4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
NTR = Someone else fucking our wife.

Netori = Fucking someone else's wife.

There are both ntr and netori in the tags of this game. But if we turn off ntr at the beginning of the game, someone else cannot fuck our wife, but we fuck someone else's wife. Did I get right ?
I assumed you know roughly what NTR means and you were just asking about the difference between NTR and Netori, if that's the case then yes, perspective is basically what makes them different.

Otherwise i would suggest you read up on it yourself and figure it out on your own since nowdays it seems everyone has their own definition of NTR and sometimes it gets mixed in with cuckolding or even plain cheating.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
the MC has parents so according to people on this forum there's NTR, GAME RUINED.
I saw one commenter post, sarcastically, that if one of the LIs happens to mention that other guys live in the same town, that's NTR.

Seriously, I've seen some developers contrive to have the MC as the only viable male in town (other than old men on their death beds, whom you never see).

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
greetings to all. I am thinking to give this one a try but I would like to ask about the ntr/no-ntr ratio of this game. if I turn it off, is there enough content?

edit: by ntr I mean netorare/netorase(sp?) thank you in advance

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
greetings to all. I am thinking to give this one a try but I would like to ask about the ntr/no-ntr ratio of this game. if I turn it off, is there enough content?

edit: by ntr I mean netorare/netorase(sp?) thank you in advance
So actual Netorare, not the weak sauce interaction that some people think is NTR?

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I saw one commenter post, sarcastically, that if one of the LIs happens to mention that other guys live in the same town, that's NTR.

Seriously, I've seen some developers contrive to have the MC as the only viable male in town (other than old men on their death beds, whom you never see).
Are you saying old men can't cuck you? Because I distinctly remember a game with that exact premise.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

So...
Short and to the point today.
For the past 11 days, I've been documenting a lot of stuff during development... But the sample size is still too small to present some real data.
I'll probably give you some insights in the next Log.

1. Status Chapter 3
Productivity has been off the charts since I started documenting, but the A6000 and the size of the bar environment and all its people are slowing everything down.
Sadly, this is out of my control at the moment.
I started doing postwork while the queue runs through, but just to give an idea of how long it takes...
In 14 hours of rendering, it finishes 7-9 renders.
And keep in mind that it can't render while I set stuff up.
We're creeping to the finish line, but it also gives me more time to test and polish.

2. Previews
First official Ni (Dana) preview.

Some Miru tiddies.

So yeah, what can I say...
I'm waiting for the queue to finish... There are around 350 renders in it, and I need to set up around 70-100 more.
I'm not sure which game will be released first now.
SG is further ahead in renders but needs all the phone coding and testing.
WiAB is only waiting for the queue to run down and won't get the phone until Chapter 3x5 or Chapter 4.
From there I will just copy and paste the phone code from SG into WiAB, but with a different design.
We'll see... In the next log I will reveal some of my documented insights, which should be a new level of transparency when it comes to the daily output and work involved.

Thank you for your support, and have a nice week!
- Ocean

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Unlocked

Hello,

So...
Short and to the point today.
For the past 11 days, I've been documenting a lot of stuff during development... But the sample size is still too small to present some real data.
I'll probably give you some insights in the next Log.

1. Status Chapter 3
Productivity has been off the charts since I started documenting, but the A6000 and the size of the bar environment and all its people are slowing everything down.
Sadly, this is out of my control at the moment.
I started doing postwork while the queue runs through, but just to give an idea of how long it takes...
In 14 hours of rendering, it finishes 7-9 renders.
And keep in mind that it can't render while I set stuff up.
We're creeping to the finish line, but it also gives me more time to test and polish.

2. Previews
First official Ni (Dana) preview.

Some Miru tiddies.

So yeah, what can I say...
I'm waiting for the queue to finish... There are around 350 renders in it, and I need to set up around 70-100 more.
I'm not sure which game will be released first now.
SG is further ahead in renders but needs all the phone coding and testing.
WiAB is only waiting for the queue to run down and won't get the phone until Chapter 3x5 or Chapter 4.
From there I will just copy and paste the phone code from SG into WiAB, but with a different design.
We'll see... In the next log I will reveal some of my documented insights, which should be a new level of transparency when it comes to the daily output and work involved.

Thank you for your support, and have a nice week!
- Ocean
September doesn't seem so likely right now. But let's see.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
September doesn't so likely right now. But let's see.
No, it doesn't look likely at all... It is always difficult to forecast with WIAB, now it got even more difficult.
And I'm not going to do a linear calculation, since I wouldn't know at what point the PC will work full time on the renderings.

Reactions: lipe2410

imagica

May 2, 2020
This guy seriously needs to learn optimization. Geometry reduction, texture resizing, simplified shaders for background characters and surfaces that aren't close to the camera.
I also noticed his love for a close up face shots. But I am a moron in technical sense and have no idea is those kinds of renders need more time overall.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
I also noticed his love for a close up face shots. But I am a moron in technical sense and have no idea is those kinds of renders need more time overall.
I'm no expert either but I try to learn, especially since I have quite weak hardware. And in my actual experience, yeah they do take a lot. But, like there are a ton of ways to optimize rendering speed. Like take animations: rendering the environment first and then rendering the characters on top of the static render or using it as an HDR and only rendering the characters themselves using a shadow catcher. It's orders of magnitude faster. Or rendering various parts of the images separately via canvases and then blurring the parts you want blurred in Photoshop via layers, instead of using the Iray blur.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Ocean kind of responded on the topic of optimization in SG thread, he seems to know a thing or two about it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-4-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-11366005
In this thread he has talked about it too, you don't have to go that far.

For example
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-ch-2-full-oceanlab.19856/post-11280136

But they don't want to read about it, they don't want explanations, they want to complain, and you have to have a lot of knowledge about the subject and a lot of knowledge about the hard that Ocean has to give an opinion like that, and no, they don't even know what cpu the A6000 is mounted on (I think they must not even know that it has an A6000). :rolleyes:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
In this thread he has talked about it too, you don't have to go that far.

For example
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-ch-2-full-oceanlab.19856/post-11280136

But they don't want to read about it, they don't want explanations, they want to complain, and you have to have a lot of knowledge about the subject and a lot of knowledge about the hard that Ocean has to give an opinion like that, and no, they don't even know what cpu the A6000 is mounted on (I think they must not even know that it has an A6000). :rolleyes:
Oh get over yourself...

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes