bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Vitalsigns going off the comments, you should probably remove the NTR tag.

As typically it means netorare, where the protag is the one getting cucked, if side character where protag is the one doing cucking then usually written as Netori in genres. however since it is protags wife.... uh threesome? don't know if wife participates or not so dunno.

but still would probably remove ntr to avoid confusion. (from genre that is, it doesn't have the ntr tag on the thread).

Reactions: Bulldozer47

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Now the translator screwed me up for good, I couldn't understand what you said, now it will be a ntr with another man fucking his girls, is that it?
In my opinion, a good sequel retains what worked in the original while adding enough new content to make it stand out from the original. Not sure how this will come out in translation but basically "season two will be unique without being different."

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Firstly good game.
But i would have never thought that i would fell sorry for a Mc which gets all the girls...i mean he is the only normal one, the girls (i think exept one) all have some hardcore fetisch and if he is not into playing a rapist his wife gets pissed...

perfect ending he takes, i think it was Chelsy, as 'secret (real) gf', takes her, his daughter and leaves for a other city to begin a new life. Leaving his wife with the freakshow, i mean for her it would be the high of getting cucked, he actually takes a teenage girl and abandons her.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Vitalsigns going off the comments, you should probably remove the NTR tag.

As typically it means netorare, where the protag is the one getting cucked, if side character where protag is the one doing cucking then usually written as Netori in genres. however since it is protags wife.... uh threesome? don't know if wife participates or not so dunno.

but still would probably remove ntr to avoid confusion. (from genre that is, it doesn't have the ntr tag on the thread).
I split the difference, as it is technically NTR(by my understanding) and I don't want to lie to people; however, since the sexes are reversed, I figure "reverse NTR" fits.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
man what a nice surprise for today. So excited to see the further tales of these intriguing characters. Ty for brightening my day:)

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Remember to join my discord, where users get more frequent updates, art, glamor shots, and can provide input as the story progresses. The story was made for the fan's enjoyment, show you're a fan and I'll make sure you have the content to enjoy yourself with.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I feel like this game has changed versions like 4 times in the last week.
I think I downloaded "v0.1" but then it was "v1.0.0" then "v0.0.4" and now its "1 & 2"

Reactions: Cernunnos.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I feel like this game has changed versions like 4 times in the last week.
I think I downloaded "v0.1" but then it was "v1.0.0" then "v0.0.4" and now its "1 & 2"
The 0.1 was a problem with RenPy's script, I was too lazy to change the version number.

However, it is season one v1.0, season two v0.4

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Man, this game is really something. Really not into the three letters of doom, but this... this does put a smile on my face (mostly cause of jokes so far and lol's). Even tho this shouldn't feel strange, because of how many of these games there are, where the opposite of this game's premise happens, this is very unique and interesting. As a great man once said "We'll watch your career with great interest" (y)(y)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well, gotta say really liking the writing, not an expert but the dev seems to know what they're doing. Really like the MC's character so far, especially when the wife gets pissed at him for not fully roleplaying parts as he is concerned and does care for everyone. Would be very interested and pleased to see if the MC develops any romantic feelings towards the girls (he certainly looks capable at the moment) and if they'd be even capable of doing the same as everything seems to be just about sex for now (except Sarah, I truly believe she's crazy enough to love him and would defo 100% crazy enough to carry a child)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes