4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
For those who hate the snake, I don't think that you will have to worry about seeing him again. I think that he was just there to show that the MC likes snakes and from Leia's jewelry she likes them too. It is a visual shorthand for how similar they are even though they have spent so much time apart. Plus, if MC cheats on her Miru will probably eat him.
Snakes are one of the most common phobias among people. This means that these people will no longer be able to play games where snakes are present. (Even if they want to play). - (Even if otherwise like this game).

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
best game i have ever played. but for this version I have not tried it. but I know that it will be better than the previous game. i love you dev. good game.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Sorry but IMO the MC looks so ridiculous and cliche in this game
That's another thing I agree with. I liked the original MC better as he looked like a normal, trustworthy guy. The new MC is just a visual overload to be honest. And not in the right way.
But that's the second character I criticize the rework of, so I feel compelled to say that I find that Helen and Miru benefited a lot from the rework. There's still room for improvement with those two I feel, but they look much, much better than they did originally.

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
That's another thing I agree with. I liked the original MC better as he looked like a normal, trustworthy guy. The new MC is just a visual overload to be honest. And not in the right way.
But that's the second character I criticize the rework of, so I feel compelled to say that I find that Helen and Miru benefited a lot from the rework. There's still room for improvement with those two I feel, but they look much, much better than they did originally.
To be honest I played the original version just 15min like 2 years ago so I can't remember old characters design, but yes I feel like I'm a generic falsely deep character on juice. However I hated Miru's model but I like it pretty much now. So I totally agree, some reworks are cool and others are not, but I think it's still an huge improvement overall.

Oct 30, 2021
If you think NTR is bad there is a certain couple I knew....Last name Winters...Their stories started with her telling her husband Shhhh Daddies coming.....Poor Poor Ethan.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
If you think NTR is bad
I'm not a fan in general.

I don't care much for the cheating part, but i can't suffer an MC that partakes passively in his own humiliation. If your GF/wife wants to bang someone and you catch her, well, fine. Her choice. But you are then done with her no sweating. You say bye and move on with your life. You don't stand there thinking how puny and patetic you are and how that guy is much more of a man of you. You are your own man, you get the rid of the cunt and you move on.

So, if you cut the humiliation which is meant to be part of the NTR classification and the game just has some lady sleeping with others or cucking MC with conseguences, i'm cool with it.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020

I don't care much for the cheating part, but i can't suffer an MC that partakes passively in his own humiliation. If your GF/wife wants to bang someone and you catch her, well, fine. Her choice. But you are then done with her no sweating. You say bye and move on with your life. You don't stand there thinking how puny and patetic you are and how that guy is much more of a man of you. You are your own man, you get the rid of the cunt and you move on.

So, if you cut the humiliation which is meant to be part of the NTR classification and the game just has some lady sleeping with others or cucking MC with conseguences, i'm cool with it.
I think that is the disconnect. Those who enjoy NTR fine but majority don't and as these types of "games" are narrative driven most players won't want to emerge themselves in that role. Just like any sexual preference not held by the majority it can make a title very niche which is why a lot of developers try to give options in story line. This however adds to development so i guess it would depend on the developer and their Patreons.

I agree though that Cuckoldry as a preference is a targeted demographic not shared by many.

Reactions: Tavi13 and Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I agree though that Cuckoldry as a preference is a targeted demographic not shared by many.
Sure, i totally agree, that's why the tags are there. To let the player choose their pair of shoes. I, for instance, personally can't stand supposed MILFs in their 40's that look 26 at worst and have, let's say, anathomic proportions which wouldn't fit in your average SUV car seat. I find it killer lame. Also i quit almost immediately games where MC is a 60 pounds kiddo who mandatorily have to want desperately to bang his mommy. Really, WTF?
But ok, anyone has his kink, i won't judge and they get my respect. Luckily there is a lot of variety on this site.

Oct 30, 2021
Neither were Ethan and Mia....But alas not all NTR stories can end in a blaze of glory...Some end with you fighting off a Big black mold monster...Others a BBC...

Still...One always enjoys the game.

Will say one thing. The Duke does appreciate the games where you have the options to say NOPE BYE NTR! BUT I will read one with it.

Reactions: Machete

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Whether you like it or not, the optional NTR branch is an important part of the game. Otherwise, it is still just an NTR game where Miru is the cuck. I just hope that it is executed better than it was last time. Your girl getting stolen by her three-pump chump of an ex-boyfriend or your incel cousin bordered on parody. The scenes with the prison boss didn't go anywhere. Even her romance with your dad kind of just ended with an evil shrug. So those who chose to turn NTR off really were not missing anything even if they were an NTR fan. I'm pretty agnostic when it comes to NTR but I do believe that it can be part of a great story if it is handled right and adds something to the narrative. It also seems that there is a lot of commentary regarding its popularity - or lack thereof - that flies in the face of its prevalence. It would not be so commonly created if it didn't have an audience of appreciable size, even if the said audience is not yourself.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya as someone who's not a fan of NTR, I agree with what Machete talked about earlier that if you catch your girl cheating, you should be able to basically kick her to the curb and call an end to things with her permanently. As long as those options are there then I'm good. I don't mind other dudes being in a story because it's realistic, and women can be little sluts so as long as the MC can treat them appropriately in such cases, then I can handle it.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I hope in the remake we will be able to sell Miri again.
i hope that this scene will be in too but differently the whole prision arc had so much more potential for both evil and good guy but i hope that it will be more relastic after the whole relation build up with miru and love of your life it would be kind of unrealistic too just sell her as mc so i hope for something hot but differently and much better :love: :love:

i also like the female prisoner that could be evil would be hot if she find the pics on mcs phone if he gets it secretly in prision and make evil comments and shows it too the other guys and mc begs her to stop because its his love of his life there could be alot of potential for dom and more of weak guy in the prision arc if it is in newer version.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
it would be kind of unrealistic too just sell her as mc so i hope for something hot but differently and much better
Nah, it is qiet realistic, actually. He is standing before two options - to become a prison bitch and be raped in the ass, or to sell love of his life. It is a tough, dramatic, horrible, suicide inducing choice, and this is why it is memorable.

I enjoy drama and watching people suffer. That's kinda the point of NTR.

• Sad
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Heyy guys, I am new here and I played the latest ch1 reworked edition and this got my attention.
Liked this game.

Just one question how many chapters it will take to get some lewd content with mom Helen??

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes