Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Damn. This is exactly my fetish, but I don't like kinetic novels. Oh well, at least cuckquean is finally getting some love.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
IMHO i think season 2...was...rushed... good game but ...felt rushed ...anyway keep up the good work , will wait for season 3

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
questions as this seems to be weird going on with some games. They're labeled 1.0 and 1.2 , which normally 1.0 means the game is complete and any further 1.x versions is adding extra content / bug fixing.

Are these games complete or is 1.2 actually 0.2?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
questions as this seems to be weird going on with some games. They're labeled 1.0 and 1.2 , which normally 1.0 means the game is complete and any further 1.x versions is adding extra content / bug fixing.

Are these games complete or is 1.2 actually 0.2?
Season 1 and 2 are now complete, dev is starting on season 3.

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
I'm preparing to begin season 3, stayed tuned on discord for updates on that.
I absolutely like your psychological dark but guarded plot and your animations and your art style - it is a masterpiece, hitting a nerve on me! Awesome, thank you for this fantasy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Seveas

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
WMIY Season 2 is finished and has been released as v1.0, if you don't want to wait for the mod to update the thread you can hop in my discord and download it from the new_releases channel.
Damn I just finished season 1 the other day and decided I wouldn't touch 2 until it was done, awesome.

Is it totally totally done or will it get fixes and whatever to be 1.2 like season 1?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Damn I just finished season 1 the other day and decided I wouldn't touch 2 until it was done, awesome.

Is it totally totally done or will it get fixes and whatever to be 1.2 like season 1?
The story is complete but yes, if I find anything wrong it will probably get an update if necessary to address those problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gutsandguts

theDamnKam

Mar 2, 2018
Really good game and I love all the characters so far. My only complaint is like someone else said earlier is that it felt a bit rushed with the ending of season 2. He lays the last girl and then bam end of the year all the girls left. I would have preferred to see some more of them monopolizing Logan's time and just more interactions with the girls, in general, the only ones we got to see more of in an everyday sense was Karen and Kendel. Other than that I loved it, can't wait to see what season 3 brings.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Really good game and I love all the characters so far. My only complaint is like someone else said earlier is that it felt a bit rushed with the ending of season 2. He lays the last girl and then bam end of the year all the girls left. I would have preferred to see some more of them monopolizing Logan's time and just more interactions with the girls, in general, the only ones we got to see more of in an everyday sense was Karen and Kendel. Other than that I loved it, can't wait to see what season 3 brings.
Wdym they left?They just got pregnant and left mc?or they graduate and move on?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes