lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Also, is the "secret girlfriend" in the OP a thing still to come? I'm asking cause the game cut short just after the swimmer girl had a moment in the showers and it was a bit sudden so unsure if it was supposed to end there

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Continued thoughts on part 2: Same issues I identified earlier as likely part 2 problems popping up.

- Charachters from Part 1 don't seem to have much conflict or a core issue that can't be resolved in a single scene. Feel like treading water.
- The pattern for the new girls is totally identical to the pattern from Part 1. Effect is diminished through repetition.

Recommendation:

- Come up with more varieties in introductions/motives and chain of events for charachters. It's gotten repetative.
- Give the existing cast members actual conflicts, and changes. Everyone feels like they're happy with the status quo, and the status quo seems unchanging.

Potential examples:

- What if the Wife decides that she's enjoying herself but wants to take it a step-further? What does that look like?
(Themes: The conflict between sexual expression and optimal personal life)
- What if the relationship between Karen and Kendall becomes public? Does Karen lose her former slaves? Does Kendall get any of them? Does Karen take the plunge and fully accept her now social position?
(Themes: The conflict between sexual expression and social role)
- What happens if Blue Haired girl gets caught? Does it go wrong and she needs to be bailed out? Or what if the person who catches her *likes* it (lesbian perhaps)?
(Themes: The risk-reward of "risky" sexual activity)

None of those are exlucisve, but they're some good ideas on what to do with extending the conflicts and giving them stuff to do.

Note: Good sequel conflicts are often the same/similair conflict as part 1 except heightened. If you give a charachter a new unrelated conflict, then it makes it disjoined and lacks the ability to make the context of the first part work. Notice that the themes, for the ones I listed above are the same themes the charachters have in P1.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Continued thoughts on part 2: Same issues I identified earlier as likely part 2 problems popping up.

- Charachters from Part 1 don't seem to have much conflict or a core issue that can't be resolved in a single scene. Feel like treading water.
- The pattern for the new girls is totally identical to the pattern from Part 1. Effect is diminished through repetition.

Recommendation:

- Come up with more varieties in introductions/motives and chain of events for charachters. It's gotten repetative.
- Give the existing cast members actual conflicts, and changes. Everyone feels like they're happy with the status quo, and the status quo seems unchanging.

Potential examples:

- What if the Wife decides that she's enjoying herself but wants to take it a step-further? What does that look like?
(Themes: The conflict between sexual expression and optimal personal life)
- What if the relationship between Karen and Kendall becomes public? Does Karen lose her former slaves? Does Kendall get any of them? Does Karen take the plunge and fully accept her now social position?
(Themes: The conflict between sexual expression and social role)
- What happens if Blue Haired girl gets caught? Does it go wrong and she needs to be bailed out? Or what if the person who catches her *likes* it (lesbian perhaps)?
(Themes: The risk-reward of "risky" sexual activity)

None of those are exlucisve, but they're some good ideas on what to do with extending the conflicts and giving them stuff to do.

Note: Good sequel conflicts are often the same/similair conflict as part 1 except heightened. If you give a charachter a new unrelated conflict, then it makes it disjoined and lacks the ability to make the context of the first part work. Notice that the themes, for the ones I listed above are the same themes the charachters have in P1.
This sounds like you're trying to make this into a NTR game which as the developer actually said this game is not your usual NTR and IMHO its way better than any NTR out there atm...
I'm quite happy with how the game is progressing atm i would advise the game developer to not change anything tbh and keep up the work as it is atm.
Game looks good enough.
You don't need conflict in every game/story you can also choose to have a simple story which can be good ( as this one is from my POV)
What pattern are you on about? the new girls barely got introduced, and even so its still pretty good.
This is just my oppinion as a fan of this game , don't take it the wrong way :) .
ANyway keep up the good work , this game is pretty good.
9/10

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
This sounds like you're trying to make this into a NTR game which as the developer actually said this game is not your usual NTR and IMHO its way better than any NTR out there atm...
I'm quite happy with how the game is progressing atm i would advise the game developer to not change anything tbh and keep up the work as it is atm.
Game looks good enough.
You don't need conflict in every game/story you can also choose to have a simple story which can be good ( as this one is from my POV)
What pattern are you on about? the new girls barely got introduced, and even so its still pretty good.
This is just my oppinion as a fan of this game , don't take it the wrong way :) .
9/10
Fascinating question? Why does a sex story need conflict? I mean, theoretically, someone could just make sex scene after sex scene without connective tissue. It's not obvious at all, and I think it's a valid question.

The reason why is that conflict actually makes the sex interesting.

Take this game. It actually has a whole bunch of conflicts built-in. The wife is conflicted between her desire for a standard respectful marriage and her kinks. All of the charachters are conflicted between their kinks and social taboos. This is already a game that uses conflict to drive it's sex scenes, as opposed to "a simple story". What I'm saying in my earlier feedback is that the conflicts need strength, direction, and emphasis.

Conflict makes stories sexier. It's sexier to watch someone have sex by breaking a taboo then it is to just see them fuck. It adds impact to it, beyond bodies in motion.

This is actually a pretty simple concept to explain. Why play a hentai game with a story rather than just looking at sex pictures? Does the story and charachters add context that actually makes it more erotic?

Conflict works the same way. It infuses sex with eroticism in the same way that characters infuse it with context. The goal of a hentai writer, is to try to find the right conflicts to maximize the eroticism of the sex. A lot of the work that hentai writers do is trying to pick out an intersection between fetish and conflict, so they can have some kind of story conflict that heightens the kink.

Last edited:

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Game looks good enough.
9/10
what do you expect from a writer from cucks of chaos? to this dude if it doesn have ntr its not good

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Actually, there's lots of ways to do it without any "Hard NTR". Hard NTR being defined as the idea of the guy losing a girl to another guy.

- The most simple one being, maybe the vouyeur for exhibitionism girl is another girl.
- Or in the case of "wife wants to take it further", the best way to do it is for her to advance him cheating on her. A possible scene resolution might entail her "Giving" her marriage to one of the other girls. Giving her spot in his bed and even her wedding ring. Then remaining in the guy's house as a sexually denied servant.

Also, you talk a big game for the guy who keeps on begging me for content in said game :p

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Pfft this is NTR ? Wtf guys.u should start having sub tags in NTR.this is basically a harem .u can use reverse NTR or netori.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Actually, there's lots of ways to do it without any "Hard NTR". Hard NTR being defined as the idea of the guy losing a girl to another guy.

- The most simple one being, maybe the vouyeur for exhibitionism girl is another girl.
- Or in the case of "wife wants to take it further", the best way to do it is for her to advance him cheating on her. A possible scene resolution might entail her "Giving" her marriage to one of the other girls. Giving her spot in his bed and even her wedding ring. Then remaining in the guy's house as a sexually denied servant.

Also, you talk a big game for the guy who keeps on begging me for content in said game :p
Or or or ...my oppinion....leave it the way it is since its a good game .
Why "repair" something that ain't broke?
And i'm guessing that remark of begging for content its pointed at someone else and not me since i have not played any of your games or even heard about you ...right?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yeah that was directed at that Mango guy. That dude always shows up in my thread, lolololol.

As for "why fix what ain't broke". Well, two things. One, lack of conflict is a progresive conflict. The longer it runs, the worse it gets. So if you fix it early, it doesn't get bad. Second, that's a bad mentality because any game, even one you enjoy, can be better somehow. Life's about improvement.

Reactions: Xaos_

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
So an Anal loving girl. ill be honest having a character who has that as her fetish seems like a bit of a wasted opportunity, not that i got anything against it but infact the opposite but Karen and Sarah would make perfect candidates to explore anal due to their particular fetishes.
But whos to say you cant or wont give other girls Anal scenes too.

Last edited:
Reactions: stever and Xaos_

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah that was directed at that Mango guy. That dude always shows up in my thread, lolololol.

As for "why fix what ain't broke". Well, two things. One, lack of conflict is a progresive conflict. The longer it runs, the worse it gets. So if you fix it early, it doesn't get bad. Second, that's a bad mentality because any game, even one you enjoy, can be better somehow. Life's about improvement.
I agree life is about improvement but this game as far as story wise i believe its good enough and doesnt need improvement ( especially the ones you are suggesting * no offense * ) but again that is just the oppinion of someone who played the game not someone who is creating or has any kind of influence towards where this game will lead.
I hope it will not lead towards where you are hoping to see it because in my eyes what can be a good game will become another game that gets lost in the thousands of NTR bs * again no offense towards NTR people who enjoy that kind of fetish*

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018
Fascinating question? Why does a sex story need conflict? I mean, theoretically, someone could just make sex scene after sex scene without connective tissue. It's not obvious at all, and I think it's a valid question.

The reason why is that conflict actually makes the sex interesting.

Take this game. It actually has a whole bunch of conflicts built-in. The wife is conflicted between her desire for a standard respectful marriage and her kinks. All of the charachters are conflicted between their kinks and social taboos. This is already a game that uses conflict to drive it's sex scenes, as opposed to "a simple story". What I'm saying in my earlier feedback is that the conflicts need strength, direction, and emphasis.

Conflict makes stories sexier. It's sexier to watch someone have sex by breaking a taboo then it is to just see them fuck. It adds impact to it, beyond bodies in motion.

This is actually a pretty simple concept to explain. Why play a hentai game with a story rather than just looking at sex pictures? Does the story and charachters add context that actually makes it more erotic?

Conflict works the same way. It infuses sex with eroticism in the same way that characters infuse it with context. The goal of a hentai writer, is to try to find the right conflicts to maximize the eroticism of the sex. A lot of the work that hentai writers do is trying to pick out an intersection between fetish and conflict, so they can have some kind of story conflict that heightens the kink.
Sorry for RUnglish in advance.

How about whole genre - Nukige? You know where sex scenes bending plot, or barely have one. They hit THE SPOT when you just want to jerk off.

No. What makes sex scenes intresting for you is match with your kinks and what you find sexy. Some like vanilla, some like ear fucking.

Also no. Molly was scared of MC rejecting her because of her fetish, and after MC basically accept that, she just rolled with it and enjoying yourself. For social taboos conflict there no "sociaty" at all - no other teachers, no laws in motion, heck not even principal present. And drive for sex scenes is girl manifesting they sex phantasy into reality.

Even heard about slice of life? Romance VNs? With no sexual content? Simple sex can be sexy as fuck if you into characters. Not ONLY conflict.

Cause sometimes you want to jerk off right here and right now, without putting hours into story plot, characters and context. And sometimes you want to enjoy story, characters and sex between them. Wait, two sentences ago you said that conflict make stories sexier... But now its story and characters? Well, maybe, all of it - instruments, which every writer decide by yourself to use and in which proportion.

Each writer free to define his own goal.

Nah, most likely harem or girls graduating from school and Molly searching for another bunch.

Reactions: BTLD

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

The struggles are internal, you seem to be under the assumption that there has to be a "bad guy" present or there is no conflict at all, that is not the case. Ever read "The Old Man and The Sea"?

The struggle is internal and one which each of the girls must personally come to terms with their own sexuality, from viewing themselves as freakshows to accepting themselves. And before you say it, no, the pattern isn't the same, I made sure to tweak each character arc. It isn't their personality that changes, but their outlook on their sex.

In Season Two the old girls are obviously more developed, they have gone through their character arcs and I made sure that was reflected in the writing. Now, seeing as how I've barely introduced a new girl, I'm not sure how you know it's going to conclude.

That being said, enough people enjoyed it the way it was written, a good sequel builds upon the original, keeping everything what made it what it was, then building and expanding upon that. Keeping enough the same so it doesn't seem like a completely new series but adding enough to give it its own identity.

Plus, if I revised everything and went an entirely new story it would be like telling people I don't like my own story(which I do) and that they were wrong for liking it. Hardly a way to win friends. All this to please one guy who can't find conflict unless some Disney villain appears laughing and twirling his mustache.

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Also, is the "secret girlfriend" in the OP a thing still to come? I'm asking cause the game cut short just after the swimmer girl had a moment in the showers and it was a bit sudden so unsure if it was supposed to end there
I'm not going to give away what the "secret girlfriend" is, all I well tell you is that it isn't any one person.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The struggles are internal, you seem to be under the assumption that there has to be a "bad guy" present or there is no conflict at all, that is not the case. Ever read "The Old Man and The Sea"?

The struggle is internal and one which each of the girls must personally come to terms with their own sexuality, from viewing themselves as freakshows to accepting themselves. And before you say it, no, the pattern isn't the same, I made sure to tweak each character arc. It isn't their personality that changes, but their outlook on their sex.

In Season Two the old girls are obviously more developed, they have gone through their character arcs and I made sure that was reflected in the writing. Now, seeing as how I've barely introduced a new girl, I'm not sure how you know it's going to conclude.

That being said, enough people enjoyed it the way it was written, a good sequel builds upon the original, keeping everything what made it what it was, then building and expanding upon that. Keeping enough the same so it doesn't seem like a completely new series but adding enough to give it its own identity.

Plus, if I revised everything and went an entirely new story it would be like telling people I don't like my own story(which I do) and that they were wrong for liking it. Hardly a way to win friends. All this to please one guy who can't find conflict unless some Disney villain appears laughing and twirling his mustache.
Thank You!

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
So an Anal loving girl. ill be honest having a character who has that as her fetish seems like a bit of a wasted opportunity, not that i got anything against it but infact the opposite but Karen and Sarah would make perfect candidates to explore anal due to their particular fetishes.
But whos to say you cant or wont give other girls Anal scenes too.
I may be entirely off base here, but from what I understand, when it comes to anal, while most girls can find some measure of enjoyment, the girls who REALLY get off to it to the point that they prefer it over vaginal sex are more rare. With Rena, it isn't a matter of "willing to do anal" it is "only wanting anal."

That being said, anal sex would be a bit boring, so expect me to expand upon that; ass to mouth anyone? I've already got a system for reading the girl's thoughts, I'm looking forward to writing the scene where she gets off on the taste of her own ass. While I'm not planning on putting full-on scat, expect Rena to flirt with the line a bit. Maybe making her slightly submissive and enjoy not only receiving anilingus but also giving it.

However, I'd like a quick straw poll, if I leave out the realism of having to use lube and just go full hentai and pretend that it's possible to just insert your dick raw as-is, would anyone mind?

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

I actually 100% agree that charachters need internal conflicts. I personally think the best hitting ones are Internal/External arcs. Hamlet is a great example of that in action. The way to do that most effectively is to have the external conflict somehow be a reflection of the internal conflict. I think you characterize what I'm saying if you think conflict means a villain.

But, at the same time, not all internal conflict is of the same intensity. As a rule "the more compelling the unhappyness with the present status quo the more expansive the internal conflict" is the best measure for this.

A conflict is a lack of homeostasis. In the start of your first game your characters were not at homeostasis. Molly had a repressed desire. Thus, the conflict of Game 1 was about achieving that. Now, I think that game made *fufilling the conflict* a bit easy. But, that's not the issue.

I think I wasn't clear what I was communicating, so I'll make it explicit.

- I believe the current contest as exists is solidified. Shit that's made is hard to change.
- I want to know if it's possible for you to give the Wife and any Girls from Act 1 who remain NEW character arcs for their appearance in Act 2. That way, when they appear on screen, they have things to do.
- I want to communicate that I'd like to see more complex variants on what happens with the girls

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I actually 100% agree that charachters need internal conflicts. I personally think the best hitting ones are Internal/External arcs. Hamlet is a great example of that in action. The way to do that most effectively is to have the external conflict somehow be a reflection of the internal conflict. I think you characterize what I'm saying if you think conflict means a villain.

But, at the same time, not all internal conflict is of the same intensity. As a rule "the more compelling the unhappyness with the present status quo the more expansive the internal conflict" is the best measure for this.

A conflict is a lack of homeostasis. In the start of your first game your characters were not at homeostasis. Molly had a repressed desire. Thus, the conflict of Game 1 was about achieving that. Now, I think that game made *fufilling the conflict* a bit easy. But, that's not the issue.

I think I wasn't clear what I was communicating, so I'll make it explicit.

- I believe the current contest as exists is solidified.
- I want to know if it's possible for you to give the Wife and any Girls from Act 1 who remain NEW character arcs. That way, when they appear on screen, they have things to do.
- I want to communicate that I'd like to see more complex variants on what happens with the girls then, they discover that the teacher is available, talk to molly, and then fuck the teacher.
Well, that is a possibility, the girls for season two are kinda set in stone, however, I plan to end season two the same as season one, a satisfying conclusion yet at the same time open ended enough to add another season without feeling like I shoe-horned it in place.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018
However, I'd like a quick straw poll, if I leave out the realism of having to use lube and just go full hentai and pretend that it's possible to just insert your dick raw as-is, would anyone mind?
Maybe for Rena something along line - i LOVE anal, so i always lubed; and leave no lube anal for Karen(she might like it)?

Also, it's just me or discord invite not working?

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes