DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Well, I'm just getting a lot of people telling me "dev, your game was good in season 1, but season 2 sucked so I'm not watching season 3."
for me at least it's less "season 2 sucked" and more that the end felt like a let down,
i was actually really enjoying season 2 with all the girls having their time to shine the build up for ashley and the mc's dreams and desires building up for her kink was esp hot to me (because i have a impreg kink) but how that was handled in the scene itself and then how it just ended abruptly left a bad taste in my mouth.
but thats just me i guess, i do enjoy the games and thank you for making them

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i cant seem to find S3 v0.4 for pc to download any one else having that problem ???

Last edited:

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
Well, I'm just getting a lot of people telling me "dev, your game was good in season 1, but season 2 sucked so I'm not watching season 3."
I feel like there is a disconnect between you and many of your players. When I saw season 1 and the male protag+harem tags I assumed that the intended audience was guys who think it might be hot to have a wife that wants her husband to cheat on her. However, after noticing I missed several updates I've read through the last ten or so pages of the thread (and giving the title the slightest bit of thought) I've come to the conclusion that the intended audience is more women who think it'd be hot if her husband cucked her. Under the first assumption removing the harem is downright heresy, under the second keeping the "harem" around makes it difficult to create new scenarios for the real MC.
Since most people are visiting this site thinking with their dick you'd probably get slightly less complaints if you made this distinction clear on the first post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex gard

Nov 18, 2020
Why do I have no sound in this game? I ask for help. In the settings of the game itself, everything is included, but there is no sound.

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

What's Mine Is Yours [S3 v0.4] [VitalSigns]

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why do I have no sound in this game? I ask for help. In the settings of the game itself, everything is included, but there is no sound.
The "settings menu" default has sound settings but not all vns have or need sounds thankfully.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I feel like there is a disconnect between you and many of your players. When I saw season 1 and the male protag+harem tags I assumed that the intended audience was guys who think it might be hot to have a wife that wants her husband to cheat on her. However, after noticing I missed several updates I've read through the last ten or so pages of the thread (and giving the title the slightest bit of thought) I've come to the conclusion that the intended audience is more women who think it'd be hot if her husband cucked her. Under the first assumption removing the harem is downright heresy, under the second keeping the "harem" around makes it difficult to create new scenarios for the real MC.
Since most people are visiting this site thinking with their dick you'd probably get slightly less complaints if you made this distinction clear on the first post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, the intended audience is guys who think it might be hot to have a wife that wants her husband to cheat on her. However, mostly it's a big middle finger to NTR fans as I twist their beloved "netorare" into something they no longer recognize.

AetherSinfire

Jan 8, 2018
Just checking in case I'm encountering an issue, but is 0.4 of S3 supposed to just cut out back to menu at the end of the sisters bath talk?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Just checking in case I'm encountering an issue, but is 0.4 of S3 supposed to just cut out back to menu at the end of the sisters bath talk?
yes, I meant to put in the "end of patch" screen but by the time I noticed the mods had already mirrored it and they might get angry if I tell them to do it all over again. :(

AetherSinfire

Jan 8, 2018
yes, I meant to put in the "end of patch" screen but by the time I noticed the mods had already mirrored it and they might get angry if I tell them to do it all over again. :(
Awesome, thanks, have enjoyed and gotten a laugh from this so far. Don't get down about the first 2 seasons, no matter what you produce there will be someone with a problem with it. Only thing I could think of is with pregnancy do that with a character who would be there more permanently and is okay with not being married to MC but would still get to be with him often.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Please remove the pregnancy tag, or at least add something along the lines of 'pregnancy(quasi)' under the genre spoiler. My kink is knocking chicks up, seeing them with my baby bump, and her giving birth to a bundle of joy. A single pregnancy terminated by birth control is a slap in the face. Kind of like if you found a cuckquean tagged game and the only "cuckquean" content was the husband winking at a waitress once.
My first reply wasn't sure how to answer this but I think I have one now: the reason I didn't want Ashley get pregnant for real is simply because I don't want to write a baby into the plot. Most VNs end with the girl pregnant, they show her belly and then cut to black. Trying to include that into an on-going plot will just be opening a can of worms.

The only way I could think of to add actual baby making is to change it into a quasi-netori where he "helps" a couple make a baby. While I'm sure no shortage of people want to see the MC fuck some guy's wife while Molly and the guy cheer them on, I want to keep it cuckquean where Molly is the only girl being denied.

Reactions: V&M
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes