the case, I would say for part 2 focus on the new girls, then bring the old guard back in, and just slowly rotate them around :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
this is purely your decision to make but i can't say i'm against getting this decision , sounds like a good way to balance the characters.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
this is purely your decision to make but i can't say i'm against getting this decision , sounds like a good way to balance the characters.
I kinda want to explore the first game's characters more but I didn't know if everyone would want me to rush towards the new girl's content or throw in more content of girls from the first game.

i.e. a Chelsey threesome with one of her friends and Molly cuckolded

Though there might be some who are like:
9fe.jpg

Reactions: BTLD

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
would you be mad if i say i want them all?
As for what you want to do, I liked what I've seen so far, and in my opinion,
I think you should continue the way you are going, I believe that all the girls had their turn, and I would like the scenes with each of the girls to be well enjoyed,
and give us enough scenes with the hot wife too,
speaking of a wife, I don't know if you like it, I would like to see a double penetration with her, 'But' it would be the husband, the wife and another girl, with accessories.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think you should continue the way you are going, I believe that all the girls had their turn, and I would like the scenes with each of the girls to be well enjoyed,
speaking of a wife, I don't know if you like it, I would like to see a double penetration with her, 'But' it would be the husband, the wife and another girl, with accessories.
yes yes and yes and lets not forget about...yes

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
There is a double ended dildo, but I'd certainly have to build the animation from scratch, I know how to do it, (Emily's blowjob was a custom animation) but it was the first time I've ever rage quit from Character Studio. Even making simple animations is a long process, synchronizing three characters... we'll table that for now. It's not impossible.

For now though, I'm working on... wait who is this girl? :unsure:
CharaStudio-2020-09-09-11-59-04-Render.png

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes