4.30 star(s) 186 Votes
Sep 29, 2019
Opinion for 0.6 Full Version.

Wow I like this game you got me into this story & I want to know more, really like the taboo angle a lot
(love the sisters please more more of Leia, Katie). This new update great improvement in my opinion (I respectful disagree with some people's opinion but hey its there opinion).
The consequences of the decisions you make during the game changes the story, I can be very different outcomes. I had to play this game more than one time to see it,I like this a lot.

* I like the girl models.
* Really love the new graphics
* I like the decision making options during the game.
* New update got better menu, look.
* Really like the Gallery.
* The new animations are top notch pure art great improvement.
* The music intro more points.

PS: Please more taboo scenes, Leia & Katie please. And a really hope. I hope Cecilia is the protagonist unknown sister somehow she look super hot.
The previous update 0.5 was a 85 % approval .
I give this (0.6 update) game a 96 % new approval.

(y) :devilish::cool:...

More More Please.

Reactions: SerHawkes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't know about everyone else but i enjoyed unloading baby batter in Donna very much. The fact that she wasn't even supposed to have let it went that far makes it even hotter. I hope that scene stays if the game is getting reworked.

I got a lot of best girls tbh so the more i can knock up the better. From Mom, Aunt, Twin, Aunt's Daughter, Highschool Crush, Officer, Officer's Niece, Younger Sister, Younger Sister's slutty friend, Ex Girlfriend's Sister, Ex Girlfriend's Mom. Basically almost everyone but Miru lol.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That's why I stopped playing Fate of Irnia, so many grammatical errors I was playing a game trying to figure what I was reading lol.
FoI is alright by yeah, there are errors with the typos and stuff. As such in this game, and else where. Only in this game, its more or less a fucking constant and it truly makes me constantly raise my hand and flip off such Devs who can't for the life of them take some fucking time and just double check their spelling and writing. And I don't want to fucking hear it about 'Oh well Renpy compresses the texts and coding shit, dur dur dur' excuse. No. It's the Devs and their work teams JOB to make sure that everything is in order:Game, pics, models, and text: before pushing it out there. Now I can get and handle a couple of typos or misspellings, but where its more and more apparent? Yeah...not fucking sorry but I'm going to complain and bitch about until you get it right. Hell, I might even offer to do the proofreading and shit for you if it's that fucking bad. -Sighs in frustration-

I don't know about everyone else but i enjoyed unloading baby batter in Donna very much. The fact that she wasn't even supposed to have let it went that far makes it even hotter. I hope that scene stays if the game is getting reworked.

I got a lot of best girls tbh so the more i can knock up the better. From Mom, Aunt, Twin, Aunt's Daughter, Highschool Crush, Officer, Officer's Niece, Younger Sister, Younger Sister's slutty friend, Ex Girlfriend's Sister, Ex Girlfriend's Mom. Basically almost everyone but Miru lol.
Knocking up Donna indeed adds more to the story than her having a bit of a conscious. Sure, adding the possible blackmailing/breaking up is kinda sorta bad and a definate dickish move by Sweet Sister, but at the same time, it adds intrigue and story as to what could end up happening. Maybe we end up falling in love with her with Sweet Sister in tow, or Morrigan-Lite (Who I truly get the feeling she reeeealllllly wanted to be our first baby mama, though we shall see how things go after that), or Jill-Lite (Who, granted there is a part of me that feels that she is surprised at are somewhat stupidity, there is a part of me that feels like she may have been turned on by it in the context of her wanting to be dominated in such a manner), or who ever else we may find love in with.

If I had my way, I would agree: I would knock up all of them, including Miru.

Though Top Five for me would be:
Sweet Sister (Katie)
Morrigan-Lite (Leia)
Officer Badass (Abigail)
Future Mom (Donna)
Blue Minx (Zoey)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I hope Cecilia is the protagonist unknown sister somehow she look super hot.
The Playful Troublemaker with Abigail right? Yeah is kinda hot and looks like fun. Though I highly doubt she is our unknown sister considering it's pretty much been established that we have a twin and already a younger sister in tow. Though personally I have more a thing for Abigail... Woof.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
FoI is alright by yeah, there are errors with the typos and stuff. As such in this game, and else where. Only in this game, its more or less a fucking constant and it truly makes me constantly raise my hand and flip off such Devs who can't for the life of them take some fucking time and just double check their spelling and writing. And I don't want to fucking hear it about 'Oh well Renpy compresses the texts and coding shit, dur dur dur' excuse. No. It's the Devs and their work teams JOB to make sure that everything is in order:Game, pics, models, and text: before pushing it out there. Now I can get and handle a couple of typos or misspellings, but where its more and more apparent? Yeah...not fucking sorry but I'm going to complain and bitch about until you get it right. Hell, I might even offer to do the proofreading and shit for you if it's that fucking bad. -Sighs in frustration-

Knocking up Donna indeed adds more to the story than her having a bit of a conscious. Sure, adding the possible blackmailing/breaking up is kinda sorta bad and a definate dickish move by Sweet Sister, but at the same time, it adds intrigue and story as to what could end up happening. Maybe we end up falling in love with her with Sweet Sister in tow, or Morrigan-Lite (Who I truly get the feeling she reeeealllllly wanted to be our first baby mama, though we shall see how things go after that), or Jill-Lite (Who, granted there is a part of me that feels that she is surprised at are somewhat stupidity, there is a part of me that feels like she may have been turned on by it in the context of her wanting to be dominated in such a manner), or who ever else we may find love in with.

Sweet Sister (Katie)
Morrigan-Lite (Leia)
Officer Badass (Abigail)
Future Mom (Donna)
Blue Minx (Zoey)
I'm honestly waiting for the rework before i make a definitive list again. My old one was Leia as best girl with Helen, Donna, Scarlet and Dana.

As for Miru. While her new appearance is more appealing it was her personality and behavior that i had the most problem with overall. If the dev improve on her character then i might reconsider her but i feel like having a GF at the very start is always going to cause drama in-game for the characters. In my opinion it encourages cheating when you have desirable women everywhere. So for her I will wait and see if she's written better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm honestly waiting for the rework before i make a definitive list again. My old one was Leia as best girl with Helen, Donna, Scarlet and Dana.

As for Miru. While her new appearance is more appealing it was her personality and behavior that i had the most problem with overall. If the dev improve on her character then i might reconsider her but i feel like having a GF at the very start is always going to cause drama in-game for the characters. In my opinion it encourages cheating when you have desirable women everywhere. So for her I will wait and see if she's written better.
Your not wrong. Though for me personally I actually liked her personality/behavior in spots cause to me it made her fierce yet playful in a manner while being a slight badass (Rest in peace asshole who got a kick to the face... as well as our nuts). Though for me the problem with her was the inconsistency with her in terms of us seeing other girls and such and how she goes about it. Like in the NTR-On route where she can mess with Alan and Lucas and others. Okay so you almost fucked him/you swallowed his cum and you popped our Cousin's V-Card AND the times with the assholes and STILL you want a free pass? Even after saying after hooking up with Lucas that that made them even, though I could make the argument that even before that she did somewhat cheat with Alan, I don't feel like with really handled all that well and it was a constant guilty trip and a possible cucking, depending on how things went. Though for me, and I do hope that the Dev considers this idea and if we still have Miru as a girlfriend from the start with the reworkings, that if we do cheat/hide it or we allow her to do the sexual favors and we ask about how it was and such that instead of "cucking" that maybe it leads into a more open relationship. That while their hearts are for each other and such, both of them can, under certain rules established and such, can see other people for a casual lay. That in my mind would be a better option for fans that kinda want that openness, specially if they knocked up Donna yet are mum about it, while still being with Miru if they want that.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019

Sweet Sister (Katie)
Morrigan-Lite (Leia)
Officer Badass (Abigail)
Future Mom (Donna)
Blue Minx (Zoey)
This is my Tier Rank. What's yours Dudes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I don't know if it's just me cause I haven't read much of this thread, but fuck I cannot stand Miru. She seems neurotic and obnoxious. Please tell me you get the option to dump her and kick her out of the story?
It's been awhile since I played this but yea I think you can either stay with her or break up with her

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's been awhile since I played this but yea I think you can either stay with her or break up with her
Yes and No. You can break up with her, either by telling her that you want to break up, in which you will be on a 'break', or get caught cheating and tell no on the free pass demand. But at the same time, considering how she will be a major part in the story by the looks of it, she still we be around.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I would make a tier list but I think I need to see the new version. I want to give an opportunity to Miru. Not only her new version is goddess tier beauty (coming from... barely passable) but her personality is supposed to be shown in a total new light.

I think it is only fair I wait for that. Besides, this and Summer gone are full of interesting babes. The tier list needs to start on A+, cause I wanna fuck everything that moves in Ocean's games!

Last edited:

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Loved the game first play through might do another for the fun of it just a interesting cliff hanger to leave at the end either way loved this and loved Miru's personality shes a fun person.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes