4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure what's up with all the complaints about the writing. Seems fine to me. The only thing I find odd is all the talk about a "gang" in what looks to be a fairly well off neighborhood. Just seems out of place for the setting. "Mafia" would actually sound better and make more sense in this setting.
Mainly because it is a gang. They are small time just starting to spread.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Which is my point. You'd normally see a "gang" in impoverished neighborhoods not a wealthy one.
Mafia wouldn't work though, they are quite big time and this lot was held back by MC's uncles biker gang. It IS a gang scene, that's where the original was going.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Mafia wouldn't work though, they are quite big time and this lot was held back by MC's uncles biker gang. It IS a gang scene, that's where the original was going.
Hmm.. I see. I think. I guess I'm a stickler for details when the writing is already leaning towards a more indepth story so, a gang in a wealthier type of neighborhood just kind of seems off.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Holy shit! I broke my ctrl key skipping through the bad dialogue. Sometimes Dev's shouldn't re-write their stories. This game has gone from an okay story to something that will give you brain damage. Very sad.
use the tab key instead, it goes into auto-skip.

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Nice graphics and story. But I miss sounds and moans that would give big plus:)
This answers what I wanted to ask the dev as in the other game Summers Gone it seems that silent sex is going to be the norm for this dev it's a massive disappointment for me not because I am sure some ppl think I want to fap to it. It's just that. To try to give an example if I was watching an awesome movie with a story and music and resolution and we get to the sex sure there is music and it's good or even great but no sex sounds on the scenes that have them I would just change channels because it should be there. And I know from many devs I have spoken to it's not easy to do and its time consuming when sooo many ppl play from phones or at work or in public and they don't want to have their games heard having sex sound effects, so I get it. So it seems to me that for ppl like me who play when they aren't in public and are at home on their PC and using headphones we miss out on really having the full experience.:( But as long as they keep getting support for it without it and its easier for them I don't blame them the standard RenP'y won't let them easily choose what is in what such as music has all the sound even when there are three controls and from what else I have seen here the devs have had to customize the controls. I have seen that a lot of them have music for der music and volume for these sounds so that ppl that don't want them can mute them. I hope one day we can all have of them but for now, I keep looking for the games that give me what I am looking for Great story great renders and animations, and music even God-willing sex sounds. I don't need to wish this dev GL they have it already. And this isn't just about this game it's about a lot of games out there slash stories.

Last edited:

websmith

Feb 8, 2020
I guess in 4-5 years this game will have progressed as far as before the new renders - which to be honest is a mixed bag of pleasure.

Reactions: darlic

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
a
The problem with this developer is always the same, very visual, very technical, but his stories have zero structure, i spent about two hours reading each line of this VN and I still don't understand half of it, come in and out characters that are supposed to interest me, why?

Then we move on to scenes like the one with the spiders, senseless tonal changes, from humor to melodrama in seconds, suddenly a sister or another woman who never presented her before appears already with a dense story behind, etc, etc, all this just tells me that the developer doesn't have a clear structure in his story, he puts things that have meaning to him, but the reader doesn't understand shit.

For all those who want to do their VN, less is more, simplify your stories, make it enjoyable for the reader, create a structure (first act, second act and third act), previously present certain important characters for your stories, define your MC well, etc., only the visual is not enough in my opinion.
i agree. great visuals. stories make no fuckin sense at all. Summer's Gone is even worse.
at this point I think you all live in a different dimension or that there is a different site were you get all your games which games are you all playing than???? I am curious really or you are fanbois form other games and trolling hate on ocean because better render,story ,ntr and all this thinks but I have zero idea which games you play if you all say things like that:unsure::unsure:

swampthing

Aug 20, 2019
a

at this point I think you all live in a different dimension or that there is a different site were you get all your games which games are you all playing than???? I am curious really or you are fanbois form other games and trolling hate on ocean because better render,story ,ntr and all this thinks but I have zero idea which games you play if you all say things like that:unsure::unsure:
Nope. My guess is that they've read real novels and understand how engaging stories (even in games) should be written.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Nope. My guess is that they've read real novels and understand how engaging stories (even in games) should be written.
nah I played most big games on this site(so i have no idea what they are playing than) and I read the last 10 pages now and I am pretty sure they are trolling this are all people that want that he focus on sg only , hate ntr, want fast sex scene render shows or like other games and doing fanboy wars because they are scared that a ntr game with good story gets (mainstream)

Last edited:

swampthing

Aug 20, 2019
nah I played most big games on this site and I read the last 10 pages now and I am pretty sure they are trolling this are all people that want that he focus on sg only , hate ntr, want fast sex scene render shows or like other games and doing fanboy wars because they are scared that a ntr game with good story gets (mainstream)
Perhaps they are trolling because they are bored? Either way it reminds me to take a break from the forum.

Taxer

May 29, 2020
am I getting something wrong? even if I restart my whole game it still says "save now" at the end of chapter one where they are driving to the farm and then just goes to main menu.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I've actually enjoyed the story to this point. I never played the original, so guess we'll see where it goes.

Hopefully The Barn environment he's working on will be re-usable in SG as well since the characters in that story are getting ready to have some time there also given the conversation with Nancy.

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Getting frustrated with several games now where the save files becomes corrupted and you have to play through the entire game again. Especially when you've already have played through the entire thing due to a complete rework, and have to do it yet once again. Why do I even bother... :confused:

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Hmm.. I see. I think. I guess I'm a stickler for details when the writing is already leaning towards a more indepth story so, a gang in a wealthier type of neighborhood just kind of seems off.
Maybe it's a gang moving in because they live in a state like NY...wealthy neighborhoods would be prime pickings for thefts and blackmail/extortion with little to no worry of police or prosecution (probably already happening...now THAT is a scary thought)

I really liked the original, but the story itself has improved. The possibility of sexual activity outside of Miri has hit the brakes from the original (slow burns are tricky, hopefully this Dev doesn't fall into the milking trap), and the NTR possibilities are non-existent...I mean not even an admiring glance from Miri to Dylan as of yet :cautious:.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes