Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I understand some not liking molly playing with the girls solo.

I just take issue with saying she is cheating. Molly would never cheat on her man. And molly has never been with a "random" girl but only ones that have entered into a sexual relationship with the couple.

I won't change my mind nor change anyone else's but feel strongly enough to make one last post. I love this vn as is, no matter.

Reactions: Succubustamer

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I got tired of waiting for someone to make one, I mean it's so obvious, but nothing. So, I just decided to take matters into my own hands. I had to learn CharaStudio and Ren'Py during making it, but at least season two looks sorta nice.
And I'm damn glad you did. Literally the only other (English, or at least TLd) one I've ever seen is Hoka no Onna no Ko.
I guess The Red Room technically counts, given that the MC is a girl, but it's still the player getting cucked rather than doing it.

I wish I had that kind of drive (and writing ability), I've got kinks I don't think I'm ever going to see combined (outside of eternally untranslated Japanese VNs, anyway) :p

In the good ending it is revealed that everything was just a ruse and the trap partner was attempting to get proof of of the bull's actions, to report him to the authorities. In the end the bull winds up in jail and the two live happily ever after.
I'm glad you cleared that up, I might actually finish that game sometime now. Tried it a while ago and gave up because it was just too damn depressing.
...Also a little annoying with the "i'M gONnA gEt PReGnaNt!!!1!" in every damn scene, heh. That ain't how biology works, girl.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I understand some not liking molly playing with the girls solo.

I just take issue with saying she is cheating. Molly would never cheat on her man. And molly has never been with a "random" girl but only ones that have entered into a sexual relationship with the couple.

I won't change my mind nor change anyone else's but feel strongly enough to make one last post. I love this vn as is, no matter.
Neither of them was in any kind of relationship with Karen when Molly went down on her, the MC had no idea she was doing that until he saw them and they never talked about Molly being with another woman, so even if she was planning for him to join them and he ended up being ok with that, she never got his consent, so she technically cheated on him.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Great game just wish there was more with these girls. Seems it was just getting started with some.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Neither of them was in any kind of relationship with Karen when Molly went down on her, the MC had no idea she was doing that until he saw them and they never talked about Molly being with another woman, so even if she was planning for him to join them and he ended up being ok with that, she never got his consent, so she technically cheated on him.
Agree to disagree. Have a great day though.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Umm... The alleged "Thanksgiving meal" is something I have no fucking clue what it is... Not a single thing in this photo is something I have ever seen on a dining room table, much less at a Thanksgiving meal. I have no problem with it. I just wonder... WHAT THE FUCK is all this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've had shrimp skewers at every thanksgiving I've been at but thats my family as for the rest...yeah
the noodles could be taken for undercooked hasbrowns which I have heard being served at some friends family that live in the south of the US.
as for the thing with the crab claws when I saw that my mind went to the face hugger turkey dinner photo... only it makes me think they sliced it up and poured the gravy on top...

Reactions: kayot

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Umm... The alleged "Thanksgiving meal" is something I have no fucking clue what it is... Not a single thing in this photo is something I have ever seen on a dining room table, much less at a Thanksgiving meal. I have no problem with it. I just wonder... WHAT THE FUCK is all this?

Sometimes you have to make the best of a bad situation, and that is Koikatsu's idea of plates of food. I'm not entirely sure what those are supposed to depict, but just use your imagination and pretend it's a turkey.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
ok ok ok...you can not just drop the bombshell of the possibility of getting Ash pregnant and then leaving it hanging. Let us know

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
ok ok ok...you can not just drop the bombshell of the possibility of getting Ash pregnant and then leaving it hanging. Let us know
She got pregnant but the birth control did its work and every cycle the zygote is flushed out during her period. For the record, this hormone birth control is complete fiction, but it was a creative liberty I took between actually having an abortion, carrying the baby to term, or going on actual birth control.

Reactions: Ramagar
D

Deleted member 1532960

If we're talking about poorly-defined tags, can I request that pregnancy be split from pregnancy endings? I hate sitting through a whole game only to find out that the only pregnancy scene is an ending I missed 5 choices ago.

Reactions: Nessiah and Kyraga

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
If we're talking about poorly-defined tags, can I request that pregnancy be split from pregnancy endings? I hate sitting through a whole game only to find out that the only pregnancy scene is an ending I missed 5 choices ago.
It's not an ending, it's a bonus scene, it goes through the scene then loops back around to where you left off.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
A lot of games have IMPREGNATION promised but never followed through on... They teaseit or mention it, but the DEV never actually has it happen.

A lot of games have DREAMS or VISIONS of characters Pregnant... but not a part of the actual gameplay or any real payoff unless it's listed as a "bad end" or "Game End" with a single shot or two of a woman with a big belly.

A few games actually qualify for the promise of the PREGNANCY tag by having the character get impregnated in-game as an active part of the gameplay and follow through on the pregnant belly or even and give birth in-game.

My point here is that there are IMPREGNATION games, Games with PREGNANCY gameplay, and games that promise but never actually include PREGNANCY that should lose the tag completely.

It's like claiming the entire MCU is all about Superman because Peter Parker's bedroom has a Superman action figure sitting on the shelf.
I've look for an impregnation tag but there is no such tag, however, since she is technically pregnant both with the belly and without, I figured it was close enough.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A lot of games have IMPREGNATION promised but never followed through on... They teaseit or mention it, but the DEV never actually has it happen.

A lot of games have DREAMS or VISIONS of characters Pregnant... but not a part of the actual gameplay or any real payoff unless it's listed as a "bad end" or "Game End" with a single shot or two of a woman with a big belly.

A few games actually qualify for the promise of the PREGNANCY tag by having the character get impregnated in-game as an active part of the gameplay and follow through on the pregnant belly or even and give birth in-game.

My point here is that there are IMPREGNATION games, Games with PREGNANCY gameplay, and games that promise but never actually include PREGNANCY that should lose the tag completely.

It's like claiming the entire MCU is all about Superman because Peter Parker's bedroom has a Superman action figure sitting on the shelf.
Sounds like the issue is with the tag. As "sensitive" as some of our pirates are if there is a character preggo in a dream or vision it needs to be tagged.

Just like if a LI is cheating in a dream or pissing etc it needs the tag because of the poor pirates mentality that may be triggered and needing to be protected.

All this said if you have issues with tags and what they are used for is not for this thread. I'm sure you can write a thread to address the tag "problems" of "misuse" if there isn't any already. But it truly is off topic here.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
What a hypocrite!She allow you to have sex with other girls and she cant fuck others??WTF??Let her be,she done enough and why the fuck you jealous with that?No for me,I dont care if she fuck other girl with his husband permission or not.I dont mind.She deserve it for what she sacrifice for us.If you are jealous,dont start any at all.Get divorced and find other jealous wife for you.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Shame they decide to abort and arent willing to be pregnant.Thats a lost of opportunities not gonna lie.:(

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Alright,I try it.Not my thing tbh.Eventhough,she is a cuck queen.I dont feel like entertained at all with this story.Instead I feel like a dick when mc fuck those women.Also whats up with those girls anyway?They arent normal..they either pervert or a slut.:LOL:And I totally hate Chelsey or whatever her name is.What a slut,if there is an option to do her,I will fuck her then reject her after that ngl.:ROFLMAO:Fucking whore,as if I will keep an STD walker as a lover.Still,my best Koikatsu game are CK and Champion.This game remind me of Ecchi Sensei,except this MC arent charming enough unlike MC from Ecchi Sensei .That guy is total charm and girls magnet.Then again His wife arent cuck.She I think will join in or get mad if MC ignore her.As for now,I bet his wife will file a divorce paper and report if she found out.Thats why MC decided to corrupt her first before anything like that happen.

Reactions: Kyraga

GoldenBoi

Aug 2, 2017
Hmm, I simply ask when it comes to the character of the wife, during these interactions whose approval brings her satisfaction? The other girls or her husbands? Who is she trying to truly satisfy her husband, the girls she wants to share him with or herself?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Vitalsigns what‘s the plan for season 3?
New girls? More girls? Scenes with previous girls? (Because I hate to see Chelsey and Mary go. I still think you did a good job with them)

PDookie

Dec 29, 2017
loved both this and the first. only thing i found was the ending of 2 seemed to be rushed like you had a dead line set and ran out of time

Reactions: kayot
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes