ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
This. I'm totally for this. Same for the tight space comments. Show don't tell (or show and tell).
That all came out of a need to fill dead air, there is only so many ways to say "her pussy is tight and it makes my pee-pee feel good." So, I had to start getting creative.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I just started this game and I have to say, its fucking hilarious, from the girl being serviced by a slave inwardly complaining that she was "just looking for a friend, not a sex slave!" to the dev calling you a terrible person if you gave your 8 year old a horrifically complex math problem. I legit laughed my ass off... and rolled back, because i'm not a monster. lol

Seriously, hilarious game.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
After playing the game more I will say I do like it but Just got to Kendal's first scene and I'm kinda disappointed not one of these girls is a virgin with a hymen. I had such hopes for a good defloration scene!

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
That all came out of a need to fill dead air, there is only so many ways to say "her pussy is tight and it makes my pee-pee feel good." So, I had to start getting creative.
"you make me so hard" "I'm going to wreck you like a diamond tipped drill bit would a tissue" "there's a reason why I always just say get me a new tie every Christmas honey, cause all you need is me add a man tie (adamantine) as a gift" "you are about to get stuck on a rock and a hard place" "let me just drop the flag before hoisting the pole" "you are the quim da la quim" this get longer...thicker...and uncut so might as well stop

rubywindicator

Dec 31, 2017
I mean, technically Molly is getting off on being a cuckquean. But she is passing around her husband like he is candy. That is the part of the game that I really like.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I mean, technically Molly is getting off on being a cuckquean. But she is passing around her husband like he is candy. That is the part of the game that I really like.
ah sorry I just saw an opportunity to make a husbandry joke (like farm breeding animals)

ignore me!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
WMIY Season 2 is finished and has been released as v1.0, if you don't want to wait for the mod to update the thread you can hop in my discord and download it from the new_releases channel.
You really rock! Thank you for all the entertainment and fun you have provided me and others :love: :cool:

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes