4.30 star(s) 186 Votes
Sep 29, 2019
I would make a tier list but I think I need to see the new version. I want to give an opportunity to Miru. Not only her new version is goddess tier beauty (coming from... barely passable) but her personality is supposed to be shown in a total new light.

I think it is only fair I wait for that. Besides, this and Summer gone are full of interesting babes. The tier list needs to start on A+, cause I wanna fuck everything that moves in Ocean's games!
I get it you are right; maybe once the changes are made I can reevaluate my Tier Ranking. Mine could change once the new version comes out.
My surprise was the level of improvements this developer made on this latest version this guy has talent" Kudos for the developer".

Reactions: Ayhsel

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone know when ( if ) there will be an update? It's like 6 months since the last update.
last few months the dev has working on his other game (check the OP), so this game has to wait its turn (next year, if there will be next year at all:KEK:)

Reactions: Alutach.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Can someone explain to me what about the development of this game ?? I have seen that there are going to be changes in the graphics and something else

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Some small story changes and few dialogue changes to make it flow better. Kattie sub path also being reworked. Images being updated to match those in Ch6

It is not just a few dialogue changes.
100 percent of the dialogue has been changed. New Events and a completely different flow.

It still surrounds the same overall main story but the way to get there is totally different.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
100 percent of the dialogue has been changed. New Events and a completely different flow.

It still surrounds the same overall main story but the way to get there is totally different.
So... 'More slay puss', 'possible talking of open relations?'

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

Hey, I really enjoyed playing your game and it is fantastic, yet when I found out you were doing a rework of the first chapters I was excited to go through it all again and I decided to wait for the rework and ignore the latest update. However, it is been very long since the announcement and I know that you worked on 0.6 and Summer's Gone, but do you have at least a pessimistic release date? On your Patreon, you wrote that Summer's Gone is deeply connected with Where It All Began. Is there any order to play these two games? or can I play both simultaneously?

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
I am similar to the above poster. Played this game when it was v.03 way back and was looking to start again from scratch to V.06 but after a quick read of some of the thread, it appears that a remaster is in progress. So I guess I should wait for that b4 restarting, right?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
So... 'More slay puss', 'possible talking of open relations?'

Less slay puss, at least in the beginning, and more focus on believable relationship building and overall story progression. The option to talk with Miru about open relations will also appear sooner in the game.

Hey, I really enjoyed playing your game and it is fantastic, yet when I found out you were doing a rework of the first chapters I was excited to go through it all again and I decided to wait for the rework and ignore the latest update. However, it is been very long since the announcement and I know that you worked on 0.6 and Summer's Gone, but do you have at least a pessimistic release date? On your Patreon, you wrote that Summer's Gone is deeply connected with Where It All Began. Is there any order to play these two games? or can I play both simultaneously?
You can play both simultaneously.
I will not do the mistake of giving out release dates. Summer's Gone Chapter 3 is about to finish and I have been working hard on improving my personal time management to release on a more regular basis in the future.

Due to me having 2 PCs, WIAB also doesn't have to wait for SG anymore and vice versa.

I am similar to the above poster. Played this game when it was v.03 way back and was looking to start again from scratch to V.06 but after a quick read of some of the thread, it appears that a remaster is in progress. So I guess I should wait for that b4 restarting, right?
You can play the current version if you want, just so that you can compare it to the rework later.
But if time is holy, then better wait for the reworked version.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Less slay puss, at least in the beginning, and more focus on believable relationship building and overall story progression. The option to talk with Miru about open relations will also appear sooner in the game.
Sad about slay puss, but making things more 'realistic' in terms of relation building does sound and more than likely will appear better than the 'Forced' path with Morrigan-Lite (Leia)... unless that's still a thing...

And glad to hear with the open relations with Miru. Love the fiestyness of her but still want to love other ladies without hurting her.

And will the typo errors be fixed as well?

jonkybonkerjay

Apr 7, 2020
Bbh, the renders ain't bad. The story seems nice (10 minutes in)

But the UI, oh the UI... I have to say this, offensive or not - it is so bad, like one of the worst here. Too much cluttering between the background and the texts. Sure that fancy transition effect is nice, but you gotta consider reworking the entire UI to be something more.. minimalistic. That way it won't be poking your eyes, and let players see more of the scenes. I'm not much of an experienced UI-UX designer, but this triggers me so much.

No need for those fancy button backgrounds, just a plain semi transparent layer of black or white is enough. It just works, it's easy on the eyes.
Also you might want to reduce the dialogue background/font size to 50% of how it is right now. It takes up almost half of the screen.
And actually, if the interface rework is coming, then I'm more interested in that instead of the story adjustments.

Sorry if it's too harsh or anything. My English is kinda wacky, and I sometimes have difficulty in expressing with it.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

It is noted that there has been a change from the beginning of the game to the travel scene, from then on the quality of the renderings and scenes has improved a lot.

D2A

Sep 30, 2018

Are small decisions still a thing in your story that define relationships, like the War between Katie and Mc?

Danke für das gute Spiel.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Are small decisions still a thing in your story that define relationships, like the War between Katie and Mc?

Danke für das gute Spiel.
I hope not. Kinda liked that War between them then made up.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes