4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
Still no new content ... There is no point wasting your time redoing the first chapters ... This is the most important story. AND we would like to see the end before we die !!!
This is HIS game, he decides what is best. He already admitted the story was written when he was a newbie and made a ton of mistakes in storytelling so now he’s fixing his mess.

If you don’t like what he’s doing, don’t give him your money, move on to another game, it’s as simple as that. You can’t order someone to do what you want.

Oh and let me remind you we're on a pirate site. If you want to make sure the dev hear your complaint, message him on his official sites like Patreon or Discord. Maybe he will scrap his rework plan and continue the old version just for you :KEK:

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
This is HIS game, he decides what is best. He already admitted the story was written when he was a newbie and made a ton of mistakes in storytelling so now he’s fixing his mess.

If you don’t like what he’s doing, don’t give him your money, move on to another game, it’s as simple as that. You can’t order someone to do what you want.
Perfectly stated! I really don't understand why this concept is so hard for people to get.

Reactions: _BB_ and _A.QH_

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
DO THE MATH:

Even if chapters start to come out every 3 months (what are the odds) SG will not finish until 2028!!

So then he can work solely on this but we are talking 2029 or later!!!!
Each update would be half a chapter so that would be 1 chapter every 6 months, Best case scenario would be completion in 13+ years..

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

Oh and let me remind you we're on a pirate site. If you want to make sure the dev hear your complaint, message the him on his official sites like Patreon or Discord. Maybe he will scrap his rework plan and continue the old version just for you :KEK:
You tell him brother. I don't understand why so many people're like that. If they don't like how Ocean works then quit it, don't play his game anymore. Don't just stay and complain/whine like a baby.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello,

So, from now on I'll change the cycle of dev logs to Bi-weekly. (Every two weeks.) because at the moment I'm pretty much doing a lot of repeating work.

Creating animations, GUI elements, postwork, etc.

I'd be just repeating myself if I kept it weekly.

So yeah, progress is being made daily and I can see the end of the tunnel.
1632416563924.png
4k res attached at the bottom.
I'll keep you guys updated!

- Ocean
:)

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016

Hello,

So, from now on I'll change the cycle of dev logs to Bi-weekly. (Every two weeks.) because at the moment I'm pretty much doing a lot of repeating work.

View attachment 1419030

- Ocean
Even the dev logs are slowing down..

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Even the dev logs are slowing down..
No surprise there. He should do a poll and ask his patreons if they would prefer if he'd rewrite his last messages or move on instead. I've heard there are a couple of exciting fonts in the making - maybe we'll get better worded news next year. And with more powerful text editors we're going to get upcoming news even faster, especially when he writes on two keyboards simultaneously.

Last edited:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

Hello,

View attachment 1419030

- Ocean
He could just write how many static renders or animations he has worked on every week like Philly or DPC do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soundgfx

Violet Lee

Jan 17, 2021

Hello,

View attachment 1419030

- Ocean
Damn, William looking fine as hell. With his new appearance i immediately thought he is from Mafia.

Reactions: Tallomellow32

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
This thing that weekly updates will be now 2-week updates, decided Ocean's patrons in poll, so thank to them. :giggle:
Small correction, the poll was done on the SG patreon. So we have to thank the SG subs.
As I don't have access to the SG patreon (I only support WIAB), I don't know if he asked for both developments, which would be really a small insult if SG people decided for WIAB people.
If Ocean decided for himself, well, one more spot on the tiger.

Reactions: modo200

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Not that there is much to debate either, you can't keep the thread on life support.
With the weekly bibi log we had something to talk about, now we have to wait longer for that.
Curious fact, when the bibi started the number of patreons had grown, not much, but it went up, now it fell below what it was before the bibi. Although maybe it is only because of the billing cycles, it is still curious.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes