4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Guys should i start the game right now or wait next update ?
It depends. If you have a nice tolerance to waiting for updates start it. The game is great, but you will feel the "I need to know how it continues" feeling with 99% chance (yay, more random statistics).
Otherwise you may want to wait until the next release, which you will need to start over no matter what, as it will include a rewrite of the first 5 chapters. The rewrite, however, is supposed to be quite massive, so that it may feel like a very different game.

Reactions: Capt OA

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It depends. If you have a nice tolerance to waiting for updates start it. The game is great, but you will feel the "I need to know how it continues" feeling with 99% chance (yay, more random statistics).
Otherwise you may want to wait until the next release, which you will need to start over no matter what, as it will include a rewrite of the first 5 chapters. The rewrite, however, is supposed to be quite massive, so that it may feel like a very different game.
This is making me reconsider playing this update right now and just wait for the full remaster. :unsure:

Well i will decide until tomorrow. :p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This is making me reconsider playing this update right now and just wait for the full remaster. :unsure:

Well i will decide until tomorrow. :p
I mean, if you played the previous updates just do it. This is a game I have started many times (pretty much with every update and with various path) and have never felt boring. With every new update I read it all again.

If you have not is different. You could try to wait so that you don't become attached to it right now.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
please can i get a save from someone that has katie and no miru? id rather not play through again thanks
Miru is unavoidable and is in the game until she leaves the camp in update 5. Not sure what you mean by "has Katie and no Miru" since that is literally impossible.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i want to be with katie and break up with miru
<sigh> Then break up with Miru when you can, which is right before the camping trip. She still goes with you on the trip and leaves the camp right before the drinking begins.

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
After download and install game said I still had the beta version not full. Is that right ?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
And about Miru NTR

It's kinda pointless to discuss the old Miru NTR. I cringe when I see those scenes.
Back then I made the mistake of thinking I had to give the players something.. And sadly, Miru was the victim.

The rework will have a completely rewritten Miru, a girl that actually can be called a girlfriend but she will keep her craziness.
That's either your thing or it isn't.

0.6 gave you a preview of the new Miru. A girl that might be a little weird here and there but would go through hell with you.
Thank god for this. NTR for the sake of NTR absolutely killed this game for me. Hopefully now its more a punishment that's thought out, rather then just thrown in there. Its good to see to see that Miru will actually be made palatable. Respect.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thank god for this. NTR for the sake of NTR absolutely killed this game for me. Hopefully now its more a punishment that's thought out, rather then just thrown in there. Its good to see to see that Miru will actually be made palatable. Respect.
Yeah, I didn't experience much of it but I did feel that choosing for Miru to put on a sexy outfit shouldn't mean she gives her ex-boyfriend a blowjob. Otherwise I found Miru annoying but required since she was already the MC's girlfriend.

Reactions: SaddamHussein

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You can enter the Darkstar route and still join the Katie love route later.

But, there is not a single route in this game that has no strings attached.

The only answer I have is that a guy posted a "Fix for a third-party patch" and this fix didn't have the full update in it.
It even got pinned to the OP for several hours until the error got noticed.
This third-party patch was buggy and did send users to the main menu.

Nobody I personally know can replicate this error at the moment. I am still keeping my eyes open.

About Harems

You can be sure that there will never be a full-out Harem route in any of my story-focused games.

From my point of view, a harem often destroys a lot of character build-up. (I am talking about story-focused games).
Imagine a girl like Leia suddenly accepting to share you with anyone else.
That's way out of character.

All depth, all her desires are gone. Now she's just here to pleasure the player.

What my games will have are mini-harems/triangles etc.

Certain girls will accept to share you with other certain girls. (If you made the right choices)
And there are also girls that don't want to share you at all. (Just like you probably don't want to share her.)

And about Miru NTR

It's kinda pointless to discuss the old Miru NTR. I cringe when I see those scenes.
Back then I made the mistake of thinking I had to give the players something.. And sadly, Miru was the victim.

The rework will have a completely rewritten Miru, a girl that actually can be called a girlfriend but she will keep her craziness.
That's either your thing or it isn't.

0.6 gave you a preview of the new Miru. A girl that might be a little weird here and there but would go through hell with you.

In a few days.
The bonus scene has 8+ animations. That takes some time.
About Miru NTR, i personally would preffer not having a choice, let Miru be her character, don't give me control over her, just over the MC.

About Harem(polyamory), i kinda understand what you mean, but, will there be a open relationship route? the difference from open relationship to harem would be, the girls know that there are other, but don't get details about it, and may or may not interact with each other, although in polyamory they would know about each other and have at least a friendly relationship.

Last edited:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
<sigh> Then break up with Miru when you can, which is right before the camping trip. She still goes with you on the trip and leaves the camp right before the drinking begins.
on my save i did and was in the van with katie but i cant use that save thats why im asking for a save like that

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
on my save i did and was in the van with katie but i cant use that save thats why im asking for a save like that
In the new update you can choose which person is in the vehicle with you. Just load the game, hold down the ctrl key until you get to where you want to be. It doesn't take that long.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes