ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Maybe for Rena something along line - i LOVE anal, so i always lubed; and leave no lube anal for Karen(she might like it)?

Also, it's just me or discord invite not working?
I mean something more along the lines of not mentioning the lube part rather than outright say "no lube" or "I applied lube."

As for discord, I fixed it, for some reason it the default was set to expire after a day. I believe the current link shouldn't expire, so try it again.

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018
I mean something more along the lines of not mentioning the lube part rather than outright say "no lube" or "I applied lube."

As for discord, I fixed it, for some reason it the default was set to expire after a day. I believe the current link shouldn't expire, so try it again.
I mean first/second time with Rena she mention that line and then just skip mentioning lube with her. But if there no anal with Karen than easy full hentai no lube mode. But straw pool might be best option.

Yea, working now.

And i do hope that Molly teasing about family not a bait.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I actually 100% agree that charachters need internal conflicts. I personally think the best hitting ones are Internal/External arcs. Hamlet is a great example of that in action. The way to do that most effectively is to have the external conflict somehow be a reflection of the internal conflict. I think you characterize what I'm saying if you think conflict means a villain.

But, at the same time, not all internal conflict is of the same intensity. As a rule "the more compelling the unhappyness with the present status quo the more expansive the internal conflict" is the best measure for this.

A conflict is a lack of homeostasis. In the start of your first game your characters were not at homeostasis. Molly had a repressed desire. Thus, the conflict of Game 1 was about achieving that. Now, I think that game made *fufilling the conflict* a bit easy. But, that's not the issue.

I think I wasn't clear what I was communicating, so I'll make it explicit.

- I believe the current contest as exists is solidified. Shit that's made is hard to change.
- I want to know if it's possible for you to give the Wife and any Girls from Act 1 who remain NEW character arcs for their appearance in Act 2. That way, when they appear on screen, they have things to do.
- I want to communicate that I'd like to see more complex variants on what happens with the girls
I know it might be hard to really define for someone giving it a casual watch, but I wrote the MC to have a constant 3 way tug-of-war with himself due to his three main character traits: A family-man, conservative(personality not political views), and impulsive.

He is conservative, so he isn't one to dive into new things without thinking of the consequences and when unsure he will avoid it, but he is also dedicated to making Molly happy, so he is torn between wanting to not quite dive in headfirst while at the same time he wants to go along with Molly's desires. However, he is also impulsive and will sometimes get caught up in the moment, so he will go crazy during sex then after he calms down he looks back at his complete disregard for everything except his own pleasure and feel ashamed of his actions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So the idee of the game(s) is perfect, but the models used could be better. While i guess using Artificial Accademy style illusion characters is easy, as making them is super easy and i believe there is a poser app with the games that use these models, the later illusion games can have a bigger variety in age looks. Right now everyone looks the same sort of young yet unidentifiable age (i would say between 16-22 or something), but the wife looks just as old as the students, wich makes it look odd if she is present in some scenes cause it just looks like a student is there in the scene.

Here are some examples of characters i made in Honey Select 2, which also has a poser app i believe. You can more easily make age differance stand out:

Reiko, my idee was end 30's beginning 40's, but i guess around 37 years old is what i was going for.

Next is Aya, she was made to be around mid 20's, so say 25 years old.

And last is Miyu, she would be the generic 18 year old student type.

No they aint perfect, but i tried playing with the ability to add wrinkles and laugh lines and such, to add age to the faces. Newer illusion games can be modded with more options for skin and cosmetic to even futher enhance that, so alot more options then AA2 type of models.

Now im saying this incase you may want to make a new game after this one, or a sequil, then using these models can boost your work atleast on a graphical point very much.

Good luck either way, and hope you game continues to get better once content is further added.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
So the idee of the game(s) is perfect, but the models used could be better. While i guess using Artificial Accademy style illusion characters is easy, as making them is super easy and i believe there is a poser app with the games that use these models, the later illusion games can have a bigger variety in age looks. Right now everyone looks the same sort of young yet unidentifiable age (i would say between 16-22 or something), but the wife looks just as old as the students, wich makes it look odd if she is present in some scenes cause it just looks like a student is there in the scene.

Here are some examples of characters i made in Honey Select 2, which also has a poser app i believe. You can more easily make age differance stand out:

Reiko, my idee was end 30's beginning 40's, but i guess around 37 years old is what i was going for.

Next is Aya, she was made to be around mid 20's, so say 25 years old.

And last is Miyu, she would be the generic 18 year old student type.

No they aint perfect, but i tried playing with the ability to add wrinkles and laugh lines and such, to add age to the faces. Newer illusion games can be modded with more options for skin and cosmetic to even futher enhance that, so alot more options then AA2 type of models.

Now im saying this incase you may want to make a new game after this one, or a sequil, then using these models can boost your work atleast on a graphical point very much.

Good luck either way, and hope you game continues to get better once content is further added.
My first attempt was HS2, but it has a flaw, lack of locations. The maps are kinda all over the place and trying to nail down a setting for the story was too difficult.
first_scene_1.png
first_scene_2.png

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
That being said, the girls are intentionally made to be flawed, there is no such thing as a perfect woman, so each girl is made to be a 7-8 out of 10.

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Using the pronoun "I" when talking about the female characters action ruins the immersion. Other than that this is a really good game.

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, HS2 has limited locations. Dont know if mods can be used to add location for the scene app? So on that point i agree, HS2 has that weakness. Still, thx for the reply and good luck.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, HS2 has limited locations. Dont know if mods can be used to add location for the scene app? So on that point i agree, HS2 has that weakness. Still, thx for the reply and good luck.
Well, you can import models from unity, however, if you're going to be doing that then you might as well make the entire game in unity because not only are there a lot more options but you can also make custom animations and take much higher resolution screenshots without much issue.

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I would like to see more scenes of penetration with the wife, very beautiful and hot. :love:

Reactions: Xaos_

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I would like to see more scenes of penetration with the wife, very beautiful and hot. :love:
It's such a tough call, some are against it and want to see Molly get cuckolded while others want to see Molly get some action.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Also, feel free to join my discord, just made roles to show your support for your favorite girl, so, if you want to, join my discord and show your support.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

Here are some readymade GUIs. You should look through them and their terms of use. Since your project is non-commercial (no income source) it gives you expanded options to use readymade GUIs.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
It's such a tough call, some are against it and want to see Molly get cuckolded while others want to see Molly get some action.
I would like to see her being penetrated by her husband, not another man, and I hope we have only one dick in this game.
I thought she was very hot, and I would like to see more scenes with her, along with the others, an FFM for example, where he alternates between them.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes