4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If nothing has changed, and if i remember correctly from some of the first previews/updates here, mc with heterochromia was/is ocean's idea for the new/revamped mc.
Yeah, just checked the previous picture of him and he also has it. But in that picture is harder to see as it is under less light and my attention usually went to the babe on the right.

a25.png

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, just checked the previous picture of him and he also has it. But in that picture is harder to see as it is under less light and my attention usually went to the babe on the right.

View attachment 1025253
I think at the very first post with a revamped mc, there was the picture with those freaky eyes close-up.
There also were a few pages of comments regarding the new characters looks, quite similar situation as the last few pages :BootyTime:
edit. just have found that first post (though images are gone), there is note that heterochromia is intended trait to improve our dear mc...(i was/am fiercely against it :BootyTime: , yet im in minority obviously as most of fans are delighted with d,becham/j.bieber or similar "guys"look :KEK: )
edit2. ok, you were quicker in finding it, so nevermand my first edit here:p
edit3 (and the final one)
here is my a bit better/more detailed description of the new mc:
I say&feel contrary, unfortunately...regarding "a new mc", imo, he looks like an unfortunate offspring of B.Kaulitz&J.Bieber on steroids ( :KEK: ) ...a true monstrosity, kinda, and the game has no intent to become a proper horror? or has?
yet, whatever, tastes differ, im guessing ladies (or those feeling like it) find him "just adorable", as any badass pop-rock star should be (pictured)...
:BootyTime:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think at the very first post with a revamped mc, there was the picture with those freaky eyes close-up.
There also were a few pages of comments regarding the new characters looks, quite similar situation as the last few pages :BootyTime:
Just found your comment on it. I did not notice at that time, I was really too focused on new Miru. I really love her new looks. Remains to see her personality. I love crazy girls, but the original game did not make you care at all about her. That is supposed to change now with the introduction.

or Miru I agree, yet for mc, im not sure....wth is the thing with heterochromia?
why to stop there, why not epidermolysis bullosa as well?
and ofc, as the final touch he could/should add two dicks, or at least forked dick, to make mc a complete beauty.

Reactions: Abhai

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
I don't get what's going on with games progress can someone explain it to me like they do to a kid.

The thing I got from this dev log seemed to me like only chapter 1 has been reworked and added some new things and dev is gonna go for chapter 2 now.

If what I got from dev log is true then does that mean we will get the game in year 2050 ?

Oct 2, 2020
I don't get what's going on with games progress can someone explain it to me like they do to a kid.

The thing I got from this dev log seemed to me like only chapter 1 has been reworked and added some new things and dev is gonna go for chapter 2 now.

If what I got from dev log is true then does that mean we will get the game in year 2050 ?
Check his other game SG, obviously he is making another MASTERPIECE.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Thing is like this. Last update that was released included up to chapter 6. However, only the last chapter was in "rework mode". The first 5 chapters need to be done again. The rework is not simply better graphics. The whole story and mood of the novel is changing. While the current game is quite interesting and absolutely not bad (I actually love it) there are things that just don't work well. For example, the current girlfriend of the main character is barely given any time as girlfriend or the behavior of the main character regarded some events is inconsistent to how the story will proceed.

So.. what is there now is going to change massively. You can still try it out (one of the few games that everytime I played it I started from scratch and always loved it and read every single line), but know that it will change radically.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this is just a fancyer way of saying it`s on hold
i see the last update was 7-8 months ago
Icstor is probably in "active development" as well
If you are here just to troll, please do continue with similar posts.
Otherwise, check a few dev posts, here is one of the latest explaining what is going on.
You can also find a lot more info regarding this game, and the dev, just by searching this, or the thread of his other game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
this is just a fancyer way of saying it`s on hold
i see the last update was 7-8 months ago
Icstor is probably in "active development" as well
Incorrect. The devs are active here and keep everyone informed, if posters take a moment to look and read that is...

You could always stop supporting them if it is taking too long for you, that is if you are, which I kind of doubt.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
So, in the last post, I said I would be doing another Dev log till the end of the last month.
There was just one problem... All the previews I had looked way too similar because the first 70% of the update is about Miru's and MC's life. So I decided to postpone the dev log and keep working until we reach the next scene so that I can give visually different previews.
So this means by January end, atleast 70% of the chapter was already done right? I think dev said before that he had already written the stuff so the only thing left is programming and rendering. Right? Based on this would it be safe to assume that we can get chapter 1 remastered in march?

Jun 19, 2018
This game is amazing! My favourite one so far. Story engaging so much it didn't seem boring, and I actually felt sorry for Katie - MC is a prick and he doesn't deserve girl like her!
Too bad Miru's story so abruptly ended in my gameplay -- and for the first time ever I'm inclined to come back and try to actually understand why would she do that. Without peeking into the code.

Great, great job.
....and the models? Incredibly sexy, god tier by all means. Probably also because Dev caters to all the tastes - to these who like petite girls and to these who prefer big-breasted MILFs.

Perfect.

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
I'm just sad that thing aren't going at a pace that would give me the impression that the games will advance in the short - mid term.
I'm sad, because i like how the dev told the story and what's to come; but there are some other aspects that got me worried.

Just watching this thread, one year ago, we were waiting for the 0.6, which got delayed to June, with the hopes of having the rest of chapters 1 to 5 revamped in the next update cycle 3-6 months after.
Not only that time went by, but it seems like we are like last year waiting for an update that could drop in june just by watching the usual scheduling of the dev.

That's not my main concern... to be honest. Now the story will be on HOLD and expanded by retelling the story again in new 6 updates... so all those stories written are put on hold until we reach the same point again... with no guarantees that we won't get another revamp if the dev got the itch of doing it better from the start.

I'm usually accustomed to that kind of people (and i hope the dev is not on the extreme i know), perfectionist to the point that they get paralyzed in a state in which they are redoing the same over and over... until they miss the deploy time or the passion for the project.

I'm the one that love story over render, so that's a me problem, and i'm okay with that. But i feel that, some of the cinematics done in this and in his other game, might be getting too much time of his. Some does the work and convey the feelings that i think he wants, like the one with Katie in chapter 6, others are just there just to be there, like the ones at the start of the chapter in SG (being the first one an exception).

I'm eager to watch more of WiaB, so in a way, my sadness comes by the realization that i won't see more of this story (I know that i will get expanded, but that is not progressing, it's expanding) up until 6 releases; and by taking previous experiences that could be 3 years from now.

This is just my way to vent, so bear with me, because i recognized patterns of previous experiences, some of my friends and workers got burned by the same kind of behaviour, so that triggered my worries for the future of this amazing VN.

I can judge by what's delivered, a top notch story with amazing renders, interesting characters, stuck in a loop of remaster, retelling and redoing, with no reliable releases mostly tainted by big delays in the recent updates.
Hope for the best, and eager to see in the near future that my worries were for nothing.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes