4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
I got an error while playing the full version of chapter 2, and this was after starting a new game. Anyone else have this happen too?

N0madS0uL

Sep 30, 2020
Good game, better imo than the original version, however the only gripe I have is that it takes so long to bring out the content. Just as the other game Summers Gone, the dev takes a long time...now you can say I am complaining blablabla but I feel I am entitled to my opinion which is that these games take an awfully long time to bring out content and its not a good amount of content either when updates happen...guess thats just business though and how these devs make money. Game is good enough to wait for more though so :)

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Making a new environment again? Here we go again. You guys 'member that WiaB was supposed to be released shortly after SG chapter 4? Somehow 4.5 was done sooner than Wiab chapter 2.

Anyway, I like how people are more critical on this thread.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
i liked this guy SG, but i didnt know he was doing something like this, a rework of an unfinished work and SG is a secondary game, such a big red flag, shame, a really liked SG.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I liked this update and honestly didn't find anything wrong with the dialogue. I renew my wish for the dev to put this game on top of his priority line over SG, but I guess things will not change. Looking forward to the next update.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes