4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I think ntr is very important if you want to have a realistic gameworld and a good story. I think as a writer you will 100% run into problems if you decide against it I mean lets look at it completly objective and logical if you decide against it there are a lot of thinks that you cant do lets imagin a college frat party for example what will you do ? all people are women or how will you handel it? if you want to make you gamewolrd more believable and have older cheracters that are married(or boyfriends in generell) you cant do that because maybe someone has a milf fetish and is jealouse what will you do if you have more open minded/slutier women(there can be so much deep story progression if you fall in love with a women like that ) they only act with MC this way and constantly break their own cheracter? You have so much potential with male cheracters friends that will betrey you or friend that will become enemys or enemys/rival which you bond with an become friends you can have game of thones like intrigues and so on... their are so many possiblities and the game world is so much more alive after playing our red string again last week I think the game world feels much more alive than other VN.

I am not talking about ntr as the main story focuse with ridicules plots/ or as a way to punish the player and where the story is evolved around that I talk more about to use ntr as a story opportunity for more realistic cheracters,jealouse,intrigues friendsship and much more use it to make the world feel more alive sadly there are not many (almost zero ) that use it this way and I think thats a wasted opportunity for people that hate it because they get a more believable world where its not the story focuse and people that like it will have a deeper bonding/feelings with the cheracters which leads into better/more meaningful ntr scenes.
We can agree to disagree on many things then. On that point, maybe you put a lot of stock on believability. I put a lot of stock on my comfort. If there is something that causes me discomfort in a physical sense, I avoid it. NTR does that for me. Maybe not to you, or you don't understand it, but it's true.

One point about friends "betraying you", who said it's not a possbility in ANY VN? The only restriction I think "harem/vanilla fans" would ever restrict is that that same Male friend doesn't try to steal your girls. That's it. He could extort the MC for all his worth. He could plant a bomb in the MC that detonates whenever he is near his love interests to drive them away. He could drown his puppy in front of him. He could disfigure his face, etc. The Best friend could kill any of the characters as long as he doesn't touch the LI's and that's it. The only restriction.

Anyway, I'll just talk about the game cause we've gone a bit off topic. I really like the potential of this game and I would like things to go my way, but if they don't, that's cool. I won't be berating the Dev for his decisions, but I will express constructive feedback. I think anyone could have told the Oceanlab that he was going a little too over his head on his first attempt at this story. Especially the prison scene that went on not only too long, but also was almost completely inconsequential. Finally, in my opinion, giving Miru so many opportunities to cheat did the opposite of making a believable character when rejecting her for sex once would cause her into the arms of another man and when you choose to NOT take EN TEE ARGH paths, it still asks you EVERY time if you want to cheat instead of phasing out the option. That's why I think the new Miru makes more sense.

Regardless, have a nice day :)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There seems to be a strange conversation going on that insinuates that just because a VN has content portraying sexual practices that you would not perform in your own private sex life or condone your partner performing you must therefore be incapable of enjoying that story. I find this silly. All sorts of people in the VNs I enjoy do things I wouldn't do for a variety of reasons. No need to chide them. If a fetish is not to my taste and the story is insufficient to tolerate the clown loli bestiality with a side of scat, most games have a handy exit button and my recycle bin will eat anything. But I'm not going to spend any of my energy trying to convince the clown, beast, loli, and shit lovers that they are wrong for enjoying what they enjoy. I'm not their fucking therapist.

Today I played a VN where a love interest attempted suicide. Many of you will know it as it is a very good one. Would I stay with a partner who attempted suicide? Absolutely not. It is a much more selfish and depraved act than cheating. I would get them the help I need and ensure that they had a support network in place romance would certainly be off the table, probably forever. Did I stay with the love interest in the VN? Yes, because it was a story. A safe place to explore extreme circumstances where no one gets hurt. I feel much the same way with sexual fetishes. Feet aren't going anywhere near my mouth, but blessed be all the feet lovers out there. Remember to stock up on Tinactin. That is the feet version of safe sex. Some chick putting her hammertoes on dude's cock isn't going to ruin the VN for me.

So when a conversation like this emerges, and it does so with depressing regularity, I do sometimes find myself at a loss. Who cares about my sexual proclivities or what I would tolerate? First of all, that is nobody's business but mine. I certainly don't give a wet shit what any of you are up to in your bedrooms. I like to sleep at night without such intrusive thoughts, thank you very much. But I don't make assumptions, and I don't judge. Not my place to do so.

So as it applies to this game, there is going to be an NTR path. It isn't bound to be much of one, as it can be deactivated without derailing the story. Those who enjoy that aspect will enjoy it. Those who do not will remain gleefully untroubled by it. All is well with the world, right? So why are we still talking about this on page 415?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
We can agree to disagree on many things then. On that point, maybe you put a lot of stock on believability. I put a lot of stock on my comfort. If there is something that causes me discomfort in a physical sense, I avoid it. NTR does that for me. Maybe not to you, or you don't understand it, but it's true.

One point about friends "betraying you", who said it's not a possbility in ANY VN? The only restriction I think "harem/vanilla fans" would ever restrict is that that same Male friend doesn't try to steal your girls. That's it. He could extort the MC for all his worth. He could plant a bomb in the MC that detonates whenever he is near his love interests to drive them away. He could drown his puppy in front of him. He could disfigure his face, etc. The Best friend could kill any of the characters as long as he doesn't touch the LI's and that's it. The only restriction.

Anyway, I'll just talk about the game cause we've gone a bit off topic. I really like the potential of this game and I would like things to go my way, but if they don't, that's cool. I won't be berating the Dev for his decisions, but I will express constructive feedback. I think anyone could have told the Oceanlab that he was going a little too over his head on his first attempt at this story. Especially the prison scene that went on not only too long, but also was almost completely inconsequential. Finally, in my opinion, giving Miru so many opportunities to cheat did the opposite of making a believable character when rejecting her for sex once would cause her into the arms of another man and when you choose to NOT take EN TEE ARGH paths, it still asks you EVERY time if you want to cheat instead of phasing out the option. That's why I think the new Miru makes more sense.

Regardless, have a nice day :)
I dont think you understand my point or my english is bad (sorry not good with it) but there is a reason why alot of games on this site have a cover with 8 femal cheracters, moms that are all single with 3 plus sisters, or college partys with the hots(quote total sluts acording to the game) but act like compelty normal like everyone else constantly break cheracter expect if the mc is alone with them.

I totally get you everybody likes different thinks and I respect that but there are simply alot of things that you cant do if you main goal is a good story and not one sex render after another. I mean you can look at amazing story like song of ice and fire take one male as the main cheracter you can choose freely and get every other sex scene out of the story, every intrigue every male cheracter that could be a threat and you will have a very boring story /unbelievable game world I am sorry but this is the truth.

You too pal:)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I dont think you understand my point or my english is bad (sorry not good with it) but there is a reason why alot of games on this site have a cover with 8 femal cheracters, moms that are all single with 3 plus sisters, or college partys with the hots(quote total sluts acording to the game) but act like compelty normal like everyone else constantly break cheracter expect if the mc is alone with them.

I totally get you everybody likes different thinks and I respect that but there are simply alot of things that you cant do if you main goal is a good story and not one sex render after another. I mean you can look at amazing story like song of ice and fire take one male as the main cheracter you can choose freely and get every other sex scene out of the story, every intrigue every male cheracter that could be a treath and you will have a very boring story /unbelievable game world I am sorry but this is the truth.

You too pal:)
fair enough we Brothers don't have to agree on everything because at the end of the day

we are all brothers and sisters no matter what
;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: mommysboiii

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I tried searching the thread and it didn't avail me anything,
What was/is the ratio of Non-ntr to ntr content, and how important is it to the story?
It would feel silly to invest myself into a game where I'm barred from the majority of the content.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I tried searching the thread and it didn't avail me anything,
What was/is the ratio of Non-ntr to ntr content, and how important is it to the story?
It would feel silly to invest myself into a game where I'm barred from the majority of the content.
Well, the game’s been redone so there’s really only one episode in the new version and not a lot of content, so you wouldn’t have much to fear at this point.

But in the distant future when we get more updates, you can just turn off NTR at the start of the game and theoretically won’t miss out on much.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

So... I actually wanted to create this post a few days ago but real life and a lot of damn Birthday parties came into the way.
May/June/July and August are always a birthday party mess.
I was also pretty slurped out by the SG release week.

Anyways,
A short update on everything.

As I mentioned in a previous log, Summer's Gone Chapter 4 was about to release.
And the Beta has released a few weeks ago.
It had 2300 still renders alone and until now, it's my biggest update.
The Beta was just the first step.
Soon, the SG Chapter 4 final will come out with another 600+ renders.
Chapter 4 will then have added a total of almost 3000 renders.

Anyways, the biggest part of the SG final is done and WiAB will continue its development on Monday.
As soon as the final is released, it will also be available here for certain Patreon tiers.
Now to WiAB.
WiAB Chapter 2 is around 70-75% done. I now have to do quite a few animations... and oh boy... I acquired some new tools thanks to my friend SLim.
I now have some tools to automate some animation processes. This will save some time along the way.
I also acquired some really valuable knowledge... I don't know why... But I made all my animations "blind."
I couldn't preview them and just had to hope for the best.
Now I learned to "see".

This is pretty much it... Oh.
I also acquired some new music for the games. I managed to get both games licensed at once. Pretty neat.

And... there's one thing I really reeeeeaally miss.
And that's my favorite Li next to Leia... Dana.
The last previews I posted of her first version are a year old.
Now I just couldn't take it anymore and made some simple renders with her current version.
I gave her a custom sculpted body + some small adjustments to her face. The previous version featured a very common face. Morphed together out of a few known morphs.
I now gave her more of a unique look... and thanks to my developing Zbrush skills... I might also bring back her old hair.
I might still decide against it... as it's below the quality I'd normally choose... But it just fits Dana.
High Res is attached below.
Legends say... Other female lawyers hate her.

"I'll get you out of there."

There are still going to be some changes before she reappears in the game... But man... I can't wait until she's back.

- Ocean

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes