4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
His other game, Summer's Gone, will have around 30 chapters, convoluted in 3 seasons, as one season = 10 chapters. Where it all began will have the same amount of content. (Approximately. Source: his discord.)
He's got 5 games planned in this world.

30 chapters??? 5 games?

I'm not trying to question the guy's dedication, but FUCKING LMAO.

It took 2 years to get to Chapter 3, with WIAB(At 0.6 after almost 3 years, now being reworked from the start) at the same time being updated approx every half a year, so is he planning to finish these games after we've all uploaded our consciousnesses to the intergalactic web through Elon Musk(Governor of Mars)'s new synthetisation initiative as a response to the Tyranid spacefleet's invasion from the neighbouring galaxy? Not sure I'm gonna be able to make it home for the final chapter, I'm going to be busy on a tour in the Andromeda Galaxy in 2613.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Didn't Ocean say he now has 2 rigs for rendering so he can basically render for both games at the same time, or was that just my dementia again?
It actually was your dementia creating a talking elephant, however the talking elephant was telling things as they are: ocean has two rigs now, one for each game. Given that rendering time was the biggest bottleneck, that should help.

30 chapters??? 5 games?

I'm not trying to question the guy's dedication, but FUCKING LMAO.

It took 2 years to get to Chapter 3, with WIAB(At 0.6 after almost 3 years) at the same time being updated approx every half a year, so is he planning to finish these games after we've all uploaded our consciousnesses to the intergalactic web through Elon Musk(Governor of Mars)'s new synthetisation initiative as a response to the Tyranid spacefleet's invasion from the neighbouring galaxy?
So what is your point? What do you suggest? He stops producing the game and focus on developing quantum computers so he can produce them faster? please tell me, what is your point.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It actually was your dementia creating a talking elephant, however the talking elephant was telling things as they are: ocean has two rigs now, one for each game. Given that rendering time was the biggest bottleneck, that should help.

So what is your point? What do you suggest? He stops producing the game and focus on developing quantum computers so he can produce them faster? please tell me, what is your point.
I KNEW IT....fucking elephant.......at least it didn't lie.....

Of course it would make sense that he stopped producing them, that would fix everything!

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018

I don't remember writing to you or expressing any sort of intent to make a point in the first place, who are you and what is your point?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't remember writing to you or expressing any sort of intent to make a point in the first place, who are you and what is your point?
My name is Ayhsel and I was simply trying to understand your point. This is a forum, people can comment without being directly addressed to. That is how it works.

My point was asking what your point is. As simple as that.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
That's the crazy thing about the internet and forums, anybody can jump in and reply to your stupidity. You're making comments about the game and it's developer with misinformation and ignorance. You continue to complain about how long updates have taken when the reasons for that have already been explained multiple times. What else could your comments be but pure ignorance.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
My name is Ayhsel and I was simply trying to understand your point. This is a forum, people can comment without being directly addressed to. That is how it works.

My point was asking what your point is. As simple as that.
According to the Cambridge Dictionary a question isn't a point in any sense of the word.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
That's the crazy thing about the internet and forums, anybody can jump in and reply to your stupidity. You're making comments about the game and it's developer with misinformation and ignorance.
There were like 2 elements of my joke that had any factual information in them and they were correct (obviously not the going on tour in Andromeda part). So no, there was 0 misinformation in it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
According to the Cambridge Dictionary a question isn't a point in any sense of the word.
Ok let's back up people.. we have some "understanding issue"

You posted a comment whose point I failed to see. I think. So I posted a reply to you, asking what was the message you were trying to make. You asked me what was my point to which I answered you back: the point of my post, which included a question, was to ask what was your point.

I seriously think it is not hard to understand. But I am going to ask you again, what is the idea you are trying to convey? it is simply what was written? or something else?

Pure curiosity at hand.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
There were like 2 elements of my joke that had any factual information in them and they were correct (obviously not the going on tour in Andromeda part). So no, there was 0 misinformation in it.
You personally saying something is correct and objectively true, unfortunately doesn't make it so.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Ok let's back up people.. we have some "understanding issue"

You posted a comment whose point I failed to see. I think. So I posted a reply to you, asking what was the message you were trying to make. You asked me what was my point to which I answered you back: the point of my post, which included a question, was to ask what was your point.

I seriously think it is not hard to understand. But I am going to ask you again, what is the idea you are trying to convey? it is simply what was written? or something else?

Pure curiosity at hand.
What is the point of you asking what my point was? Before you reply you were just curious, what is the point of you being curious? In the end, what is the point of life, or anything for that matter?

Your question is as pointless as my original comment was. Not everything needs to be a logical argument or an academic paper for it to be expressed.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What is the point of you asking what my point was? Before you reply you were just curious, what is the point of you being curious? In the end, what is the point of life, or anything for that matter?

Your question is as pointless as my original comment was. Not everything needs to be a logical argument or an academic paper for it to be expressed.
You do get the idea of a "discussion forum", don't you? You make a post, other people comment on it?

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
You personally saying something is correct and objectively true, unfortunately doesn't make it so.
WIAB 0.1 was released in the Fall of 2018, i.e. he worked on it beforehand --> almost 3 years in and we're still at 0.6 and it's being reworked. So, that's objectively correct.

Summer's Gone 0.1 was released in the Spring of 2019 --> almost 2 years in and it's at Chapter 3. So, that was correct too..

So yeah. You saying something isn't correct doesn't make it incorrect.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

My question was not pointless. It has as objective making you answer what was the underlying idea of your message. And you have just answered: it has no point.

So these interchange of communication proves my message was not pointless and even served the purpose, figuring out your idea, which for there was, according to you, none.

Pity you failed to see the argument in that..

Reactions: magnolieh

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
WIAB 0.1 was released in the Fall of 2018, i.e. he worked on it beforehand --> almost 3 years in and we're still at 0.6 and it's being reworked. So, that's objectively correct.

Summer's Gone 0.1 was released in the Spring of 2019 --> almost 2 years in and it's at Chapter 3. So, that was correct too..

So yeah. You saying something isn't correct doesn't make it incorrect.
And the fact that has been discussed a couple of pages ago? That he has updated his rendering rigs so he can update faster, you just glossed over that by convinience?

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
And the fact that has been discussed a couple of pages ago? That he has updated his rendering rigs so he can update faster, you just glossed over that by convinience?
I dunno, you just glossed over the fact that he intends to make five games and that him speeding up his 1 chapter/8 months routine isn't gonna make 30 chapters a game go terribly quickly either. Guess we're both prone to leaving out details. Except I was just making a joke originally.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes