4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
Hey everyone. Just downloaded this game and as soon as i started the game there was a screen regarding rework. i am clueless. is the links available in the first post the reworked version or the reworked version is not out yet?
It is in progress. Check his Patreon for progress numbers. Chapters 1-5 are being reworked. Chapter 6, the most recent chapter that was released, is actually part of the rework.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It is in progress. Check his Patreon for progress numbers. Chapters 1-5 are being reworked. Chapter 6, the most recent chapter that was released, is actually part of the rework.
so this v0.6 full contains reworked chapter 6 but chapters 1-5 are not the reworked ones..right?

Reactions: hellomate1

meola147

Jul 21, 2019
Hi first sorry my English bad. I wonder ı was download apk but ı need incest patch. İs incest patch in the apk? I want see sisters say me "brother"

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hi first sorry my English bad. I wonder ı was download apk but ı need incest patch. İs incest patch in the apk? I want see sisters say me "brother"
There is incest patch for android if you download from dark assassin's site. They are sisters but they won't you brother even with a incest patch. But, they treat you like brother.

• Love
Reactions: meola147

meola147

Jul 21, 2019
There is incest patch for android if you download from dark assassin's site. They are sisters but they won't you brother even with a incest patch. But, they treat you like brother.
This is very good. Youre very helpful. Thanks! :)

Rry5o

Sep 26, 2019
Hi, does anyone have a save file for Android with all scenes etc unlocked?

Thanks in advance.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Another big factor is that I am not using out of the box environments.
just a question because i have not a fucking clue about this things:

From your post, i asume, there a are ready to use environments and custommade one. Could it be possible to make additional money with your work on this things? Like selling skins on the steam plattform?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
just a question because i have not a fucking clue about this things:

From your post, i asume, there a are ready to use environments and custommade one. Could it be possible to make additional money with your work on this things? Like selling skins on the steam plattform?
Steam not so much no...small market for that stuff in reality on Steam. He isn't just doing simple reskins of things but actual 3D models/assets. Now on actual 3D asset sites then yes, very much a possibility unless Ocean desires/wishes to keep them solely for his own purpose then they are unique to his games.

Last edited:

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
My cg gallery seems to be bugged, i have done pretty much everything with Katie but only her scenes from 0.6 are working properly I have a few saves from different routes which may be the issue. One is Mirus route and other is Katies.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hellomate1

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
I am not shure if its your game / incest patch or walktrough mod but some moments he call his sis his sister and other moment his dear friend.

Is there a way to find out where it go wrong, also i tried reinstall mod and patch 2x already.

Reactions: meola147

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
I am not shure if its your game / incest patch or walktrough mod but some moments he call his sis his sister and other moment his dear friend.

Is there a way to find out where it go wrong, also i tried reinstall mod and patch 2x already.
With the incest patch, it seems that some early instances near the beginning were missed. But no one really cares to fix it with the update to the first five chapters coming.
We actually had already discussed this here a few pages back, easily accessible via thread search.

Gray21

May 19, 2020
random question, can anyone tell me the title of the music that plays in the main menu and where can i find more like it? thanks in advance:)

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes