4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
is it possible for the MC to have sex with Katie on camping trip (not just a blowjob) (vaginal sex)?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In the new update you can choose which person is in the vehicle with you. Just load the game, hold down the ctrl key until you get to where you want to be. It doesn't take that long.
Give up. It is very obvious this person doesn't even want to have "the job" of holding down ctrl for a few minutes. :LOL:

Reactions: MrFriendly

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well, well. Just played this through for the first time. Not bad. Attractive models, storyline quite good (although with some pacing problems, but it seems the dev is reworking it so it might end up fine in the end), dialogue works pretty well and a good balance between sex and overall gameplay. It certainly has potential. I do hope that we'll be able to really develop the relations with MC+sisters/mother more in coming episodes, but I'll probably let Miru head for the horizon, she just doesn't really work out as the storyline develops, feels tacked on and immersion breaking, plus she is a bit annoying. In fact, the whole Miru storyline seems to be running parallell to the main storyline, to the detriment of the whole. But, minor gripe for an otherwise very enjoyable experience. Keep up the good work dev. And more Helen please.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Well, well. Just played this through for the first time. Not bad. Attractive models, storyline quite good (although with some pacing problems, but it seems the dev is reworking it so it might end up fine in the end), dialogue works pretty well and a good balance between sex and overall gameplay. It certainly has potential. I do hope that we'll be able to really develop the relations with MC+sisters/mother more in coming episodes, but I'll probably let Miru head for the horizon, she just doesn't really work out as the storyline develops, feels tacked on and immersion breaking, plus she is a bit annoying. In fact, the whole Miru storyline seems to be running parallell to the main storyline, to the detriment of the whole. But, minor gripe for an otherwise very enjoyable experience. Keep up the good work dev. And more Helen please.
With the rework Miru will also be reworked not just her looks but also her character development and etc, The Dev already confirmed he will be fixing Miru, her personality will still be wild and crazy but maybe a bit more toned down.
The NTR's from her side and some of her antics he regrets apparently so those will also be reworked and either removed or done differently. Based on her 0.6 back story you could say that the new Miru albeit crazy and energetic might be a bit more mature in nature. She was just merely a victim of somewhat "bad" writing. the problem with Miru is, she was there from the start as the gf so no story build up nothing and the problem with usually already established relationships mostly have the same gripe. Since they are already there and you don't have to build anything or work too much to get em, they become "boring" and most people want to get away from em. I personally like her, just in certain situations certain things should have been done differently or avoided, in the rework these will be addressed. I say give her a chance again when the full rework has been released ;). Also the big problem for Miru is even with her rework model looking good her competitions ( most of em ) make her seem a lot more basic. Keep those things in mind as they do play out certain ways. For example her wild and crazy nature means insane sex but for someone as hot and gorgeous as Dana for example who has pretty much zero experience in that field, as hot as she is expect some basic and simplistic things at the start. That type of thing.

Can someone update walkthrough? :)
It will be updated the moment the game get's its full rework done, there is no point on working on the update with the current build as it would be a legit 100% waste of time as with the full rework a walkthrough from current build would be made obsolete the moment the full rework comes up. Making whoever wasted their time having to completely start over again.
There is someone already planning on working on a Walkthrough MOD when the full rework is released, your better off waiting for that to happen.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
So 2 questions

was scarlets fetish route changed? Iirc she wanted you to call her mommy in 0.5? Instead you call her “honey” now

secondly I’ve been tryin to start the Dana cheating route and in the current version is there no sex atm? I got the part where she admits her fantasy is to be tied up and let who ever wins a fight between a stranger and her boyfriend fuck her but that was it

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I really like this game, the problem for me is it has toooo many choices I think, but still love the story and girls so far, most ;)

sivaario

Nov 5, 2019
Maybe someone can help me...ive got the final update version but still cant unlock that Helen x Miru scene...any solutions? :S

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes