4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

EunjiTheOne

Feb 20, 2018
Any updateds incoming ? or this is the final version :unsure:
it's still at 0.6 coming in next week or so, and its actually the biggest update yet, with ocean putting in couple of animations and new renders which are pretty good and it's like a remastered version.

Reactions: scalvi

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
WOW man! I came across the game by accident and I still can't believe how much the game thrilled me even though it's in the early release!
I hope (like the others) that you will insert updates much more often because this game, the scenes in it and its story are PHENOMENAL!
All praise for the effort and what you have done so far! Support and I hope the continuation of this masterpiece!:)

noremac7777

May 11, 2018
abandoned or milking?
Neither. The dev has been quite forthcoming on the update progress, and has been maintaining contact and providing preview images (at least on the patreon). Specifically, and in part due to some inaccurate estimation, an animation/scene has taken a lot longer than expected to render.

Please look into things more than "not at all" before making accusations like that. There are definitely a lot of garbage developers but Ocean is not one of them.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Just finished and tried a bunch of different versions for who sleeps with who in the ending.
After seeing Katie's backstory I'm kinda torn to be honest on the one hand it gives her a good reason to act like she does but making the mc a massive cunt no matter how u have played the game is kinda ehh.
Having been a massive cunt in the past does not mean he has to still be one. Personal growth, FTW!

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Neither. The dev has been quite forthcoming on the update progress, and has been maintaining contact and providing preview images (at least on the patreon). Specifically, and in part due to some inaccurate estimation, an animation/scene has taken a lot longer than expected to render.

Please look into things more than "not at all" before making accusations like that. There are definitely a lot of garbage developers but Ocean is not one of them.
If I would only give promises in my job I would get fired. Actions speak for everything so stop being a smartass or fanatically blind

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
If we get to June and the update still hasn't dropped, then maybe you've got a leg to stand on. But so far it seems like it's genuine miscalculations and development hickups that have delayed this latest update and nothing dodgy.

noremac7777

May 11, 2018
If I would only give promises in my job I would get fired. Actions speak for everything so stop being a smartass or fanatically blind
It's not 'just promises'. It's detailed status updates with accompanying images. And seriously, just look at the patreon page; even if you're not subscribed you can see the number and timing of posts. I meant exactly what I said; your accusation(s) suggested that you hadn't looked into it at all. I'm not being a smartass, you're being an asshole.

Again, I'll admit, Ocean is apparently quite bad at time estimations but the explanations they've given have been reasonable. Compare and contrast the devs that completely disappear for months at a time and just say "yeah definitely still working on this". It's not impossible that someone could milk a project with similar behaviour, but it's a lot more work than people usually put into milking.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
It's not 'just promises'. It's detailed status updates with accompanying images. And seriously, just look at the patreon page; even if you're not subscribed you can see the number and timing of posts. I meant exactly what I said; your accusation(s) suggested that you hadn't looked into it at all. I'm not being a smartass, you're being an asshole.

Again, I'll admit, Ocean is apparently quite bad at time estimations but the explanations they've given have been reasonable. Compare and contrast the devs that completely disappear for months at a time and just say "yeah definitely still working on this". It's not impossible that someone could milk a project with similar behaviour, but it's a lot more work than people usually put into milking.
Gumdrop still writes on Patreon about updates as well. Same here.

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
Gumdrop still writes on Patreon about updates as well. Same here.
Ocean is working on 2 games. The other game had an update in January. And as far as I know he is currently reworking this game. That's obviously going to take some time. Gumdrop has been working on a single part for over 2 years now. Apparently being released on the 23rd of this month. I'm sure anyone here aware of who Gumdrop is, would not be surprised if we don't see that come to fruition.

If this is stuff you already know, but still compare him to Gumdrop. Then you really are just trolling and I recommend people stop wasting their breath and just ignore.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Incredible. I had high hopes for the game, but I just noticed he started a new one that I'm not interested with. Now I'm glad I stopped supporting him
Well, if I’m completely honest I can’t fault anyone if they wanted to stop supporting him. For myself I’m pretty conflicted. I love his work, but the reality is that you’re looking at one or maybe two updates per year.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes