fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
lmao, I'm liking this VN so far but seeing how long MC's legs are and seeing how slender his waist is cracks me up. Besides that and a few minor text errors, the VN is great. T51bwinterized raised some good points that would definitely make your next one even better, can't wait for it.

1598950521341.png

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Huh, looks interesting, pov in a game would be a nice change.

Funny, I saw a male protagonist and a woman holding a sign saying if you want to fuck my husband, everyone went NTR, I thought, so gay tag needed.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well I see that there is way too much thinking going on in the game. Also if it is just a kinetic novel you should have that as a tag
When the second girl was up there and she said something, then it just skipped to your wife. that feel like she was not important or that her even being there was unimportant as you just went to a different scene.
Also where he just went and said to his wife I am here make your dreams/ fantasies come true, no one in their right mind would say that until they found out what her fantasy was after all she could have wanted to Dom him and make him crawl around on all fours with a leash and collar on for all he knew.
One other thing about your so called Guy Fact about it being too hard to piss with an erection no it is not. I have pissed many times with an erection.
Well once I found out it was nothing more than a Kinetic Novel I am dropping it. I would have been much more into it. If it had choices that you could make.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
when I'm hard and have to piss its hard for me to control aim for damn sure. And yes it should have a kinetic tag. But I disagree about the rest and would love to experience more.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Well I see that there is way too much thinking going on in the game. Also if it is just a kinetic novel you should have that as a tag
When the second girl was up there and she said something, then it just skipped to your wife. that feel like she was not important or that her even being there was unimportant as you just went to a different scene.
Also where he just went and said to his wife I am here make your dreams/ fantasies come true, no one in their right mind would say that until they found out what her fantasy was after all she could have wanted to Dom him and make him crawl around on all fours with a leash and collar on for all he knew.
One other thing about your so called Guy Fact about it being too hard to piss with an erection no it is not. I have pissed many times with an erection.
Well once I found out it was nothing more than a Kinetic Novel I am dropping it. I would have been much more into it. If it had choices that you could make.
You're right, it should be tagged Kinetic Novel, which is why I put the "kinetic novel" tag on there when I first created the thread. If you're wondering why it isn't in the list of tags up top, the mods control that, I am unable to add or delete tags.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
You're right, it should be tagged Kinetic Novel, which is why I put the "kinetic novel" tag on there when I first created the thread. If you're wondering why it isn't in the list of tags up top, the mods control that, I am unable to add or delete tags.
AH ok I was wondering why it did not have that tag :)

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Vitalsigns Don't let anyone tell you differently, this is a great work. Are there minor errors and inconsistencies, sure. Who cares? Keep up the good work and hopefully you keep this going.
Truth be told, they can think what they want, this isn't my beloved magnum opus which I poured all of my heart and soul into; it's written for entertainment, if someone isn't entertained then fair enough.

I basically made the game because I needed to learn CharaStudio and Ren'Py and figured making a game would be the best way to do it. Which is the main reason the art is absolute shit in the beginning then progressively gets better over time. By the time I had a handle on those two programs I had 3/4 of a game, so I decided to finish it and throw it into the wild to see what people think.

Personally I hate when people throw out an incomplete game, like it doesn't need to be ready for prime time but it should at least be in the alpha phase. IMO, any game without the ending and major plot arcs already done shouldn't be posted online.

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
NTR cucks having their minds blown that females can also be cucked lmfao
I suppose it's like how people make fucked up hentai drawings of your favorite anime characters, but kinda in reverse. I've taken their prized NTR and twisted it into some unrecognizable by both haters and lovers of "regular" NTR. They weren't fans of me stomping in their NTR house and dealphabetizing their CD collection, so they got all angry. And here I thought they would enjoy having some unwanted third party coming in, taking what they value most and using it in a way far better than they can, then stealing it for themselves.

EDIT: grammar

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I suppose it's like how people make fucked up hentai drawings of your favorite anime characters, but kinda in reverse. I've taken their prized NTR and twisted it into some unrecognizable by both haters and lovers of "regular" NTR. They weren't fans of me stomping in their NTR house and dealphabetizing their CD collection, so they got all angry. And here I thought they would enjoy having some unwanted third party come in, take what they value most any use it in a way far better than they can, then stealing it for themselves.
Just brilliant:)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Now the translator screwed me up for good, I couldn't understand what you said, now it will be a ntr with another man fucking his girls, is that it?
nope the only dick you will see in this story is the mcs.............hmmmm that sounded better in my head......wait that didn't sound right either..dammit!

Apr 16, 2020
so essentially no ntr but cheating, i think ntr is mostly when man gets cucked, and when man is the one cheating theeen its just plain out cheating i think, annnd when man does the cucking aka someone's wife or someshit its netori
bloody hell this shit is confusing sometimes welp anything without ntr is still preferable for me :3

Reactions: V&M

lnkster

Dec 20, 2018
I really enjoyed part 1. Hard to find cuckquean content, only other one I really know is My Girlfriend Gets Aroused Watching Me Having Sex With Another Girl, and a single scene in Uni (where a couple interacts with th MC).

I think people are too hung up on how specific and gendered the NTR tag is. I would tag this as ntr because a person cheats on their partner, continuously, while the partner knows about it. Maybe that has a specific other word, but there's currently no tag/cataloging system for that. As is, there's not even the cheating tag right now.

Reactions: splamo
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes