IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
Few typos here and there, and some minor transliteration issues, but overall good game and nice progression.
The cuckqueen relationship is shown to be relatively healthy, and in some ways aside from the setting, its almost like sex therapy mixed with a kink!

Nice job.

Reactions: BTLD
Jul 9, 2018
Americans love Incest and hate NTR as seen in the endless stream of incest games in here.
Koreans love NTR as seen in the endless stream of NTR webtoons elsewhere.

Whatever floats your boat mofos.

deadcunt

Feb 5, 2020
Edit: There is now.

Not really any anal in this unless I missed something.

Other than some sex toys being already inserted in some scenes but with no play, and a short analingus scene, I couldn't see any actual anal content.

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Other than some sex toys being already inserted in some scenes but with no play, and a short analingus scene, I couldn't see any actual anal content.
Analingus is enough to earn a tag i think. Some people demand tags sensitively.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

Karen stays over and ends up getting roped into the Breckenridge's morning jog. Molly isn't in NTR mode, so if she says Karen is going to "get healthy" then Karen has no choice but to tag along.

CharaStudio-2020-08-30-09-04-53-Render.png

Reactions: V&M

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I cant tell you how happy i am there will be more, that said it actually felt full and complete so all that's to come is more icing :)
Rather than it being an afterstory or "more of the same" I want to make it it's own story. It takes place 3 weeks after the main story. Rather than all of the girls orbiting around the MC as a harem they have become a group of friends(sex-friends) who enjoy spending time with each other as much as they do the MC. I want it to pass the Bechdel test with flying colors, and while I plan to have plenty of sex, I also want Molly to take up a motherly role in the group outside of sex.

I don't want it to just be "more cuckquean" and girls defined by their fetish. We've covered that, now where do I go from here? As I said, I am not interested in simply wallowing in the original, I want to use part one as a jumping off point to expand upon the characters. Though, don't expect there to be any less sex the only thing that will change is the context and interactions during sex.

After all, there will be a big difference in interactions between sex-friends who have been doing it for a few days verses a few weeks.

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
1598805233871.png

kek
insert>spotlight and place it somewhere, THEN take the screenshot. it won't be as good as the koi map lighting, but it'll be some lighting

1598805325546.png

come on man, can't you turn your settings to high for the screenshots?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Word of warning to any fans, while I wasn't able to do much to the character models mid game, I think in the sequel I'm going to shrink the nipples of a few characters who had small breasts and their nipples took up a fair size of their breasts.

In other words this:
karen_shower.png

Has become this:
CharaStudio-2020-08-30-15-27-39-Render.png

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I prefer the top pick
Word of warning to any fans, while I wasn't able to do much to the character models mid game, I think in the sequel I'm going to shrink the nipples of a few characters who had small breasts and their nipples took up a fair size of their breasts.

In other words this:
View attachment 794231

Has become this:
View attachment 794230
I prefer the top pick if anything please give us a vote if you don't want to program in a choice, some of us like large nipples makes small tits look better.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I prefer the top pick

I prefer the top pick if anything please give us a vote if you don't want to program in a choice, some of us like large nipples makes small tits look better.
Well, it's mostly just Karen that got a noticeable change, I mean it wouldn't make sense if someone with a complex about her small breasts looks stacked.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Well, it's mostly just Karen that got a noticeable change, I mean it wouldn't make sense if someone with a complex about her small breasts looks stacked.
she dosn't looked stacked she looks to have nice nipples on small tits, and she could have Ds and have a complex if her mom aunts sisters and cousins all had fs or larger

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wow there aren't many cuckquean games. This is almost my ideal wife material. Would train her to fuck other guys too just to make our own sex better, there should be a game about the Stag & Vixen lifestyles, it's way too underrepresented and too many still mix it up with cuckoldry.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes