4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
How the MC and Miru´s relationship will play out hinges much on your decisions. Even in the old versions you could see how the story changed based on your choices. You can play for a full, superdeep relationship, you can play towards open relationship, you can play towards sharing, you can even play towards NTR and before there starts a new discussion about that, NTR paths (not just Miru has one) have to be conciously chosen. Everyone ending on such a path walked into it with open eyes. Ocean explicitely states that in his games NTR will NEVER blindside you and will not happen unless you played towards it.

Likewise with the open relationship, you have to choose towards it, so that it will/might pop up. Naturally not all decisions are showing their intentions with the fencepole greeting, so all paths are a string of different decisions following a certain theme. If you have enough decisions towards a certain theme, it will or can happen. e.g. if you want to repair your relations with Leia, you naturally choose decisions towards this end. Or if you want to turly excuse yourself to Monica, you will obviously not try to antagonise her again.
Open relationship as in both miru and mc are having sex with the opposite gender but they know all about each others actions or is it just mc having sex with all girls and miru knows that ??

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Open relationship as in both miru and mc are having sex with the opposite gender but they know all about each others actions or is it just mc having sex with all girls and miru knows that ??
as far as I know if ntr is turned on (even if this is NOT NTR) in a open relationship its more realistic and fair for both sides so both sides are allowed to sleep with other people and I guess they will talk honest about it or visit clubs and do things together.

if you turn ntr off and go in open relationship only the mc will sleep around and I guess it will feel less realistic

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
as far as I know if ntr is turned on (even if this is NOT NTR) in a open relationship its more realistic and fair for both sides so both sides are allowed to sleep with other people and I guess they will talk honest about it or visit clubs and do things together.

if you turn ntr off and go in open relationship only the mc will sleep around and I guess it will feel less realistic
Thanks for the answer mate
But that isn't ntr
Isn't it more like swinging or sharing kink ?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for the answer mate
But that isn't ntr
Isn't it more like swinging or sharing kink ?
true but as far as I understood there will be main love intersted (no idea how many guess 5-6) they will all have ntr routes miru too so the sharing route is not ntr I guess it just fits her cheracter to be more experimental and have a higer lebido

so as far as I understood miru will have ntr route but will be more slowburn so it wont happen fast because miru deeply loves mc
they have a special bonding

Reactions: Cabin

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've spent most of my life rolling my eyes at couples who tried having the OOP (One Penis Policy) rule. I don't think I could, in good conscience, write such a scenario. At least not unironically.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
and this is why I always say WIAB has way more story potential in the future than SG

you can have a way more interesting plot ,worthy rivals,more believable world (people be in a relationship,......),jealousy,intrigues

and in SG you will get all this problems what are you doing on college partys? what are you doing with rivals? remove them make them weak and not a threat from the start? all intrigues involve only women?partys only women are alowed plus mc ? and than you have very fast a only women campus

I am telling you WIAB has more potential to be way more interesting and have a highter tension curve like a good book or tv show after a cliffhanger and you are tied to the screen waiting for the next update from ocean tarantino

if done right 100% sure
Arguably not the case, these are 2 different games with different settings and different themes and etc.

So they can't be compared, none of the games from here actually emulates real world, this is just what we consider ourselves, it's all a matter of opinion, taste and preferences.

Some like games with NTR stuff more because they consider it more arousing and realistic, others do not and so on.

Besides, it's too early to qualify anything about WIAB while in SG, there's already a lot of progress made into the story which can be judged and discussed.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
how much ntr in the game?
It depends on who you are. If you are an ntr police officer, then there is a lot of it, although the new version only has a few minor felonies yet, such as making bet with strangers that your girlfriend will flash her boobs or encouraging her to have an open relationship.

Reactions: abirvg

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Funny that this game seems to have great art and a good story but all anyone can seem to talk about is Ntr... What has the world become?

Reactions: OneLuv

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked
Chapter 3 - Dev Log #13
Hello,

Sooo...
In the last SG Dev Log, I talked about the Workstation I wanted to get for both games.
I didn't get the loan, and all they told me was that it's probably because I moved and stuff...
And for transparency... I saw some speculation about the price of the Workstation. And to give you, the supporter, a better idea of the price and what I'm willing to invest in the future of the games.
It has two A6000 Ada and a Threadripper PRO WX5995 in it. (And the ability to house four A6000 Ada's on 100%.)
Alone the two A6000s come at around 10,000€ each.
So, I contacted my house bank to see if they would give me one, and they were ecstatic and said "Sure my boy!"
And well... I now found out why I didn't get it in the first place.
People that have been following me for a while might remember me bitching about my old tax office and the huge problems and sleepless nights they caused me...
And it's their fault again.
It's because they haven't submitted my 2021 tax papers yet. (The deadline is in two months.)
And my house bank and every other bank need said papers to get it approved. They can't do it any other way.
The old tax shits have all the papers since January 2022 and still haven't finished it, and it's blocking me from getting anything financed.
It doesn't matter how much money I have in my account or anything. Because I'm a business owner, only my annual financial statements are important.
And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even get the loan with my 2021 finances. (I had A LOT less support than I have now and made my first big upgrades, which lower the profit a lot.)
And I'm sure hell's frozen over before I get to see my 2022 annual financial statements.
The only way for me to ever finance the Workstation in the next year is through the SG Steam release.
Please spread the word about it, and wishlist it even if you don't want to buy it just to push some numbers.
WiAB depends on the success of SG's Steam release almost more than SG itself.
My current tax office (2023) is amazing... But I can't believe these old shits are still haunting me.

But besides that... Everything's going great. I have sent a new contract to late Kids (For "Run" and "Some Days" but haven't received an answer yet. (Besides them saying "Sure! Send over the contract!")

Progress is amazing, I'm now actively rendering the last WiAB scene. It's a big boy, and considering that I still have to do postwork, I'd say WiAB is 85% done.
I also mentioned in the SG Log, that I'm now limiting future previews to 2 per Dev Log.

Previews: 4k attached
"Yo Mon!"

"Me, Ma Girl, and Miru."

(Yes, the last scene begins in a bar and it has nothing to do with the old CH3 bar scenes.)

I think WiAB and SG will be finished more or less at the same time again. (SG is at around 80%)
I do plan on releasing WiAB Ch3 first, just because I then have some time to do the last part of SG's Chapter 2's rework.

Anyways, both games are about to reach their development climax.
I'll see you in the next log at 90%+.

- Ocean

Last edited:

K I A

Nov 18, 2022

Unlocked
Chapter 3 - Dev Log #13
Hello,

Sooo...
In the last SG Dev Log, I talked about the Workstation I wanted to get for both games.
I didn't get the loan, and all they told me was that it's probably because I moved and stuff...
And for transparency... I saw some speculation about the price of the Workstation. And to give you, the supporter, a better idea of the price and what I'm willing to invest in the future of the games.
It has two A6000 Ada and a Threadripper PRO WX5995 in it. (And the ability to house four A6000 Ada's on 100%.)
Alone the two A6000s come at around 10,000€ each.
So, I contacted my house bank to see if they would give me one, and they were ecstatic and said "Sure my boy!"
And well... I now found out why I didn't get it in the first place.
People that have been following me for a while might remember me bitching about my old tax office and the huge problems and sleepless nights they caused me...
And it's their fault again.
It's because they haven't submitted my 2021 tax papers yet. (The deadline is in two months.)
And my house bank and every other bank need said papers to get it approved. They can't do it any other way.
The old tax shits have all the papers since January 2022 and still haven't finished it, and it's blocking me from getting anything financed.
It doesn't matter how much money I have in my account or anything. Because I'm a business owner, only my annual financial statements are important.
And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even get the loan with my 2021 finances. (I had A LOT less support than I have now and made my first big upgrades, which lower the profit a lot.)
And I'm sure hell's frozen over before I get to see my 2022 annual financial statements.
The only way for me to ever finance the Workstation in the next year is through the SG Steam release.
Please spread the word about it, and wishlist it even if you don't want to buy it just to push some numbers.
WiAB depends on the success of SG's Steam release almost more than SG itself.
My current tax office (2023) is amazing... But I can't believe these old shits are still haunting me.

But besides that... Everything's going great. I have sent a new contract to late Kids (For "Run" and "Some Days" but haven't received an answer yet. (Besides them saying "Sure! Send over the contract!")

Progress is amazing, I'm now actively rendering the last WiAB scene. It's a big boy, and considering that I still have to do postwork, I'd say WiAB is 85% done.
I also mentioned in the SG Log, that I'm now limiting future previews to 2 per Dev Log.

Previews: 4k attached
"Yo Mon!"

"Me, Ma Girl, and Miru."

(Yes, the last scene begins in a bar and it has nothing to do with the old CH3 bar scenes.)

I think WiAB and SG will be finished more or less at the same time again. (SG is at around 80%)
I do plan on releasing WiAB Ch3 first, just because I then have some time to do the last part of SG's Chapter 2's rework.

Anyways, both games are about to reach their development climax.
I'll see you in the next log at 90%+.

- Ocean
thank you so much

Reactions: destus
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes