4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Sweet Sister is troublesome but adorable. Also loves butt play. She deserves lovey and cuddles.
Morrigan Lite is nice too, though needs to be topped hard me things. Take her down a peggy.
Officer Badass also could use the love stick, along with Playful Troublemaker as well... Maybe at the same time. Heheh.
Lawy Gally needs it too. Despite chastising us about knocking up Future Mom, me thinks she likey that though indeed. To be CONQUERED! :3
Miru ain't to bad either. Along with all the other gallys and dollies like Blue Minx. :3

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's a really well done scene but a bit on the heart wrenching side.

I really didn't like Katie up until that scene but she my absolute fave now.

I think that flashback and Luna's childhood flashback from Deluca are 2 of the best tearjerker scenes i've seen done in VN's.
Luna's I kind of understand, but Katie's past is quite soft compared to others. Even in the whole Oceanverse it does not seem that bad. Pretty sure other characters like Miru's past and potentially whatever happened with MC before the novel started are going to be heavier. Summer's gone character also seemed to have it potentially bad even compared to her...

If you really want to get hit in the throat, you may want read Amane's route in The Fruit of Grisaia. That thing took my hunger away for two weeks. The rest of the novel is relatively soft, but Angelic Howl (her route) is beautiful despair. Or some spoiler character's past in the House in Fata Morgana..

Disclaimer: Katie has always been my favorite by far since the very first time I played this game, but I am keeping my mentality open given the remake. Seems only fair.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Luna's I kind of understand, but Katie's past is quite soft compared to others. Even in the whole Oceanverse it does not seem that bad.
If you really want to get hit in the throat, you may want read Amane's route in The Fruit of Grisaia. That thing took my hunger away from two weeks. The rest of the novel is soft, but Angelic Howl (her route... beautiful despair). Or some spoiler character's past in the House in Fata Morgana..

Disclaimer: Katie has always been my favorite by far since the very first time I played this game, but I am keeping my mentality open given the remake. Seems only fair.
6000!! woooo

Katie is the right choice

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Luna's I kind of understand, but Katie's past is quite soft compared to others. Even in the whole Oceanverse it does not seem that bad.
If you really want to get hit in the throat, you may want read Amane's route in The Fruit of Grisaia. That thing took my hunger away for two weeks. The rest of the novel is soft, but Angelic Howl (her route... beautiful despair). Or some spoiler character's past in the House in Fata Morgana..

Well about Grisaia's trilogy I couldn't say which past is the worst between Amane's or our Yuuji's (shown in the sequel). Amane's was a very shocking experience, but Yuuji's was one misfortune after another from his childhood until he arrived to the academy.

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
When you're a cunt, you're a cunt. Everyone's got a reason for being one and it's up to each of us to break that chain so the world doesn't become a big vagina. That being said, no one would give two fucks about Katie if she wasn't beautiful. She gets a free pass despite her snotty and dangerous behavior because people believe they can fuck the awful character traits right out of her. That tale never gets old.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
When you're a cunt, you're a cunt. Everyone's got a reason for being one and it's up to each of us to break that chain so the world doesn't become a big vagina. That being said, no one would give two fucks about Katie if she wasn't beautiful. She gets a free pass despite her snotty and dangerous behavior because people believe they can fuck the awful character traits right out of her. That tale never gets old.
Emm... Yes, we care because she is beautiful. But that also works for "nice, happy, not bitchy characters".
So what is your point? people like beautiful characters and things? wow.. big revelation! Call Sherlock Holmes, nobody would have figure it out.

If anything I like her more because of her personality. Being beautiful is necessary, but not sufficient.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
See, you're still in denial. She's already got her legs wrapped around you making you not think straight.
Yes... I am absolutely crazy and you know more than me about my taste... always a nice way to make people like you, criticize their taste as if you knew better.. thank you for opening my eyes!

Just look at my signature.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Yes... I am absolutely crazy and you know more than me about my taste... always a nice way to make people like you, criticize their taste as if you knew better.. thank you for opening my eyes!

Just look at my signature.
Doesn't have anything to do with taste at all, I thought you would know that by now.

I've turned signatures off - and before this discussion goes even more off-topic I'll better fuck off.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Pretty sure other characters like Miru's past and potentially whatever happened with MC before the novel started are going to be heavier.
I'm super interested in Miru's past, (because damn the ninjas just came out of nowhere lol) but I actually think its going to be not that heavy. I mean, yes, heavy in the "I used to be an assassin and I've killed people" sense. But I think her past is going to just be the aforementioned ninja training and assassining and then "but then I gave it up and ran away". Either because she met MC or she met MC when she gave up. A "we both met each other when we were at our lowest" sort of thing.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm super interested in Miru's past, (because damn the ninjas just came out of nowhere lol) but I actually think its going to be not that heavy. I mean, yes, heavy in the "I used to be an assassin and I've killed people" sense. But I think her past is going to just be the aforementioned ninja training and assassining and then "but then I gave it up and ran away". Either because she met MC or she met MC when she gave up. A "we both met each other when we were at our lowest" sort of thing.
That is possible, again I am not expecting nothing like the other one I mentioned, but I am expecting something given she run away. Beyond the simple "I killed people".. might be mistaken, though.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
That is possible, again I am not expecting nothing like the other one I mentioned, but I am expecting something given she run away. Beyond the simple "I killed people".. might be mistaken, though.
You never know. Could be right. Maybe she killed innocent bystanders by mistake or something. Got a kid killed or heavily injured. Mental trauma messed her up. Honestly, a ninja backstory is easy pickings for heavy dark shit to happen to a character.

Its just my personal thought when thinking of the overall narrative that Miru might have the "cool" backstory and not go super dark.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
More like a guy who spent 2 days without drinking water. Muscles aren't that salient unless you are very dehydrated.
But then most games get a pass with giant tits and asses on women. So it is a minor nitpick. :LOL:
Fair point. Lmao.

Being a (former?) comic nerd, I've just gotten used to ridiculous muscles, I guess.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes