4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Where does the game currently end after rework?
Shortly after arriving at the house. The beginning is a lot different, though. Before, IIRC, they didn't spend much time at their own home and in the rework they actually do some things before MC gets the phone call.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh god... There is 6 chapter there?! How many times it gonna take until we reach that part? At least 2 year i gues LOL
6 chapters for the previous game, but now everything could be different. Not sure. I was heavily critical of this, but now that I've played the new Chapter 1, I'm glad it happened. Characters actually seem to have a realistic personality now.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
6 chapters for the previous game, but now everything could be different. Not sure. I was heavily critical of this, but now that I've played the new Chapter 1, I'm glad it happened. Characters actually seem to have a realistic personality now.
me too (y)after playing stay true stay you(which is not terrible but very very unrealistic like a lot of games on this site) yesterday i am glad that ocean goes that direction where it all began is so much more realistic and cheracters feel alive i am glad that he goes in this direction and i think ocean takes erotic vn on another level so i am very curious in which direction this games goes wish i could time travel to find out faster:love:.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Oh god... There is 6 chapter there?! How many times it gonna take until we reach that part? At least 2 year i gues LOL
I believe it will be more the 6 chapters. The original incarnation was clearly cut short and it was meant to be way longer. Hopefully the devs realized that they where overdoing storywise and this time there will be less elements but better run and explored. Yet the new version is likely to be longer and keeping the level of quality this high will probably require a lot more then 2 years.

Reactions: Shubhojitpopo

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I believe it will be more the 6 chapters. The original incarnation was clearly cut short and it was meant to be way longer. Hopefully the devs realized that they where overdoing storywise and this time there will be less elements but better run and explored. Yet the new version is likely to be longer and keeping the level of quality this high will probably require a lot more then 2 years.
If it's anything like the other game then it will be about a year per chapter.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes