4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So 2 questions

was scarlets fetish route changed? Iirc she wanted you to call her mommy in 0.5? Instead you call her “honey” now

secondly I’ve been tryin to start the Dana cheating route and in the current version is there no sex atm? I got the part where she admits her fantasy is to be tied up and let who ever wins a fight between a stranger and her boyfriend fuck her but that was it
My Scarlet still wants me to call her Mommy, so my guess is you chose a different path?

For now there is no sexual content with Dana whatsoever, which given her personality make sense. She does appear a lot in the new content, but nothing sexual.

Last edited:

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
Very interesting game.

I read in some of the posts above there's a lot of rework being done, so maybe that's why i find the storylines confusing at times, not sure. The walkthrough being from an earlier version probably didn't help either.

The renders and animations look fantastic, a lot of detail...

I do agree with Munchking (5 posts above) on Dylan, seems like an interesting character. I also hope there'll be more content on Leia and Katie possibly working on their relationship.

DreamgirL_

Oct 4, 2019
The game is quite decent in its current state but there's obviously room for storyline changes and improvement, looking forward to the rework :)

Hopefully there will be more content with each character which will flesh them out a bit, instead all the jumping around between scenes

Reactions: Hawky1984

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
There are so cool hints and this game, its just awesome.

Had the time to get a complete new playthrough and found in the date scene with Leia this cool reference to the other game from Oceanlab

Read the text on the lable of the bottle :D

screenshot0001.png
Yep, there are a lots of reference, according to the WT:

Easter eggs and references:
Amnesia – The dark descent
How I met your mother
One Piece
Sirens of the sea (Above and Beyond)
Star wars
Star wars knights of the old Republic
Mass Effect CoD
Black ops 1
Suits

I found none of them :ROFLMAO:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Wow...
... just wow :eek:

Now with a bit of time i have completed the first playthrough. I must say, i am just overwhelmed. The last video when all are enter the courtroom was so amazing. The only sad thing is, that the updatecircle is so long. But i am personally totaly fine with it, quality needs his time.

Oceanlab you have a kink for perfect things and your videos are absolut amazing but i have 1 little criticism:

The video from lewd scene between the MC and Liea, is showing Liea from the front getting fingered by the MC. The top right corner of the visible picture shows Lieas hands moveing. In this scene her fingers are disapearing, or better to say sinking in her ankle/shinbone.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

I am fully aware that this is whine at high level, and this is be no means an offense.

Another question about the sharing: You mentioned, that the triangle Katie/MC/Liea is possible but hard to get. Is till now a way to know if i am on the right way - without dig through the complete script? After the MC/Liea happy hour Liea says she dont want to share.

Share.png

Is this show in this conversation, or is it to early in the game to say it for sure?

Reactions: caGormjshsn

Sep 22, 2019
So next release is in 2021?
people facepalming when the fact is, better or worse, the update cycle is big. Not flaming the dev, just stating it. That being said, sarcasm doesn't offer anything here. You can't do anything about it and it's the way it works ATM

Reactions: caGormjshsn

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
people facepalming when the fact is, better or worse, the update cycle is big. Not flaming the dev, just stating it. That being said, sarcasm doesn't offer anything here. You can't do anything about it and it's the way it works ATM
I maybe remembering wrong. But If I am not mistaken, Summer's gone is written and coded, with only rendering missing. At least I am almost sure he said it is written up to chapter 8. The coding maybe me being mistaken.
According to dev, his rendering ability increased a lot. I would not be surprised that ends up being translated in more animations instead of faster releases. But that is another point. Then, he needs to go do the rework of chapter 1 to 5.
So yeah, 2021 is not an unreasonable guess, I guess?

I don't know if that was reason enough to get facepalms. But maybe simply asking an estimate from dev would have been better. He probably knows more than us.

Sep 22, 2019
I maybe remembering wrong. But If I am not mistaken, Summer's gone is written and coded, with only rendering missing. At least I am almost sure he said it is written up to chapter 8. The coding maybe me being mistaken.
According to dev, his rendering ability increased a lot. I would not be surprised that ends up being translated in more animations instead of faster releases. But that is another point. Then, he needs to go do the rework of chapter 1 to 5.
So yeah, 2021 is not an unreasonable guess, I guess?

I don't know if that was reason enough to get facepalms. But maybe simply asking an estimate from dev would have been better. He probably knows more than us.
it seemed like sarcasm, if not, my bad. Scarred by too many people on this forum.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
it seemed like sarcasm, if not, my bad. Scarred by too many people on this forum.
Not sarcasm in my response. Well, "the probably" in the last sentence maybe. He knows more than us.

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
It seems like none of you bothered to read the dev messages ingame. He clearly says that he will do half chapters after the next SG update even with the rework so we won´t need to wait till he reworked the whole part till 0.5 my guess is that the first part would be till the prison scene.

So with looking at it with all the info we have at the moment like his second pc and that he tries to upgrade it if his financial situation allows it points to a release in around 4-5 months maybe even faster.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It seems like none of you bothered to read the dev messages ingame. He clearly says that he will do half chapters after the next SG update even with the rework so we won´t need to wait till he reworked the whole part till 0.5 my guess is that the first part would be till the prison scene.

So with looking at it with all the info we have at the moment like his second pc and that he tries to upgrade it if his financial situation allows it points to a release in around 4-5 months maybe even faster.
Yes I did. That is not a contradiction of what I said. I never said that he has to do all the rework in one go. Just mentioning the state of affairs. Nothing more, nothing less. Only thing I said was that it was not an unreasonable guess. Unreasonable would be next month or ten years.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Outside the court, that is the end ? I thought this is a full release, after he wrote above...

Edit. It was, i read the python:

Python:
"A slight breeze comes up.."
    scene i867 with Dissolve(1)
    p "We should probably go in now."
    d ".. Yes."
    $ persistent.unlockedImagebonus06 = True
    scene black with Dissolve(1.5)
    scene Endof06 with dissolve
    $ renpy.pause(4.0, hard=True)
    with Pause(161.5)
    scene Credits with Dissolve(3)
For the dev: Maybe next time. Render was very good, story is not, you gave many genre to the game, but I met the half of it (with rewrited code).

Score is 2.5/5

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes