4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Played a game where one of the LI's looks very similar to Katie (same colour hair and style), however, can't remember the title of it.

Anyone have any ideas, I remember she was a younger sister of the MC's friend and I think she worked in a shop...

Not much to go on, but it was a pretty decent game.
Selina in Became a Rockstar is the same model, but redhead.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
does anyone know the assets for the characters, I'm good at find environments but not on characters

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Nop. Ocean is remaking the first part of the game.. so it might take a while still. Specially for the continuation of the game. And you will need to start over.
Does anyone know if Ocean will be doing a rewrite/edit of dialogue?

The renders and story are phenomenal and i love the Basketball and court house videos.

it just hurts my head to see so many grammatical and spelling errors... it detracts from a truly great piece of work

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I'm glad I discovered this game. Katie and Leia are really well-written characters. Looking forward to the remake.
Nop. Ocean is remaking the first part of the game.. so it might take a while still. Specially for the continuation of the game. And you will need to start over.
Do you know if Ocean is looking for someone to proof-read and edit the game? Asking as an editor and fan of the project.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm glad I discovered this game. Katie and Leia are really well-written characters. Looking forward to the remake.

Do you know if Ocean is looking for someone to proof-read and edit the game? Asking as an editor and fan of the project.
I honestly have no idea. He visits this forum, so I would quote him/mention him or sinply sendimg a PM message amd ask him directly.

Reactions: ehct2332

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020

around the last update Ocean said he hired a professional proofreader for future updates

i just saw i'm not in the summers gone thread, but i'd imagine if he'd do it for one game, he will do it for the other too

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Does anyone know if Ocean will be doing a rewrite/edit of dialogue?

The renders and story are phenomenal and i love the Basketball and court house videos.

it just hurts my head to see so many grammatical and spelling errors... it detracts from a truly great piece of work
There is a lot of rewriting being done as the remake is not a simply update of the renders but a big change in how the story develops in the beginning.

Whether that would improve the grammatical and spelling quality that you are talking about I cannot say.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes