4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
It's fine, I'll try that.

Thanks for trying to help, anyway.

EDIT: Extracting the game with the patch installed didn't change anything. Not sure what i'm doing wrong.
Are you dropping the patch.rpy file in your game folder?
Whereitallbegan>game(patch.rpy) should be here inside the game folder.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Hmm that's strange, it works for me.
How about you try the walkthrough mod, it has a mod+patch download.
Alright, I will.

EDIT: Well, that didn't seem to work. I'm only seeing the walkthrough mod's point choices and not the incest.

Is there a hidden button or something you need to press to enable full incest?

Last edited:

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
any news on update?
According to the patreon,

Rework state 0.1:
Environment design: 10%
Updated characters: 100%
Writing: 100%
Scenes rendered: 2%
Basically there's some technical issues (vram limitations and other flaws Ocean's render setup) - see this post and the fact Ocean is also creating Summer's Gone, which appears to be closer to an update at the moment.

Reactions: Max1276

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
According to the patreon,

Basically there's some technical issues (vram limitations and other flaws Ocean's render setup) - see this post and the fact Ocean is also creating Summer's Gone, which appears to be closer to an update at the moment.
I second this and if I remember correctly Summer's Gone will be the next release before the next release of WIAB

goddommit87

Aug 28, 2020
I cannot wait for chapter 7, This story is great..... (*** Not really a spoiler but don't read if you haven't played***) .....hugging Dad and seeing the family there waiting for court was kind of a tear jerker. I Love mom as mute because you can kinda imagine her personality....I keep wondering what her personality is going to be like if we ever get to hear her speak.

Looks like I am going to have to get out the credit card and buy the Dev's a few hundred coffee's to make the Dev stay up later to keep working <3

Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018
Quick question, is the rework going to be released into 5 segments (1 for each chapter) or in larger chunks? I guess I'm trying to see how far ahead is chapter 7, is it going to be 3 releases from now or more like 6?

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Quick question, is the rework going to be released into 5 segments (1 for each chapter) or in larger chunks? I guess I'm trying to see how far ahead is chapter 7, is it going to be 3 releases from now or more like 6?
According to the notice at the start of the game's current version, it'll be released in two parts.

Reactions: Max1276
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes