4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What is ntr, I'm new to these games
ohh fuck... you will see that different people have different definitions of what is NTR, but essentially, is a plot type when a love interest of the main character ended up having sex/in a relationship with someone else.

while the exact definition is complex (some guys are extremely sensitive to the point it has become a joke to call them the NTR police, as pretty much everything is NTR to them), the idea is that this is against MC's wishes, as that would be sharing, not NTR.

But yeah, you kind of opened a a complex question, but the official definition here in f95 is this
[Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
ohh fuck... you will see that different people have different definitions of what is NTR, but essentially, is a plot type when a love interest of the main character ended up having sex/in a relationship with someone else.

while the exact definition is complex (some guys are extremely sensible to the point it has become a joke to call them the NTR police, as pretty much everything is NTR to them), the idea is that this is against MC's wishes, as that would be sharing, not NTR.

But yeah, you kind of opened a a complex question, but the official definition here in f95 is this
[Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
yeah, that was a better explanation than mine :)

Reactions: Ayhsel

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

while the exact definition is complex (some guys are extremely sensible to the point it has become a joke to call them the NTR police, as pretty much everything is NTR to them), the idea is that this is against MC's wishes, as that would be sharing, not NTR.

I think you mean "extremely sensitive", not "extremely sensible", because I don't think those folks who cry "NTR!" anytime a female character even talks to another male character are all that "sensible".

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think you mean "extremely sensitive", not "extremely sensible", because I don't think those folks who cry "NTR!" anytime a female character even talks to another male character are all that "sensible".
hahaha thank you!! English is not my main language, and to be fair it would not matter if it was. Let me correct it.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Ill preface this by saying I havent finished whats available in the game yet. So I get that Miru needs to pay the fine from being arrested but why would she get a job in a town she doesnt live in especially when she doesnt know if theyll be there longer then a week it doesnt make much sense. It makes even less sense that she doesnt ask the MC for help. Since from what I could tell in the beginning of the game they are well off and shes basically a stay at home wife already (I know they arent married but it seems she was playing that role anyway) so its not like she has a problem using the MCs money. My next question is if living with their dad is so bad why hasnt the older sister moved out? If she wants to help her mom ok but that doesnt mean she cant move somewhere near by. The game seems like it is pretty good but it seems like someone skimmed through the story without fixing any of the actual problems in the story.

Reactions: johndoe19

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Ill preface this by saying I havent finished whats available in the game yet. So I get that Miru needs to pay the fine from being arrested but why would she get a job in a town she doesnt live in especially when she doesnt know if theyll be there longer then a week it doesnt make much sense. It makes even less sense that she doesnt ask the MC for help. Since from what I could tell in the beginning of the game they are well off and shes basically a stay at home wife already (I know they arent married but it seems she was playing that role anyway) so its not like she has a problem using the MCs money. My next question is if living with their dad is so bad why hasnt the older sister moved out? If she wants to help her mom ok but that doesnt mean she cant move somewhere near by. The game seems like it is pretty good but it seems like someone skimmed through the story without fixing any of the actual problems in the story.
it's a janky mess and currently being remade.

alecblue1994

Apr 30, 2018
Played a game where one of the LI's looks very similar to Katie (same colour hair and style), however, can't remember the title of it.

Anyone have any ideas, I remember she was a younger sister of the MC's friend and I think she worked in a shop...

Not much to go on, but it was a pretty decent game.

Oct 2, 2020
Played a game where one of the LI's looks very similar to Katie (same colour hair and style), however, can't remember the title of it.

Anyone have any ideas, I remember she was a younger sister of the MC's friend and I think she worked in a shop...

Not much to go on, but it was a pretty decent game.
Live to fight

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes