Takonar

Aug 21, 2018
I had some time to burn so I decided to try this game, s1v1.2-s3v0.3.

Don't waste your time or bandwidth on this game. It's pure trash, filth. The writing? The ravings of a mediocre hack with only the slimmest grasp on pacing, continuity, or prose. The 'art'? Generic, forgettable, full of ugly girls and stock positions that even a 14 year old boy would turn his nose up at. Koikatsu? Old and busted. It claims to be a 'game' but boasts next to no interactivity, choices do not matter. It was totally unsuited for the task of holding my attentions and I will be moving on to newer, more pleasurable, tighter games instead of this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I had some time to burn so I decided to try this game, s1v1.2-s3v0.3.

Don't waste your time or bandwidth on this game. It's pure trash, filth. The writing? The ravings of a mediocre hack with only the slimmest grasp on pacing, continuity, or prose. The 'art'? Generic, forgettable, full of ugly girls and stock positions that even a 14 year old boy would turn his nose up at. Koikatsu? Old and busted. It claims to be a 'game' but boasts next to no interactivity, choices do not matter. It was totally unsuited for the task of holding my attentions and I will be moving on to newer, more pleasurable, tighter games instead of this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice fake-out, I have seen people who are quite passionate about their hate as well and come up with similar reasons: I hate koikatsu, the story wasn't interesting, there were no choices(despite saying kinetic novel in the tags they still expected them). However, I have a few things to clarify, this is your opinion after all, and and I'm not so narcissistic as to tell you that your personal opinion was wrong, but it seems that there were cases where I didn't convey information correctly and might have given you the wrong impression.

1. I also regret the season 2 ending and have been considering for awhile whether to continue the S2, adding a couple more chapters to make a smoother transition into the graduation. However, I want the girls to move on, that was always planned. The girls "grew up" and went onto the real world. I didn't want a harem that simply spent the rest of their lives orbiting around the MC.

2. Kendal and Kayla are black, not tanned.

3. Sandra wasn't a crazy design like the rest of the girls, her role is actually the counter-balance to Molly. If you flipped every aspect of Molly's personality, Sandra would be the result. Where Molly is softspoken and motherly, Sandra is bold and crass, where Molly likes to be cuckolded by other women, Sandra likes to do that to other women. Where Molly's actions are defined by her own fetish, Sandra enjoys exploiting the fetishes of other women for giggles. Where Molly is happily married and gets off on the idea of having her marriage ruined, Sandra gets off on the idea of ruining other's marriage. Even physical, where Molly's beauty has been eroded by age, Sandra hasn't been effected as much. I'm sure you get the idea.

4. Calling Sarah cow tits was confusing, as her breasts are the same size as Kayla's, Rena's, and Chelsey's, nowhere near the size of Emily or Molly's. Since koikatsu only uses sliders to set breast size(so I can't really tell you cup size), here are the sizes of all the girls:
10 - Amy
50 - Karen
60 - Lisa, Claire, Kendal, Ashley,
65 - Chelsey, Sarah, Rena, Kayla, mobs(blue girls)
70 - n/a
75 - Emily, Mary, Molly, Lauren, Nicole
77 - Sandra
90 - Molly's sister Megan

Last edited:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Nice fake-out, I have seen people who are quite passionate about their hate as well and come up with similar reasons: I hate koikatsu, the story wasn't interesting, there were no choices(despite saying kinetic novel in the tags they still expected them). However, I have a few things to clarify, this is your opinion after all, and and I'm not so narcissistic as to tell you that your personal opinion was wrong, but it seems that there were cases where I didn't convey information correctly and might have given you the wrong impression.

1. I also regret the season 2 ending and have been considering for awhile whether to continue the S2, adding a couple more chapters to make a smoother transition into the graduation. However, I want the girls to move on, that was always planned. The girls "grew up" and went onto the real world. I didn't want a harem that simply spent the rest of their lives orbiting around the MC.

2. Kendal and Kayla are black, not tanned.

3. Sandra wasn't a crazy design like the rest of the girls, her role is actually the counter-balance to Molly. If you flipped every aspect of Molly's personality, Sandra would be the result. Where Molly is softspoken and motherly, Sandra is bold and crass, where Molly likes to be cuckolded by other women, Sandra likes to do that to other women. Where Molly's actions are defined by her own fetish, Sandra enjoys exploiting the fetishes of other women for her own fulfillment. Where Molly is happily married and gets off on the idea of having her marriage ruined, Sandra gets off on the idea of ruining other's marriage. Even physical, where Molly's beauty has been eroded by age, Sandra hasn't been effected as much. I'm sure you get the idea.

4. Calling Sarah cow tits was confusing, as her breasts are the same size as Kayla's, Rena's, and Chelsey's, nowhere near the size of Emily or Molly's. Since koikatsu only uses sliders to set breast size(so I can't really tell you cup size), here are the sizes of all the girls:
10 - Amy
50 - Karen
60 - Lisa, Claire, Kendal, Ashley,
65 - Chelsey, Sarah, Rena, Kayla, mobs(blue girls)
70 - n/a
75 - Emily, Mary, Molly, Lauren, Nicole
77 - Sandra
90 - Molly's sister Megan
Holy shit, 90?!

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Really like the story and ideas, however the protag is overly passive and moralistic, even though the wife keeps saying its alright he keeps acting like a passive japanese beta protagonist... hopefully this will change in the future otherwise i can see how this will start frustrating a lot of people in the future.
Their character arc is a slow burn, the reason for his initial hesitation is that he doesn't consider sex to be all that important, but his marriage is. However, when Molly gets started with her fantasy it seems like his marriage is on shaky ground, so the MC is trying to figure out whether Molly is simply pretending or if she actually wants this to end with a divorce.(after all, when was the last time you saw an NTR with a happy ending?)

So no, he is neither a beta nor passive, he is taking action and prioritizing what is important to him rather than jumping at every opportinity to stick his dick into something because he is desperate and/or lacks self control.

Dreum

May 22, 2017
I'm most of the way through season 2. I've noticed some typos here and there, occasionally dialogue is under the wrong character, but nothing too bad. Season 2 had a lot less of these than season 1, so there has definitely been improvement.
I'm also not a huge fan of the animation and graphics, but they aren't bad.
I am enjoying it quite a bit, since as was probably stated a lot cuckquean content is quite rare. It is especially rare for cuckquean to be the focus of a game.
I'll write a proper review once I finish season 2, but so far it is a 4/5 for me.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm most of the way through season 2. I've noticed some typos here and there, occasionally dialogue is under the wrong character, but nothing too bad. Season 2 had a lot less of these than season 1, so there has definitely been improvement.
I'm also not a huge fan of the animation and graphics, but they aren't bad.
I am enjoying it quite a bit, since as was probably stated a lot cuckquean content is quite rare. It is especially rare for cuckquean to be the focus of a game.
I'll write a proper review once I finish season 2, but so far it is a 4/5 for me.
The ending of S2 is probably a bad place to stop. Unlike in S1 the character's stories were all front loaded with the sex scenes being the final bow. So, once I was done with Lisa, I was kind of out of things to write, but I wanted to end the school year and start again with a fresh start with new characters. So, things were cut... a bit short, and you end up with the S2 ending. More than a few reviewers based their entire review of S1 and S2 entirely on the last scene of S2 and refuse to watch S3, where I start with a new cast but mostly focus more heavily on Molly and the MC's growth over the past year.

Sblade

May 14, 2019
I haven't even played through season one yet but I have to say the writing in this game is fantastic. I have rarely seen a game which focuses so much on the sexy times and doesn't waste our time at all while also being written like an erotic novel. I never feel like skipping any writing here and most of the time its hot as hell to just read.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I haven't even played through season one yet but I have to say the writing in this game is fantastic. I have rarely seen a game which focuses so much on the sexy times and doesn't waste our time at all while also being written like an erotic novel. I never feel like skipping any writing here and most of the time its hot as hell to just read.
Well, it only gets better from here, in other words: I got better as I made more games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Dreum

May 22, 2017
The ending of S2 is probably a bad place to stop. Unlike in S1 the character's stories were all front loaded with the sex scenes being the final bow. So, once I was done with Lisa, I was kind of out of things to write, but I wanted to end the school year and start again with a fresh start with new characters. So, things were cut... a bit short, and you end up with the S2 ending. More than a few reviewers based their entire review of S1 and S2 entirely on the last scene of S2 and refuse to watch S3, where I start with a new cast but mostly focus more heavily on Molly and the MC's growth over the past year.
I'm part way through S3 now. The ending of S2 was definitely very abrupt. There was no build-up to the graduation. No wacky bullshit of students wanting to receive their diplomas with Mr B's seed inside them.
Maybe add a scene of students excited about graduation or just discussing what they want to do next. Then a sex scene, graduation and another sex scene to finish things off with a bang.
In the meantime you can do a mini-update and just put in a dev message that the ending is going to be expanded or something.
Or if you don't plan to expand the ending, just put in a dev message of why and that you're aware it is abrupt, but want to change up the roster.
It is fine to just break the forth wall completely sometimes and directly talk to the audience.

S3 is great so far. Really liking the new additions to the cast, especially Sandra.

Reactions: chaughton22

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm part way through S3 now. The ending of S2 was definitely very abrupt. There was no build-up to the graduation. No wacky bullshit of students wanting to receive their diplomas with Mr B's seed inside them.
Maybe add a scene of students excited about graduation or just discussing what they want to do next. Then a sex scene, graduation and another sex scene to finish things off with a bang.
In the meantime you can do a mini-update and just put in a dev message that the ending is going to be expanded or something.
Or if you don't plan to expand the ending, just put in a dev message of why and that you're aware it is abrupt, but want to change up the roster.
It is fine to just break the forth wall completely sometimes and directly talk to the audience.

S3 is great so far. Really liking the new additions to the cast, especially Sandra.
I plan on changing the ending... sooner or later, but what to change it to? I mean, timeskips are never really that... subtle. However, this did inspire me to create a 4th wall break scene afterwords in which I explain everything, I also optimized a few things and fixed some of the myriad of spelling mistakes and typos.

In addition I am hoping to also go back to Season 1 to optimize the image transitions, smoothen them out and the way I was doing videos at the time was very poor. More of a workaround because I was doing it wrong. So, I'm correcting any obvious spelling mistakes and adding picture transitions so people don't just snap from one pose to the next.

However, looking at the S1 character models and all of the mistakes I made, I'm surprised people made it past Season 1.

Reactions: Dreum

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I plan on changing the ending... sooner or later, but what to change it to? I mean, timeskips are never really that... subtle. However, this did inspire me to create a 4th wall break scene afterwords in which I explain everything, I also optimized a few things and fixed some of the myriad of spelling mistakes and typos.

In addition I am hoping to also go back to Season 1 to optimize the image transitions, smoothen them out and the way I was doing videos at the time was very poor. More of a workaround because I was doing it wrong. So, I'm correcting any obvious spelling mistakes and adding picture transitions so people don't just snap from one pose to the next.

However, looking at the S1 character models and all of the mistakes I made, I'm surprised people made it past Season 1.
Cause it's brilliant, unabashedly unique and kinkfilled. Don't totally fall into the rabbit hole of reworking what is already complete is my two cents. This vn is special Don't over "fix" it.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Cause it's brilliant, unabashedly unique and kinkfilled. Don't totally fall into the rabbit hole of reworking what is already complete is my two cents. This vn is special Don't over "fix" it.
What about an alternative universe type thing? Same characters, but a different plot line, some of the same story beats, and the people will be very similar; but also unique in it's own way. For example, rather than being always accepting all the time, Molly will be prone to jealous fits after sex then when she gets horny again she goes full Molly and pushes hard to be cuckolded, and the pattern repeats itself. Plus, from the word go she insists on denying him sex claiming that he is denying her. So, she ends up sending mixed signals. The potential for a few choices are there, not a huge amount, but a handful at key turning points in the story. Do you win over Molly and convince her that cuckquean should be practiced in moderation? Or do you embrace it and start to do what you want? :unsure: More of a paragon vs renegade really... Do you have sex with other women for Molly's enjoyment alone, or you start to love it just as much?(As a result, letting Molly become more and more hardcore in her obsession with being cucked)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What about an alternative universe type thing? Same characters, but a different plot line, some of the same story beats, and the people will be very similar; but also unique in it's own way. For example, rather than being always accepting all the time, Molly will be prone to jealous fits after sex then when she gets horny again she goes full Molly and pushes hard to be cuckolded, and the pattern repeats itself. Plus, from the word go she insists on denying him sex claiming that he is denying her. So, she ends up sending mixed signals. The potential for a few choices are there, not a huge amount, but a handful at key turning points in the story. Do you win over Molly and convince her that cuckquean should be practiced in moderation? Or do you embrace it and start to do what you want? :unsure: More of a paragon vs renegade really... Do you have sex with other women for Molly's enjoyment, or your own?
Interested. I honestly would like to see how that plays out.

My main point is you made a solid 3 chapters. Albeit not perfect but stellar regardless. My hope for you is to tell more stories not "waste" your talents going back and "fixing" things. I enjoy your work. I wish you luck and look forward to whatever you end up doing. Just as a fan wanted to give my two cents :)

Reactions: chaughton22

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Interested. I honestly would like to see how that plays out.

My main point is you made a solid 3 chapters. Albeit not perfect but stellar regardless. My hope for you is to tell more stories not "waste" your talents going back and "fixing" things. I enjoy your work. I wish you luck and look forward to whatever you end up doing. Just as a fan wanted to give my two cents :)
Imagine explaining that? "Yeah, this new one is the same story with a different plot."

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Imagine explaining that? "Yeah, this new one is the same story with a different plot."
I mean, I think it makes a lot of sense. The plot and the concept are good and novel. But, your ability to construct stories has improved dramatically from months of intensive practice. Right now you're bearing a lot of the storytelling debt from your intial inexperience. Though I can tell you that retouching can be a time sink. Better to design from scratch so you can measure twice cut once.

Also, if you ever want help setting up a Patreon let me know.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well I'm old. As soon as I read your description I thought ohhhh a what's mine is yours "what if". Yes comic books from the 70s lead me right to understanding what you was proposing

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes