Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
And tell me where I said that "If you for a moment of weakness, despair or whatever fuck your daughter, would you like your wife to fuck your son so you're even?"

You don't have to answer, don't waste your time or mine, have a good time.
You didn't. I was applying your same logic on another example to show how dumb it was. You're right, there is no sense in following this, your translator isn't making things easier either.

Reactions: V&M

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
You didn't. I was applying your same logic on another example to show how dumb it was. You're right, there is no sense in following this, your translator isn't making things easier either.
Do you two actually disagree?

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
To my knowledge this is the only cuckquean game, the reason I made this game was because I haven't seen it before and figured it was time to change that.

That being said, it seems rather unpopular...

i hope we will never see anymore guys in it only women :)

TabooDad50

Mar 18, 2019
Love the game. My only wish is for some BG music or something and Lewd audio sounds. IMO no animations is like having a partner that just lays there ( your Animations were GREAT btw) and never moves. No Audio... well... i think you can see where i am going. Story was refreshing, haven't played anything with cuckqueen before. Wish you the Best of luck on whatever you do from here and I thank you for all your work.

Reactions: Gorrik

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
By the way, even though the game is done, it isn't quite done done, I would like to continue the story, add in more scenes with the girls we know as well as maybe add some new ones. I've designed some new girls, but I would really like to hammer out their personalities before I try to write something. But from left to right:
Lauren Lombardo - Emily's (twin?) sister, she is blind and emotionally distant, having given up on any desire for a normal life.
Rena Thomas - Not sure about personality, but she is on the swim team(expect tan lines)
Lisa Doyle - A girl born with albinoism, she has been teased all her life and has lost all confidence in her looks and believes herself to be ugly.
Ashley Zhang - Half(or full) Chinese, she has the opposite problem as Emily, her parents expect perfection and she isn't living up to their expectations.

View attachment 792573
I rarely play fresh games , new releases but after reading some comments decided to try it out ...and was not dissapointed.
Might not be the award winning story but it was for me at least fresh and quite decent towards good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personal oppinion here if it ever goes in that direction i'll prolly not play it ( not my cup of tea but whoever likes that kind of stuff good for him/her, not judging )
Anyway was pretty good i enjoyed it quite a bit .
Keep up the good work.
And ty for your hard work.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Passive or active? :unsure:
I want to be able to turn him down I only play straight males
Maybe an active plot that plays out like this, where you can do an optional side yaoi trap plot or skip it, either way you'll pick up at the same point. If you watched it the trap will disappear, if you don't then it will be like he never existed. If I wasn't stretching credulity before then this will certainly do it, but some things are more important than internal narrative consistency. But this way, you never actually miss anything if you decide not to follow that route.
ASDCSDCSDF.jpg

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I suppose it is technically netorase, it's just that the positions are reversed. However, since the tags make no distinction between roles or netorase vs netorare, it is labeled as "NTR."
Since there doesn't seem to be (or will be) any netorare in this game then the tagging is wrong.

Here the official tag rule (Tags Rules And List):
- Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
I don't get it either. Either the tag should include all or, even better, there should be distinct tags. Or at least NTR shouldn't be abbreviated and be called netorare as a whole. Not sure how tedious the process to change a tag is, but I believe a search and replace method shouldn't be too difficult, or am I wrong?

Last edited:

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
I really had to read through to get the right ntr description. Almost skipped it entirely

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
Since there doesn't seem to be (or will be) any netorare in this game then the tagging is wrong.
Netorase is literally a more specific version of netorare.
Also there are hundreds of netorare games from female pov, where the cucked boyfriend is not the MC (so they don't "fit" the definition either) and no one seems to mind, yet this is somehow unacceptable.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
The game seemed decent, the dialogue seemed decent up to a point in the game where I am now and I am going to see what happens after this as I play on. I am given no choice or options. The wife is willing to submit to a student without consulting the husband which started to veer into slight NTR for the husband in a way for me. I will leave the rest in the spoiler but if anyone does not like the sense of NTR for your MC, just read and decide for yourself. No judging from me however you feel about the scene.

If you read the spoiler I guess it is up to the person playing who likes that scene build up, but at least you know now. I think at least the wife should of had a scene before that talking about it with the husband he decides to go ahead with it and knows ahead of time and then she says it is roleplay and she will never do anything without his say so outside the meetings and he is fully aware and in on the decision and in control. This is a red flag to me as what else will she do without consulting. I mean she already decided to

Like I said did not like that scene buildup, will play on now and hope this does not escalate further or get weird in that direction. But other than that, I thought so far it was decent. Just hoping that was just a blip.

(Edit was for realising I left out one part of the scene which adds a little more description.)

Last edited:

xovero

Jun 14, 2018
Also there are hundreds of netorare games from female pov, where the cucked boyfriend is not the MC (so they don't "fit" the definition either) and no one seems to mind, yet this is somehow unacceptable.
but yeah this is netorase, but read F95 tag list, and look at NTR and at swinging, this game needs a swining tag
Edited this message to not confuse people, i admit i wrote it confusing

Last edited:

xovero

Jun 14, 2018
Read the NTR definition again, will you.

If you mean this game, it's tagged as "male protagonist".
Not in this game... I do mean the other example, but yes, there are some games with female protagonist tag, that don't actually have NTR (but have the tag)...

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Not in this game... I do mean the other example, but yes, there are some games with female protagonist tag, that don't actually have NTR (but have the tag)...
An argument could be made that Karen (and Kendal to some extent) could be considered female protagonists in this story due to their roles.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
First, I believe those are two different things. I don't know what netorase actually means, but from what I read it probably means something in the direction of "sharing someone". Netorare means that a romantic interest (doesn't have to be in any kind of relationship) gets stolen from the protagonist. Netori is that the protagonist steals a romantic interest from another person.

Second, read again what I linked from the official tag rules. I can't do anything about what the tag rules define, so talk to the staff if you have anything against their definition.

Lastly, I happened to see this game being tagged as ntr and speak up since it wasn't pointed out yet nor removed. It can just take a person who read the tag rules to overlook a game that wrongly uses it.
Just a guess, but maybe the tag is often used as if the male person is the main character, but it's from the perspective of the female person who gets stolen. In other words, the story is revealing what the other person doesn't even know of, which is often the case for netorare. In that sense someone gets stolen, but isn't stealing, so it gets tagged as ntr aka netorare.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes