4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yea it's certainly probably multiple things, I think however, there is a chunk of people that will simply see the NTR tag and skip it. It doesn't appeal to a lot of guy players or make them aroused, like picking your favorite girl or any other fetish, some will like and some won't.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, that's basically it, I don't care about this tag myself, the important thing is to have the choice when it happens like the old Miru I didn't care for her but now the new version I like even though she's a little weirder and sexually open :BootyTime:
but like you said some will like it or not.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
and this is why I always say WIAB has way more story potential in the future than SG

you can have a way more interesting plot ,worthy rivals,more believable world (people be in a relationship,......),jealousy,intrigues

and in SG you will get all this problems what are you doing on college partys? what are you doing with rivals? remove them make them weak and not a threat from the start? all intrigues involve only women?partys only women are alowed plus mc ? and than you have very fast a only women campus

I am telling you WIAB has more potential to be way more interesting and have a highter tension curve like a good book or tv show after a cliffhanger and you are tied to the screen waiting for the next update from ocean tarantino

if done right 100% sure

Last edited:

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
and this is why I always say WIAB has way more story potential in the future than SG

you can have a way more interesting plot ,worthy rivals,more believable world (people be in a relationship,......),jealousy,intrigues

and in SG you will get all this problems what are you doing on college partys? what are you doing with rivals? remove them make them weak and not a threat from the start? all intrigues involve only women?partys only women are alowed plus mc ? and than you have very fast a only women campus

I am telling you WIAB has more potential to be way more interesting and have a highter tension curve like a good book or tv show after a cliffhanger and you are tied to the screen waiting for the next update from ocean tarantino

if done right 100% sure
What are you on? WIAB is not bad, but SG writing is 2 tiers above it. Do you have a mother and sisters? Dude, all your family and friends who grew up with you wanting to fuck you is fantasy-land. It is not believable at all.
And is Miru kicking anybody's ass believable? Is having so many voluptuous girls believable? Are MC´s relationships believable? Is the secret-keeping believable?
In SG there is only the "stepsister" who weirdly wants to sleep with the MC, but even that is more believable as they both are young and adopted. And the rest of the girls interested is plausible in that environment when a guy is a 10(male-model type).

It is fine to like WiAB more, I just disagree on how you see it. I also cant figure out a scenario where the "big mistery" of what happened to the mom pays out. She didnt die, she wasnt hurt. She has become, but without any other signs of PTSD.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
SG's story has barely started and you're already making assumptions. Nn WiAB we can have a general idea of what it could potentially happen because the original version had more chapters, but you're already assuming that SG's MC will only have to deal with problems at 'college parties' that rivals are 'not a threat from the start'. and 'all intrigues only involve women'.

The writing is good, the dialogue is good, the story (despite having fantastic telenovelesque elements) is good and plausible so far. It's not that WiAB has more potential, but they both do in different ways (Wiab is more focused in having a 'chad' mature MC who can't help himself around ladies, while SG has a teen MC who is struggling mentally and so far isn't that interested or urged to have something with a girl).
You're almost treating it as if they didn't have the same dev.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
SG's story has barely started and you're already making assumptions. Nn WiAB we can have a general idea of what it could potentially happen because the original version had more chapters, but you're already assuming that SG's MC will only have to deal with problems at 'college parties' that rivals are 'not a threat from the start'. and 'all intrigues only involve women'.

The writing is good, the dialogue is good, the story (despite having fantastic telenovelesque elements) is good and plausible so far. It's not that WiAB has more potential, but they both do in different ways (Wiab is more focused in having a 'chad' mature MC who can't help himself around ladies, while SG has a teen MC who is struggling mentally and so far isn't that interested or urged to have something with a girl).
You're almost treating it as if they didn't have the same dev.
What are you on? WIAB is not bad, but SG writing is 2 tiers above it. Do you have a mother and sisters? Dude, all your family and friends who grew up with you wanting to fuck you is fantasy-land. It is not believable at all.
And is Miru kicking anybody's ass believable? Is having so many voluptuous girls believable? Are MC´s relationships believable? Is the secret-keeping believable?
In SG there is only the "stepsister" who weirdly wants to sleep with the MC, but even that is more believable as they both are young and adopted. And the rest of the girls interested is plausible in that environment when a guy is a 10(male-model type).

It is fine to like WiAB more, I just disagree on how you see it. I also cant figure out a scenario where the "big mistery" of what happened to the mom pays out. She didnt die, she wasnt hurt. She has become, but without any other signs of PTSD.
I can understand that both of you like SG more maybe you like the cheracters more or whatever reason but I am telling you that I life not in a fantasy world take a good rated tv show, movie ,book ....... for example game of thones cut every prostitute scene ,male intrigues ,better looking rival ,other guys that is in a relationship,red wedding ,.....and all this scenes ALOT take all this things out of the show and I garantee you that it would not even close to have this big of a tension curve at all SO NO I DEFINITLY DONT LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD

ofc you have way more story potential if you can do all this things that you can 100% not do in some of the big games that certain to a certain audience so YES I am 100% sure that WIAB has more potential I am not saying that WIAB is using this potential because I dont have a glass ball and can look in the future

Reactions: Cedrog

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
I can understand that both of you like SG more maybe you like the cheracters more or whatever reason but I am telling you that I life not in a fantasy world take a good rated tv show, movie ,book ....... for example game of thones cut every prostitute scene ,male intrigues ,better looking rival ,other guys that is in a relationship,red wedding ,.....and all this scenes ALOT take all this things out of the show and I garantee you that it would not even close to have this big of a tension curve at all SO NO I DEFINITLY DONT LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD

ofc you have way more story potential if you can do all this things that you can 100% not do in some of the big games that certain to a certain audience so YES I am 100% sure that WIAB has more potential I am not saying that WIAB is using this potential because I dont have a glass ball and can look in the future
In short, WIAB has more potential than SG not because of the story each game will tell, how it will play out, their setup or characters, but because one of them has a NTR switch and that route is more interesting to you because of what could unfold (male rivals, jealousy, etc). Understandable, but you can't put that as an absolute argument. We'll also see topics such as jealousy in SG or here even with the NTR switch in off.
Both games have great potential, with their pros and cons. Let's see how Ocean develops them and hopefully we can see the end of what he wants to tell us.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
In short, WIAB has more potential than SG not because of the story each game will tell, how it will play out, their setup or characters, but because one of them has a NTR switch and that route is more interesting to you because of what could unfold (male rivals, jealousy, etc). Understandable, but you can't put that as an absolute argument. We'll also see topics such as jealousy in SG or here even with the NTR switch in off.
Both games have great potential, with their pros and cons. Let's see how Ocean develops them and hopefully we can see the end of what he wants to tell us.
I really enjoyed both titles so far. I do have some concerns with WIAB's direction. The MC seems to be pushing the open relationship against Miru's wishes, that could send the story down a dark path. The second thing is the story seems to be headed towards a family fuckfest which would be rather disappointing and ruin the story for me. Hopefully I am reading too much in to things.

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
I really enjoyed both titles so far. I do have some concerns with WIAB's direction. The MC seems to be pushing the open relationship against Miru's wishes, that could send the story down a dark path. The second thing is the story seems to be headed towards a family fuckfest which would be rather disappointing and ruin the story for me. Hopefully I am reading too much in to things.
Yeah i'm ok with the leia relationship, there's something hot about that but the rest doesn't have to be. Especially not with this land whale of a mother playing this childish silent game. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And is Miru kicking anybody's ass believable?
A trained martial artist kicking regular folks' ass? Why isn't that believable?
Are MC´s relationships believable?
How are the relationships in SG more believable? The "enemy" falling for the MC isn't any more believable.
Is the secret-keeping believable?
Is it any worse than the mystery of Summer's disappearance and how everybody subsequently tip-toed around it, and Nami's admitted involvement in it? Or how Nami is so hare-brained that she believed wearing a rival school's uniform is the right thing to do on the first day of school?
You haven't talk to that many girls have you? One girl's perfect 10 is another girl's must-avoid 0. There is literally no single male in the world that attracts every girl.
It is fine to like SG more, and it's fine that you disagree on how people see it. But this is entirely subjective so, one could just as easily ask, what are you on?

Reactions: sava75

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
"A trained martial artist kicking regular folks' ass? Why isn't that believable?
Because we are talking about a somewhat small asian girl, which you conveniently left out. Before the remake she knocked out the MC and some other bigger dude. IRL to even have a chance the girl would have to be a very good ufc fighter at least.
How are the relationships in SG more believable? The "enemy" falling for the MC isn't any more believable.
Like I wrote they are more believable in its environment(college), WiAB characters are older. And I've witnessed myself, had a friend so handsome that even female teachers would act weird around him. As for MCs enemy falling for him.. it was just a dumb beef between teenagers that the participants made serious because they are a bit fucked in the head. It was nothing that you cannot come back from. And it wasn't love at first sight, Ocean built that relationship and did make it believable.
Is it any worse than the mystery of Summer's disappearance?
Yes, the mother just went mute. Like I wrote she is completely fine without even signs of PTSD. Why do you even try to compare someones disappearance with a person just going mute.
There is literally no single male in the world that attracts every girl.
MC is not attracting every single girl, just a lot of them. And while very rare, it can happen in school and college. Is not as if these girls have asked MC to fuck them, they are mostly getting close to the MC and doing their version of flirting. And that is how it works IRL. Like I wrote above I've witnessed it, but not in my more adult life (WiAB setting).
what are you on?
It used to be called common sense. Incest stories where your relatives fall for you are like fairy-tales. So when somebody tried to place it as more believable I felt compelled to reply.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think you read too much into things. Willi does not push overly for the open relationship against Miru´s wishes, she herself is aware of her very high libido and depending on several choices Miru can also be rather exited about it.
Second there will be no family fuckfest coming in WIAB. Ocean dislikes Harem games and a "throuple" is the max possible and rare. So e.g. Miru/Leia would be a possibility, but all threesomes are not that easy to get.
In addition, while the Zane family holds together when the weather outside is rough, there are problems and feuds which will not be forgotten, even if the MC wants to solve them.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I think you read too much into things. Willi does not push overly for the open relationship against Miru´s wishes, she herself is aware of her very high libido and depending on several choices Miru can also be rather exited about it.
Second there will be no family fuckfest coming in WIAB. Ocean dislikes Harem games and a "throuple" is the max possible and rare. So e.g. Miru/Leia would be a possibility, but all threesomes are not that easy to get.
In addition, while the Zane family holds together when the weather outside is rough, there are problems and feuds which will not be forgotten, even if the MC wants to solve them.
Good to know, I'd rather your scenario for sure

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Good to know, I'd rather your scenario for sure
Thanks! Ocean himself stated that he dislikes harem, he wants his games closer to reality and so you will have to choose with whom you want to be together. As said, threesome relationships are possible, but not so easy to get.
While you might can get into bed with several girls for fun, if you want a relationship with Miru, Leia, Zoey, Dana, etc. you will have to work on these relationships. Meaning, you will likely just gain enough stats and traits for 2 of them to be in a longtime relationship.
So a swooning harem is not in the cards. :)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Thanks! Ocean himself stated that he dislikes harem, he wants his games closer to reality and so you will have to choose with whom you want to be together. As said, threesome relationships are possible, but not so easy to get.
While you might can get into bed with several girls for fun, if you want a relationship with Miru, Leia, Zoey, Dana, etc. you will have to work on these relationships. Meaning, you will likely just gain enough stats and traits for 2 of them to be in a longtime relationship.
So a swooning harem is not in the cards. :)
It really is a beautiful VN. I am looking forward to how it plays out. I still have some concerns around how the MC and Miru's relationship will play out, but that is more because I am fairly new so I don't have the history with the Dev to fall back on like you have.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It really is a beautiful VN. I am looking forward to how it plays out. I still have some concerns around how the MC and Miru's relationship will play out, but that is more because I am fairly new so I don't have the history with the Dev to fall back on like you have.
How the MC and Miru´s relationship will play out hinges much on your decisions. Even in the old versions you could see how the story changed based on your choices. You can play for a full, superdeep relationship, you can play towards open relationship, you can play towards sharing, you can even play towards NTR and before there starts a new discussion about that, NTR paths (not just Miru has one) have to be conciously chosen. Everyone ending on such a path walked into it with open eyes. Ocean explicitely states that in his games NTR will NEVER blindside you and will not happen unless you played towards it.

Likewise with the open relationship, you have to choose towards it, so that it will/might pop up. Naturally not all decisions are showing their intentions with the fencepole greeting, so all paths are a string of different decisions following a certain theme. If you have enough decisions towards a certain theme, it will or can happen. e.g. if you want to repair your relations with Leia, you naturally choose decisions towards this end. Or if you want to turly excuse yourself to Monica, you will obviously not try to antagonise her again.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
How the MC and Miru´s relationship will play out hinges much on your decisions. Even in the old versions you could see how the story changed based on your choices. You can play for a full, superdeep relationship, you can play towards open relationship, you can play towards sharing, you can even play towards NTR and before there starts a new discussion about that, NTR paths (not just Miru has one) have to be conciously chosen. Everyone ending on such a path walked into it with open eyes. Ocean explicitely states that in his games NTR will NEVER blindside you and will not happen unless you played towards it.

Likewise with the open relationship, you have to choose towards it, so that it will/might pop up. Naturally not all decisions are showing their intentions with the fencepole greeting, so all paths are a string of different decisions following a certain theme. If you have enough decisions towards a certain theme, it will or can happen. e.g. if you want to repair your relations with Leia, you naturally choose decisions towards this end. Or if you want to turly excuse yourself to Monica, you will obviously not try to antagonise her again.
Now you're just teasing me lol! After SG, I'm really looking forward to this unfolding. This will be fun

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes