4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Why should i accept people imposing their own fetish in every game for no reason at all?
Nobody is imposing, people are asking, if the dev put it it'll be a path you can easily avoid.
You really don't know the difference between imposing and asking? Between asking for a path you enjoy and asking to remove a path you can avoid just to annoy others?

Gosh, people behave like kidos sometimes. They cry, because they want EVERYTHING for themselves while saying others are "imposing" when they just ask more stuff so everyone can have their own shit.

If you find just ONE people asking to remove ALL vanilla stuff from a game to ONLY add NTR, I'll give you credit and change my opinion. But I can send you a GoT book of 1k pages of people asking to remove ALL NTR to only keep vanilla stuff, and THIS is imposing, trying to remove everything others enjoy to keep only what you likes (even with death threats like Rising Bliss).
Nobody do this, no matter what fetish they have, only NTR haters who does this shit. And I'm considering the NTR tag of this site, that includes a LOT of nonNTR stuff also. People who don't like NTR tend to impose, be crying snowflakes and get aggressive. ALL THE REST of this forum aren't pathetic like this and don't try to impose nothing, they just ASK more stuff in the game so they can enjoy.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That wouldn't make sense within the context of the story, since Leia asked Miru to teach her to fight. Why would a student bully the teacher that she voluntarily asked for?
Yes, and if she hypothetically achieved this absurdity, it would totally break the context of the story.:ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Nobody is imposing, people are asking, if the dev put it it'll be a path you can easily avoid.
You really don't know the difference between imposing and asking? Between asking for a path you enjoy and asking to remove a path you can avoid just to annoy others?

Gosh, people behave like kidos sometimes. They cry, because they want EVERYTHING for themselves while saying others are "imposing" when they just ask more stuff so everyone can have their own shit.

If you find just ONE people asking to remove ALL vanilla stuff from a game to ONLY add NTR, I'll give you credit and change my opinion. But I can send you a GoT book of 1k pages of people asking to remove ALL NTR to only keep vanilla stuff, and THIS is imposing, trying to remove everything others enjoy to keep only what you likes (even with death threats like Rising Bliss).
Nobody do this, no matter what fetish they have, only NTR haters who does this shit. And I'm considering the NTR tag of this site, that includes a LOT of nonNTR stuff also. People who don't like NTR tend to impose, be crying snowflakes and get aggressive. ALL THE REST of this forum aren't pathetic like this and don't try to impose nothing, they just ASK more stuff in the game so they can enjoy.
I won't go into the subject too much but I liked your response like who is bothered by certain content "being that it is easily avoidable" just be careful with your choices I mean you don't even need to talk about this subject so much since a complete shutdown has already been established in the game of the mentioned content the game already gives you the freedom at the beginning to turn off (NTR) what more do you want?? Anyway why is it that so many cry so much!!

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I won't go into the subject too much but I liked your response like who is bothered by certain content "being that it is easily avoidable" just be careful with your choices I mean you don't even need to talk about this subject so much since a complete shutdown has already been established in the game of the mentioned content the game already gives you the freedom at the beginning to turn off (NTR) what more do you want?? Anyway why is it that so many cry so much!!
They want to impose and remove what they don't like to point fingers to people asking more stuff (without removing others) and say they're imposing. It wall just to feel like they are "morally superior" cause they don't enjoy "shitty stuff".

Like I said in others threads, frustrated people with sad lives, that instead to try to change it, find it easier to do this kind of shit to feel like they're more important and powerfull, and to forget about their shit life. And shit life, not because of hardships of life, but because they're lazy ass, with enough "structure" in life to chase what they want, but it's easier to annoy people on the internet than to grind on real life.

The hypocrisy of humanity.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Yes, and if she hypothetically achieved this absurdity, it would totally break the context of the story.:ROFLMAO:
I think that training combat skills is just a nice bonus for Leya. Keep the enemy close to you, assess the possibilities, figure out how to use it profitably, find out more weaknesses. Catfight was interesting to watch,but it didn't really affect anything. On the other hand, Miru is not the kind of person who is easy to manipulate.As i remember she is from the yakuza, and may be too tough for Leia. In general, I wonder how events will develop.
But I am sure of one thing for sure. It is very doubtful that there will be a threesome with Mira and Leya. It seems that the dev hinted in the scene with the python that this would not happen.
PS: Not only a threesome, but just sex with another will not be tolerated.Miru will consider sex with Leya as cheating.Leya seems to be person who will not share Willy with anyone.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I think that training combat skills is just a nice bonus for Leya. Keep the enemy close to you, assess the possibilities, figure out how to use it profitably, find out more weaknesses. Catfight was interesting to watch,but it didn't really affect anything. On the other hand, Miru is not the kind of person who is easy to manipulate.As i remember she is from the yakuza, and may be too tough for Leia. In general, I wonder how events will develop.
But I am sure of one thing for sure. It is very doubtful that there will be a threesome with Mira and Leya. It seems that the dev hinted in the scene with the python that this would not happen.
PS: Not only a threesome, but just sex with another will not be tolerated.Miru will consider sex with Leya as cheating.Leya seems to be person who will not share Willy with anyone.
Well as long as you keep it hidden won't be a problem. ;)

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
That wouldn't make sense within the context of the story, since Leia asked Miru to teach her to fight. Why would a student bully the teacher that she voluntarily asked for?
The fact that Leia asked Miru for help doesn't make Miru any less of Leia's rival. Keep your enemies closer, you know. But she admits that Miru is superior to her in some way, and tries to fix it at the expense of Miru herself. Serpentine cunning.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017

Didn't you know, that's how 90% of road rage occurs. Anti NTR guy gets exposed to NTR one night, wakes up triggered for the next week. It's a public health issue.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I mean leia seem hot as hell like the devil but also twisted so there is probably a reason why she wants to take lessons from miru:unsure::unsure:and its not about learning fighting would be my guess

I mean Mc said that miru has to be carful around leia

leia can probabbly be pretty mean if miru is not carefull around her she porbabbly works for leia in her funhouse as her doll :devilish: :devilish: :oops:

Last edited:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

Asking something knowing very well unnecessary is imposing, but in a much indirect way of saying "i want *insert fetish* in this random game because that's what i want", if it's the dev decision to do that then that's his business regardless if you try to impose it and i repeat, knowing very well it would be unnecessary.

Otherwise there's no other point of asking it in the first place, you have the options to chose what you play and how you play therefore it's something pointless from the start, maybe just ignore it and find something you actually like instead of imposing/asking for no reason.

The same logic goes in both ways so by considering kiddos behavior means what you say is also a kiddo behavior only that you don't realize it, that's a way of falling into the extremes if you are not looking at things from different perspectives.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Alright, so now on i will go to the threads of NTR-focused just asking for devs add optional vanilla/love/harem paths for MC and let's see how the players in that threads will take this. Just like ntr fans do in a lot of thread here.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Alright, so now on i will go to the threads of NTR-focused just asking for devs add optional vanilla/love/harem paths for MC and let's see how the players in that threads will take this. Just like ntr fans do in a lot of thread here.
People can ask for NTR in here because this game also contains NTR content so you can say it's fair since it's part of the game, although it's not exactly NTR per se because you can chose to have an open relationship with Miru which means both of them can freely fuck with however they want and there will be no problem between them, they would still have the same relationship regardless and not seen as cheating.

But it's completely meaningless to ask that on a game where there is no focus on NTR content or any other type of adult content that they want to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedrog

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

The title of today's Dev Log is "Defeat". More to that down below. Warning: It's a sad tale.

Everything's going well, rendering is slow, but setting up scenes is fast as fuck. I think I will start with postwork in around 10 days and just let the queue do its thingy.

Defeat...
I didn't think much of it at first but... It all started with vibrating fans, then a shiver went through its components and suddenly the fans spun no more...
An eerie silence fell over the room... As I looked down to see its googly eyes staring back at me in agony & shame...
My child, for which I cared so much, which I praised in front of the other parents... Failed me... Failed us.
I couldn't look it in the eyes when I saw that Daz dropped back to the CPU... While I checked the vitals to see if something was off... I heard its pitiful whine in the background, begging me to give it another shot.
There was no mistake... The A6000 ran out of VRAM for a scene.
I then optimized the shit out of the scene, even going as far as reducing the quality for all non-main cast characters to a degree I'd normally never go. I feel dirty.
Still, I watched its once so strong arms struggle to get the bar up.
I had no choice... I had to remove some characters from the scene... And with every character I removed, I felt as if a dagger pierced my heart.
Okay for real now, I actually thought the scene wouldn't even go beyond 32GB... But fuck me...
Here's a preview of said VRAM killing scene (Coming in at 45,6GB) (HOW?!)

It had quite a few more characters before.
Anyways, I signed a few more artists. A few just for SG, as they didn't want to sign for both games at once, but also some music for WiAB.

Helen & Scarlet previews:

Considering that postwork is going to start soon, I can say that I'm getting closer to finishing the last scene. I probably won't finish it before the next Dev Log, but it's gonna be close.

I'll see you in two weeks with hopefully the 95% reached.
- Ocean

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

The title of today's Dev Log is "Defeat". More to that down below. Warning: It's a sad tale.

Everything's going well, rendering is slow, but setting up scenes is fast as fuck. I think I will start with postwork in around 10 days and just let the queue do its thingy.

Defeat...
I didn't think much of it at first but... It all started with vibrating fans, then a shiver went through its components and suddenly the fans spun no more...
An eerie silence fell over the room... As I looked down to see its googly eyes staring back at me in agony & shame...
My child, for which I cared so much, which I praised in front of the other parents... Failed me... Failed us.
I couldn't look it in the eyes when I saw that Daz dropped back to the CPU... While I checked the vitals to see if something was off... I heard its pitiful whine in the background, begging me to give it another shot.
There was no mistake... The A6000 ran out of VRAM for a scene.
I then optimized the shit out of the scene, even going as far as reducing the quality for all non-main cast characters to a degree I'd normally never go. I feel dirty.
Still, I watched its once so strong arms struggle to get the bar up.
I had no choice... I had to remove some characters from the scene... And with every character I removed, I felt as if a dagger pierced my heart.
Okay for real now, I actually thought the scene wouldn't even go beyond 32GB... But fuck me...
Here's a preview of said VRAM killing scene (Coming in at 45,6GB) (HOW?!)

It had quite a few more characters before.
Anyways, I signed a few more artists. A few just for SG, as they didn't want to sign for both games at once, but also some music for WiAB.

Helen & Scarlet previews:

Considering that postwork is going to start soon, I can say that I'm getting closer to finishing the last scene. I probably won't finish it before the next Dev Log, but it's gonna be close.

I'll see you in two weeks with hopefully the 95% reached.
- Ocean
Thanks for sharing..

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes