4.30 star(s) 186 Votes
Nov 11, 2019
The new MC and Miru look fucking amazing. I played the original release forever ago, and I unfollowed when I saw the first rework of Miru. Luckily I randomly decided to check up on this game. As long as Ocean doesn't mess up Katie, I'm back on board :cool:

Voyage

Aug 3, 2017
The new MC and Miru look fucking amazing. I played the original release forever ago, and I unfollowed when I saw the first rework of Miru. Luckily I randomly decided to check up on this game. As long as Ocean doesn't mess up Katie, I'm back on board :cool:
I think she looks way better than the old model but does anybody else think that she just doesn't look very asian anymore?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I think she looks way better than the old model but does anybody else think that she just doesn't look very asian anymore?
She's got not hooded eyelids, a very symmetric face, puffy doll lips, a very unusual eye color and fake eyelashes. Look what difference it makes if some of those attributes are changed:

Miru.jpg

Besides, Asia is huge. Lots of different tribes and not just your typical Korean face-lift victim.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Sometimes it's damn hard to be an adult.
Ocean you're authoring two of my five favorite VNs. As much as I want to nag you for a release of this one that just means I'd have to wait longer for the release of the other. It must be extraordinarily hard to pick between which one you'll give priority for the next release.

I guess in some sense you're a victim of your own creativity. So as much as I'd like to petition you to focus on WIAB, I can't ask you to put Summers Gone in second place.

I'm deeply invested in both games. So I'll just ask you not to abandon either, and wait for the next release of which ever you prioritize.

Both games are great! Thank you for your efforts.

Nov 11, 2019
She's got not hooded eyelids, a very symmetric face, puffy doll lips, a very unusual eye color and fake eyelashes. Look what difference it makes if some of those attributes are changed:

View attachment 1040382

Besides, Asia is huge. Lots of different tribes and not just your typical Korean face-lift victim.
Did you make the the version on the far right? Because that would be the perfect mix between Asian and the new look.

kontlo00

Feb 2, 2021

View attachment 1040382

As an Asian myself the left one definitely looks asian from South East Asia categorized as Austronesian, She doesn't have Epicanthal fold and Mongoloid fold as people from east Asia (Japan,mongolia,china,korea,taiwan) 'with exception Light blue eyes'

coro45

Dec 11, 2018
I wonder if Donna will be Romanceable or not??
I know that she had been such pain in the ass for MC by baiting him ,but she is carrying his child anyway.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020

View attachment 1040382

left one .. HAF , but i believe she is Japanese and that would be the right one, which i like better for her character.

Reactions: Ilhares

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
As an Asian myself the left one definitely looks asian from South East Asia categorized as Austronesian, She doesn't have Epicanthal fold and Mongoloid fold as people from east Asia (Japan,mongolia,china,korea,taiwan) 'with exception Light blue eyes'
Apparently moreno/morena (spanish: of black skin) is a word that is used to describe attractive people from the Philippines with olive skin who are often of mixed-race. Of the ones I've found, some look like the new Miru and share her features, so you got that right I'd say (e.g. Ylona Garcia).

The mouth though, at least for me, makes her look uncanny, Asian or not. It's a body part that that gives models like Amira and Jessamy a whole different level of realism (in terms of shape/displacement maps).

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes