4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

hsh1

Aug 13, 2018
Please write in English. Use google translator if necessary.

영어로 작성 해주십시오. 필요한 경우 Google 번역기를 사용하십시오.
Damm... I wrote it in English, but Google automatic translation changed it to Korean at will. sorry

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
Is there a PDF walkthrough that covers v0.6? The walkthrough that is linked in post-2467788 only covers till v0.5. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Found there is no official walkthrough, and looking in other places didn't help either. Any user created ones?

Last edited:

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Is there a PDF walkthrough that covers v0.6? The walkthrough that is linked in post-2467788 only covers till v0.5. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Found there is no official walkthrough, and looking in other places didn't help either. Any user created ones?
If you don't see one on the first page, I doubt there is one unfortunately. The game is currently being reworked anyways though

Reactions: cbing92

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
so, this game is partially reworked? Is the a full pre-rework version? People said it's worth playing both versions, but playing a mix doesn't make sense to me.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
so, this game is partially reworked? Is the a full pre-rework version? People said it's worth playing both versions, but playing a mix doesn't make sense to me.
What is released right now has most content pre rework. However, the content that was added from version 0.5 to 0.6 is already in rework mode (with some potential changes given how much he is actually changing).

While the new version is supposed to be way better in terms of writing and consistency, just play the game. Even now it is fantastic. It is one of those games that every new version i always start from zero given how much I love it.

Sep 3, 2020
What is released right now has most content pre rework. However, the content that was added from version 0.5 to 0.6 is already in rework mode (with some potential changes given how much he is actually changing).

While the new version is supposed to be way better in terms of writing and consistency, just play the game. Even now it is fantastic. It is one of those games that every new version i always start from zero given how much I love it.

old Miru
screenshot0001.png

new Miru

EtoAvIBXcAcSoGV.jpg
and I'ma tell you right now I call dibs

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Vidal the king of Pervert Up to the previous versions, Katie has been my favorite. Beyond Miru not looking that good, she barely had any development as a character. This was the biggest problem. But luckily, it will change in the new version with more backgroun on her and their relationship

So having said that,

30ogqt.jpg

Reactions: johndoe19
Sep 3, 2020
Vidal the king of Pervert Up to the previous versions, Katie has been my favorite. Beyond Miru not looking that good, she barely had any development as a character. This was the biggest problem. But luckily, it will change in the new version with more backgroun on her and their relationship

So having said that,

View attachment 1078065
indeed it will be dear brother

and not looking that good
in my opinion she was ass ugly

I used to dump her the first chance I got
and now i love her

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
indeed it will be dear brother

and not looking that good
in my opinion she was ass ugly

I used to dump her the first chance I got
and now i love her
Totally agree. You can find several post of mine calling the new Miru a goddess. She is really breathtaking. From what I remember reading, we will also see a way better Miru. So while I said Katie has been my favorite since the first time I played this game (I think it was version 0.4), given how much different the new game will be, I am keeping my heart open.

In Ocean's game are full of amazing women.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Totally agree. You can find several post calling the new Miru a goddess. She is really breathtaking. From what I remember reading, we will also see a way better Miru. So while I said Katie has been my favorite since the first time I played this game (I think it was version 0.4), given how much different the new game will be, I am keeping my heart open.

In Ocean's game are full of amazing women.
EtoAvIBXIAQhzrX.jpg
yess and right now I plan on giving Miru all of the babies if you know what I mean
:p:p

no wonder they update is taking so long Miru know her looks was not good enough to compete with the

other girls so she went off on a anime training Arc

and now her power level
giphy.gif

Last edited:

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
That's the Miru rework? Hot damn! She wasn't all that attractive last time I played but now I'm looking forward to further developments.

GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019
uuuhm - whats the fastest way to get rid of miru?
~40 min playtime and already hate this b....
Why this angry?:HideThePain:

To answer your question: You can break up with her later on in the story. Just be patient mate.

But I‘d like to assume that you won‘t dump Miru in the revamped version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Why this angry?:HideThePain:

To answer your question: You can break up with her later on in the story. Just be patient mate.

But I‘d like to assume that you won‘t dump Miru in the revamped version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cant stand her behavior -- cute but ...crazy :D
will keep this in mind - thanks

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes